Sequel: I Won't Fear Love.

Bleeding Heart

You let me down.

Thump, Thump I ran to the sound of my sneakers hitting the cold granite. Seeing my breath from how cold it was.

I don't know, just...running seems like the only drug for me at the moment. You can run, and it's like no one can catch you. You can run away from everything. The pain...the madness..the confusion..it only catches up to you when you walk. When everything goes slow. I don't want to go slow. Running is the only thing that can actually help a lot more than friends can.

~.~.~Heathers Point Of View~.~.~

"Morgan!" I said, rather loudly, as I entered the house. I placed my bag down gently and went into the kitchen. "Morgan? Oh my god, Morgan!" I ran towards her. She looked crestfallen...so upset. "Morgan, are you alright? God where's Dante...Wasn't he suppose to be home? Shhh, It's alright. What's wrong?" I hugged Mariella's mother, the only mother that I have left, even though it's not through blood.

We did do what we needed to do, so far, to have her be my guardian. Just the matter of somethings need to be done.

"Dante." She mumbled. Is she sleeping? No..she can't be..I shook her body gently and moved my hand in front of her. Oh god. "W-Where's Mariella, Heather? I only heard you come i-in." She stuttered.

Out of all the time she could have left, she decides now..

"She's running, we had a figh-" She stood up rather quickly and ran to the phone."What wrong Morgan?"

"C'mon, Mariella! Answer the god damn cell phone!" Why would she not answer her cell phone.."Mariella, dear, please come home! It's horrible news! Pick up the phone...please!" She begged into the phone. then I realized..

"Morgan, she doesn't have her phone on her. It's in her truck, in her bag! What's wrong?" I was starting to get worried, really, really worried.

"Oh god! Heather, please, do you have her truck keys?" She said, as she went to put her sneakers on.

"They are in her truck, Damn it! Tell me whats wrong!" I said, running after her.

"I don't have time to explain. Which way did she go?" I pointed to the right and she peeled out of the drive way.

~.~.~

It's been 10 minutes since we left the house. Where could that girl had gone? God damn it, Mariella!

Then I saw someone laying down in the snow. "Stop!" Morgan hit the brakes on the truck so fast form my outburst, I almost hit my head. I took my seat belt off and ran to the body. It was Mariella.

"Mariella!" I said, worried.

~.~End.~.~

"Mariella!" I heard that voice I didn't want to hear. She just made the fight seem to real.

"Mariella!" Then I jerked my body up so fast, it took away more energy. The way my mother called my name, scared me. There was so much pain, worry, and sounded like she was afraid, put into just that one word. I looked over to see my mother, her eyes red and poofy.

"Mother!" I stood up and ran towards her. When I reached her I was out of breathe. "Mother.Whats.Wrong!" I said, and by the look on her face, I was starting to get scared to. She wrapped her arms around me and started to weep."Mom, what's wrong. Shhh, calm down." I tried to make sure that all emotions ,besides worry, was hidden.

"Dante..." She said as she started to cry harder into my shoulder.

"What about Dante?" I asked, my body reacting. Oh god, please don't tell me something happen to him! Please, god, please!

"He..there...the car..black ice!" She started to cry uncontrollably, and my body went tense.

"Mom, what happened? Breathe." I said, when I could find my voice.

"There was black ice on the road...and..and..the car slid..it.."She paused to suck in her breath and hold back tears."He was on the bridge...the car slid..and...the car tumbled down that horrible hill...He's in a coma, baby!" I hugged onto my mother tighter.

Damn it, god! I blame you! First you make my mothers life not how she planned it! You made her raise two children on her own! You made me sick as a dog when I was 10, you made my brother almost die from this really bad virus! Cross that, at first he stopped breathing! Damn it! Then you screw everything up with how I live because of some guy! You make my father nothing but a lying piece of crap! You make us poor and un-wealthy! Give me a half sister as she only brings money to my family, but ruins everything with Dominic?! NOW! You're planning to take my brother away from me, yet again? JESUS! You sure do know how to make friend don't you? Ruin the friends that believe in you, eh? Thanks, yet again you crushed me. You let me down.

My mother and I weren't the only ones weeping in the street. Heather joined us now, crying just as much with us.

Even though she's been with us for about a week, it's like she was there her entire life. We are sister, and we will fight. I will always love her, just like my mother and Dante.

No ones going to take them away from me, and if they are the only thing I have now, Don't you take them away from me!
♠ ♠ ♠
Another update, sorry for the couple days of waiting.
I had no clue what to write!
Then...BAM! It hit me..
It needed more...idk..
Just..something else to keep it going!
I hope you liked..
Comment?
I hope none of you get offended, or anything...