The Clique

I Want In On This One, Ladies

"You know, this was probably a really bad idea." I stated as the limo leading to the premier pulled up. I could already hear the reporters shouts to the other cast members, especially Anthony Stewart Head. Yes, my friends, I was in a movie with GILES.

"What, showing up together?" Kevin asked beside me, trying to figure out how to turn off the ringer on his new phone. I rolled my eyes and took it from his hands, flicked a switch and handed it back to him.

"Thanks," He muttered, "Now why is this a bad idea?"

"I can already hear the rumors circulating." I grumbled, tapping my foot impatiently on the carpet. Kevin grasped my chin in the crook of his finger and forced me to look at him.

"Marcella Kendall Martini. Relax. Rumors are going to happen either way. Just ignore them, 'kay?" I sighed and nodded.

"Besides, we're meeting Joe, Nick, and Selena here in about 3 seconds." Kevin added. I forced the smile from my face and the butterflies from my stomach. Kevin opened the limo door and it all began again. The noise was astronomical and it took me a couple seconds to adjust to the high decibal level pummeling my ears. I grasped the hand that Kevin offered and stepped out of the vehicle into the mayhem of the red carpet. I forced my half smile I reserved for the cameras and waved to everyone before I walked over to the center of the carpet by the logo for True Confessions. Kevin's arm wrapped around my waist as we posed for the cameras.

"Marc!" I blinked and turned, surprised because a reporter didn't call me Marcella. But it wasn't a reporter waving to me, but Selena Gomez. I walked over to her and she wrapped me in a tight hug. It had been a couple days since we had seen eachother, but the constant text messages had kept us in touch.

"Selena! I missed you!" I gushed. Shouts of 'Face us! Face us!' echoed from the sea of photographers. We both turned and smiled at the cameras, arms around eachothers waist.

"You'll need to meet Chelsea and Demi later. They're already inside." Selena told me as we remained in the pose. I beamed my acknowledgement at her, not looking away from the cameras. You learn fast that the more GOOD shots you give them, the less the bad will show up in the media.

"I want in on this one, ladies!" Joe's voice came from the other side Selena and he wedged himself between us. My heart fluttered as his hand curved around my waist.

"Hey! My girlfriend!" Nick laughed, grabbing Selena's hand and pulling her over to him. Selena giggled and positively glowed as Nick wrapped both his arms around her and they smiled for the flashing lights.

"Fine, then I call Marc!" Joe laughed, and before I knew what was happening, Joe had pulled me to him with both his arms around my waist and his head resting on top of mine. I laughed and curved one arm around bicep and shoulder and flashing a peace sign at the camera's to lighten up the overly romantic pose.

"Marcella!" A screechy voice called from the front of the crowd. I detached myself from Joe, unwillingly, and walked over to her.

"Miss Martini are you happy to be home?" She asked. Her voice got less screechy when she talked at a normal level.

"Oh absolutely! As much as I loved working in England, it's nice to be back where I understand the names for everything. Tony Head wasbe talking about football and I mentioned touch downs. Not my brightest moment." I laughed. The woman smiled at me. I liked her. She was nicer then most reporters.

"So you've already met the other disney channel stars?" She asked. I nodded.

"I met some of them. I met Nick and Joe in London when they flew over to support their brother, I met Selena when we all went to dinner when Kevin and I first got back to New York, and Selena has promised to introduce me to Demi lovato and Chelsea Staub once we get inside." I smiled at her again, I liked simple interviews like this where they don't get personal and ann-

"So you and Joe seem...close." So much for not getting personal. There was an obvious insinuation in that one. But I didn't let her faze me. I kept that ridiculously fake half smile on and answered her.

"Yeah, Joe and I are friends. Selena and I make fun of him relentlessly," I paused for a laugh, " But seriously, it's hard not to be friends with any of the Jonas Brothers. They're all really great guys. Kevin is easily on one of my best friends. It's been an absolute pleasure working with him and I hope to do so again in the future. I've actually got to head inside, but thanks so much for coming out!" I beamed, shook her hand, and turned to head into the theatre, linking arms with Selena as we went in.

"It's about time you got in here! I'm surprised there wasn't a riot." Walking toward us was non other then Demi Lovato.

"Hey, Demi. This is Marc. I told you about her." Selena introduced us. I smiled at Demi and she returned the gesture, extending her hand in my direction.

"Hi ya! I'm Demi Lovato. Selena's told me so much about you I feel like we're already friends." I grinned a true smile at Demi. The cameras were gone and we could be ourselves, it was nice. And Demi was insanely likable.

"Let's go with that then, yeah? We'll pretend like we've known eachother for years." I laughed. Demi giggled and nodded.

"So what was it like living in ENGLAND?" Selena asked as we, being Selena, myself, and Demi, sat down at a round table outside the theatre.

"Amazing, but so confusing! I mean, why can't we all just have universal words for things? Seriously, London teenagers would hit on me and I'd have NO idea what the hell was going on." Selena and Demi started laughing.

"God, half the time I don't know what American teenagers are trying to say." Demi giggled.

"Hey girlies," A mess of blonde curls said, walking over to us. "Oo, new girl! Hi, I'm Chelsea Staub." I knew exactly who she was. She was the girl that Selena had mentioned a dozen times in conversation. Obviously important, for some reason at least.

"Hi, I'm Marc Martini." I said, stretching a hand out to her which she readily grasped.

"I know who you are. Kevin's talked about you a lot since filming started. I feel like we're friends already." She beamed.

"Everyone's been saying that. Remind me to thank Kevin for saving me from awkward introductions." I replied with a whisp of a chuckle. Chelsea looked and Selena and nodded ever so slightly. Selena let out a little shriek as Chelsea turned to me.

"Ok so there's this unofficial party at my house after the show. I want you to come." Chelsea stated, grabbing my wrist excitedly.

"Um, yeah, sure. I'm there!" I smiled. The lights flickered indicating that the movie would start soon.

"Hey, girls, you coming?" Kevin, Nick, and Joe walked over to our table. They all got and headed towards the theatre, Selena locking hands with Nick. Wicked cute, those two were.

"Yeah, I'm going to grab a drink first. Save me seat?" Joe gave me a two fingered salute and then they all walked into the theatre as I strode over to the small line at the concession stand. The girl in front of me turned around and I was suddenly struck with the odd desire to be a fan girl. Miley Cyrus stood ahead of me in line. She smiled at me.

"Oh hey, you're Marcella Martini, right?" I nodded.

"I saw you talking to Selena and Chelsea. Very nice. You worked your way into the group fast. I'm glad you fit in." She said, offering me a piece of the popcorn she just bought. I took a couple pieces and popped them in my mouth before ordering my diet pepsi.

"Thanks." I took the drink from the vendor and walked toward the theatre with Miley.

"So I saw you outside with Joe Jonas." She said completely nonchalantly, but my face warmed slightly from embarressment.

"Heh, yeah. Kevin introduced us last week." I responded quietly.

"So there anything going on there?" She asked. My face was definietly a brilliant red at that point.

"Oh God no! We just met." I laughed nervously. Miley suddenly grabbed my arm stopping me.

"Marcella, if you want to stay in with Chelsea, keep it that way. Trust me." And then she let go of my arm and walked into the theatre.

What the hell was that supposed to mean?
♠ ♠ ♠
Uh oooooooh
so for some reason something is not following the 'guidelines' in these stories and I can't figre out what it is for the life of me. It's insanely aggravating and I don't ant my stories to disappear from the list. Someone want to clue me in? Because everythings matched up on that silly list they send us. grrrr. I'm frustrated.

<3 CC