Sequel: I Won't Fear Love.

Bleeding Heart

Loosing interest.

"Ahhh!" Screamed Tyler as he ran around the house. I chased him down my hallway. "No, no! Me no bath! No no!" He said, running. He was only in his underwear, I managed to get some of his clothes off.

Geez, some three year olds can be so hard...

I stopped and tried to think of a rational way to get him into the bath tub..I put my finger to my chin and tapped in thought. What could I do...OH!

"Tyler, even big boys need baths. Just like Dante." I said as he his under Heathers bed. It's been at least two months since everything happened. Heather and I talk at times, but its rare because she's always with Dominic. I've been hanging out with Bethany. She did agree to being his cousin, and she was sorry she didn't tell me. I told her theres no need that she was young when she decided not to tell me. That even if she told me, we would still be best friends.

Alexis is moving to Cali. She's pissed, pretty much. She puts it as, "Yeah, now I have to walk around with so many god damn barbies. All the miss-wanna-be-Paris Hilton's." Beth and I laughed and patted her back, "It's alright, you'll survive Hun. You still have us to bitch at." she scoffs and snorts.

"Weally?"(Really) Tyler asked as he popped his head out from underneath getting my attention back again. I nodded and smiled.

"He does. Plus, you don't wanna smell bad don't you? Girls don't like big boys who smell bad. No, no." I shook my head as I said the word 'No'. He slowly got out from underneath the bed. "And Spider man needs to take showers to, so..."Crap what her name...gah. It's not good when you forget a kids favorite super heroes girlfriends name...Mary...something...OH! Mary-Jane! That's right, how could I forget? He told me once that I was just like Mary-Jane. I laughed and tickled him.

"He does?" He asked again and I stood up to pick him up.

"Yes he does."

"Do you wike boys to smell good?" He asked and I shook my head.

"Yes I do." I smiled and he wanted out of my hands.

"Okay! Me take a bath!" He ran toward the bathroom and went to the side of the bath. He hopped in and I gave him sometime to play around in the water.

"That was a great idea, I should do that more often." Said Desiree as she approached me from Dante's room.

"It's the matter of having a great idea. Take what they like most and they'll do it. My mother used to do it with Dante and I. There was this one time when he wouldn't take a bath and my mother used the same exact thing I did. That's where I got the idea. Except it was more like this other little girl he liked. He was only seven, and was very much all the girls were around him. Even older ones. They thought he was so cute." We laughed and Dez shook her head.

"He does have that to him." I laughed again and she smiled. We walked downstairs and it was quiet for a couple seconds until she spoke again. Something I didn't want to talk about, "Y'know. Heather doesn't seem so interested in him, anymore Mariella." I sighed and plopped myself on the couch.

"How could that be? They are always all over each other."

"Correction, he's all over her." I looked towards her as she sat down.

"And how can you see that? She kisses back just as much as he does."She looked at me.

"I'm a girl, Mariella. She may kiss back, but maybe she wants it to be someone else. She's loosing interest. She even told me herself. There's this boy in her English class that she likes. His name is Dylan. She said he's got beautiful green eyes. The colour of emeralds. She still likes him, though. She said she doesn't know what to do. Also, she feels like she's hurting you. Dominic knows he's slowly loosing her, too." I sighed and looked at my hands.

"Well, Oh well. Why are you speaking to me about this?" Even though I didn't want to hear anything about my sister and Dominic, some part of my flicked. I was...kind of..happy because maybe there's hope..but I shouldn't think like this. I'm not going to. "Plus, it's worthless. I'm leaving in like...three months, Dez. So..." I looked at the clock and it was time to wash up Tyler. "Gotta see Tyler." I felt Desiree's hand on my arm.

"No, I have it. You have work to get to." The last month, my mother made me become a waitress with her at Cherry's Diner. She made me quit the job I loved, to become some waitress. Ugh.

"Yeah, I do. I'll see ya. "I went upstairs to get that stupid light blue dress thingy outfit that I had to wear and put it on. After that I went downstairs, slipped on my tennis shoes and walked out of the house to my truck. Mom had got the car fixed, but I was help with that.

I sighed as I went through my CD's. Tokio Hotel was there and I went passed it. I wasn't in the mood to listen to them...brought back a horrible memory. Instead I put Avenged Sevenfold in, and "Almost easy" played through my trucks speakers.
♠ ♠ ♠
It's coming to an end, I think. I coming up with more idea, well trying to.
To make it longer.
I'm so..proud of myself. Haha.
I'm actually going to finish a freaking story.

Comment?
Whatever you can do with stories :D?