Sequel: I Won't Fear Love.

Bleeding Heart

She's only 16!

"Beth, you could soooo out sing her! I mean, your voice is just as good as mine!" I said at lunch. As soon as Alexis said the word singing the teacher walked in, and we haven't been able to talk because every class we went to the teachers were already there. So we were at lunch. "Thing I don't like is, I have to be there." I had forgot all bout the singing at the Snow Ball. Man, this sucks.

Someone coughed behind me and I turned around to see Jimmy and he sat down next to me.

"Dominic wants to know if you're still going to the Snow Ball." I rolled my eyes.

"Why didn't he come and ask me himself?" I asked, after finishing an apple.

"Because each time he goes to talk to you, you shun him out." That was true..

"Well, tell him no. Not with him. I'm going dateless." Hoping it would do something to Dominic.

"Great!" Jimmy said, enthusiastically. I cocked an eyebrow and my head to the side.

"what?" I asked.

"This gives him time to get to know your friend. Whats her name?" Great, perfect. Wonderful, fantastic! Now what am I going to do? Three days and he's going to ask her to the dance. I'm soo going.

"Well?" He asked when I didn't respond.

"Her name is none of your business. Nor his. Go away, Jimmy." Alexis said and she glared at him. "Go. Now." See, when Alexis does the serious talk, it even scares me. So basically it scares everyone.

"Hey, Alexis. Wanna go to the dance with me?" Jimmy asked, completely full of himself. She scoffed.

"Pshh, not even if my life depended on it!" Although she had a blush hiden, she does have a crush on Jimmy. It's cute.

"I'll pick you up at 7, then. See you then! I mean it, too. Call me later!" He grabbed my napkin and wrote down his number and gave it to her. When Jimmy left, Beth and I were shocked he didn't go away when she used that voice.

"He's so the one, Lexy!" Bethany exclaims. OH, Beth is the one that believes everyone has a soul mate. And even though I haven't found mine yet, its just maybe the reason why I haven't found who I've been searching for is because I know that I've already found him. It's just up to him to say whether I am who he has been waiting for.

"Give him a chance." I nudged her side and shrugged. "Plus, you like him." I said, after stuffing my mouth with yet another apple.

~.~.~

"Mari!" Heather yelled, running towards me. When she reached me she gave me a hug.

"Heather, you need to be careful when you run in a skirt." I warned her, "There are perves."

"I forgot." She smiled and we walked back to my truck. when I got there, I was surprised. Dominic was standing there by the truck. "I know he wasn't there a couple minutes ago." She said, trying to figure out when he got there.

"Mariella. Someone I have no idea." He said, nodding his head. Heather perked up and smiled. she put her hand out for him to reach.

"My names Heather. You are Dominic. I love your name!" She exclaimed, he smiled as he took her hand to shake it.

"Your name is just as great." Someone, gag me with a spoon.

"You're here because..." I said, jumping into the truck.

"Jimmy took off with Alexis." So thats why she took off so fast down the hallway...

"Oh. Well, good luck getting a ride home." Why do I feel so bad?

"Please Mariella?" He begged. I turned to him as I started the truck. Why should I let him in?

"Why would you want to ride with me, right? Oh, maybe it's because of Heather! Or is it because you actually feel sorry? Hmmm?" He hurt me, so why bother letting him in.

"Look, Mare. He can just ride in the back. Just give the poor man a ride." Heather said, and I sighed.

"Whatever!" I opened my door so he could open the back door. He hopped in and right awya began talking to Heather, completely ignoring me. Damn, this guy is making me mad! I turn Tokio Hotel up, because it was 'Love is Dead.' Dom knew the words by now and they were singing along.

"You know Tokio Hotel?" He asked her and she shook her head."They are good." She shook her head in agreement. He couldn't keep his eyes off of her.

"Yes, and you didn't even know they existed a week ago, you moron!" I stopped the car quickly in the driveway, sending him to move forward. I turned the truck off and waited for him to walk out.

"Hey, want to come over my house?" He asked her. For gods sake, she's 16!
♠ ♠ ♠
Here's another one! I'm on a roll today!
And I'm not even suppose to be on the computer for more than an hr. Oopsies ^_^
This isn't much, just shows something forming.
I'll update soon!