Sequel: I Won't Fear Love.

Bleeding Heart

Lying and Cheating.

"Maybe we, I don't know." It was Monday and I haven't heard or seen Dominic at all the rest of the day Saturday nor Sunday. He didn't show up to get his lunch or get a ride to school. When I went to get him, his mother said his friend Jimmy already picked him up. And it's really getting to me. "He hates me." Beth hugged me.

"Don't be ridiculous, he doesn't hate you." She said and I sighed. I really do miss him, I do. But I get to see him in classes today!

"You knowhow you have someone great. It's love, right?" I asked, staring off into my locker grabbing my books. Beth let go and looked at me sad."What's wrong?" I asked.

"I think, well, I think he's cheating." I dropped my books because she was going to cry and I hugged her.

"Maybe he's not why do you think that?"

"He leaves early on our dates, doesn't answer his cell phone. If he does he says 'I'm busssyyy!'. Busy my butt!" She let go and we started off for the class room. "So, think Dom's the one?" She asked, nudging my side with her elbow. We entered the classroom and Dom wasn't in his usual seat.

"I don't know." And it was the truth. Maybe he was or wasn't but I'd say no. I don't even think the kiss was suppose to be shared. Ugh, no! I promised I wouldn't think of it!

I spent the rest of the class trying my best not to space out and not think of Dominic, but it didn't work well. Saturday just kept popping in my head, annoying me like a little kid with a new toy that makes a lot of noise.

"Are you blushing?" Asked Beth, she smirked and I covered my face with my hands.

"No!" It came out muffled because my hand was covering my mouth. The class bell rang for second period. I got up and walked to class by myself.

The classes were like usual, just no Dom speaking to me. When the bell rang I walked to my locker and he walked by, I grabbed the lunch bag and walked towards him.

"Dominic." I said, right in front of him. He stopped mid-sentence, he was talking to Jimmy. "Why didn't you come to my truck today?" He looked at me, some feeling made it's way to the surface.

"Why would I want to ride with you?" He asked. Ouch, that one hurt. He wants to play this way, doesn't he? Fine, two can play at that game.

"Oh, because you can't stay away from my beautiful charm." I said, smiling sweetly. He scoffed.

"Beautiful? Beautiful? Yeah, sure. Keep dreaming!" My mouth dropped. I will not let him see me cry again. No, not ever. So I Straightened my back and looked him straight in the eyes.

"Well I guess you should go find a job, you lying little pest!" I slapped him across the face, why? I'm not sure. Just, I felt the need to. The lunch I prepared for him, I made his favorite. Pepperoni pizza, but on English muffins. I also packed a diet Pepsi and a not about what was going on.

At least he let out what he really thought of me, y'know? I looked up at him, hatefully. "What changed you into a..back to who you were? I guess people can't change, can they?" I took the bag and pushed it into his chest, causing him to move back a little. "If you wanted to get to me, and make me feel like nothing, well sir we have a winner! Your prize is a gold metal labeled "Jack ass'!" I turned around on my heels and ran to third period. I don't know what was there on his face, but he was hiding something.

'Least we know he's got an A at tearing you apart and confusing the hella-bologna out of you. I was not going to cry, not one single tear. So I took a deep breath and let it go. I sat down at my desk, sitting alone. I sat all the way at the back in the right corner. The entire class I couldn't stop thinking about him. He plays the big tough mean jerk then the wonderful best friend then back to the jerk? He kissed me and he turns to be an ass!

~.~.~.~.~Dominic's Point of View~.~.~.~.~

I sat in class, not listening. I felt horrible for what I did to Mariella. The look on her face when I said she wasn't beautiful..

But it wasn't true. She's beautiful in every way. "Man, I blew it!" I said to Jimmy. Jimmy's the only one who knew what I thought about Mariella.

"Man, I told you that you made the wrong move! You should have just told her!" He said, not making me feel any better. This sucks, big time. I slouched in my seat, my hands over my face.

"How can I? What if she doesn't like me as much as I like her? What if you're afraid to?"

~.~.~.~.~ End of his p.o.v~.~.~.~

Lunch was horrible. I searched the room for Dom, and saw him sitting with Bethany and Alexis. When Beth saw me she whispered to Dominic, he nodded and walked off. Beth and Alexis told me the whole thing was nothing. Tried to get me to just forget about the whole thing but I wouldn't. I couldn't keep myself from looking at him, I slipped.

I ran into him when I was throwing away my stuff. He looked at me and sent a dozen knives at him. Just like nothing happened, that's all I have to think. Everything's back to normal.

Then Tyler came to me and asking if everything was still on for the Snow Ball this Friday and I told him I'm not going. He shook his head and walked off.

Oh, and also ended up having to stay after with the gym teacher because I never did before.

So here I am leaving school at 4:00, tired as hell.

"Toby, stop it!" The girl laughed, and it didn't sound like Beth.

"C'mon baby!" He said, laughing along. That was definitely Toby. The girl giggled and I realized who it was. I followed the voices until I came upon the Bio room. Marissa was sitting on top of one of the desk while Toby tickled her sides and kissed her neck at the same time.

Then that's when Marissa saw me and she grabbed his hands. "Toby, stop!" She said, meaning it this time. But he didn't stop kissing her neck.

"Ahem." I said, walking up to him. "So...this is what you do when you say you're "busy?" I made the quotes in the air for emphasis.
♠ ♠ ♠
this one isn't my favorite, and I may put something up before this and fix everything up.
I think it's a little to fast to move to jerk-mode, do you?
Pleassseeee tell me if I should put one before this one and fix it up?
:D