Sequel: I Won't Fear Love.

Bleeding Heart

"What changed you into a..back to who you were? I guess people can't change, can they?" I took the bag and pushed it into his chest, causing him to move back a little. "If you wanted to get to me, and make me feel like nothing, well sir we have a winner! Your prize is a gold metal labeled "Jack ass'!"

I felt him lean close into me and he moved the hair away from my ear and whispered, causing the hair on my neck stand and goosebumps form. "Sorry, if I knew you were here, I would have came without a towel." He pulled away as I looked at him, shocked.

"It's just..each time I looked at him...I saw my life flash before my eyes. But mostly just...him. It's like, he's all that mattered and I didn't want to loose him. And the way he made me feel, Mare. It's like..I was Jello. My knee's gave in everytime he'd smile. My heart skipped to a stop and sped up with just one touch. One touch, and it would set it off. And when I looked at him, at his eyes, it's like..I could see that he's the one that's meant for me, that he's the reason I'm on this earth. He's what supports me. The air I breathe. There wouldn't be a day you'd see me picking some super hot celebrity over him. It's like that stupid icon says, 'If i had to choose between loving you, and breathing. I would use my last breath to say I love you'. There's not one day I go without thinking about him. I need him like the fucking tree's need Carbon dioxide. How we need Oxygen. I love him with every living cell, every thing in me. When he's away, I ache for his touch."