Sequel: I Won't Fear Love.

Bleeding Heart

Pancakes and Speechless

"Oh, Mariella! I'm so glad you're here! It's hectic here!" Cried my mother as she came back from a table."So how are you? How's Dante?" I sighed and pulled my hair back into a bun.

"Fine. He's sleeping." I shrugged and she patted my back as we walked through the door to the kitchen.

"OH, yeah. I've talked to Micheal, you're not taking orders anymore. He wants you cooking." I looked at my mother.

"But his son-" I began to speak, but she put her hand up and I stopped.

"He said he wanted to be somewhere else. Micheal had no one else, so I said that cooking is your special talent." I sighed, at least I don't have to go around to tables saying the same thing everytime "Welcome to Cherry's Diner. I'm Mariella, and I'll be your waitress today. What would you like to drink?"

"So, happy now hun?" She asked and I nodded.

"Ahhh, Mare! You're here. Alright, Mitchel, you can leave now." I heard a muffled 'Finally!' as Mitchell came around the corner.

Mitchel is breath taking, I'll tell you. Every time I see him my heart beat a little faster. He's got those gorgeous eyes, with the light blonde hair. He has a small body, but he's still cute. He's off limits, though. He's the same age as my brother, and also..

I don't want to date, and I wouldn't have the guts. Also, he's freaking gay! But an awesome person.

Sucks I'm not the right gender, and age.

"Here you go, lovely." He handed me a new outfit, and finally these had freaking pants! Thank you lord! "Put these on. Now your mother told me that you can cook...well?" I nodded, "You can cook everything on the menu?" I nodded again, but bit my lip. I hope I Can remember, though."Alright, go get changed."

So I went in the back to the bathroom to change. And when I was finished I walked to the stove where Micheal was, cooking for the orders.

"Here ya go. I know you're young for this, but, you'll be okay. You won't be doing it all the time, we have another girl, we just needed someone to have my sons. Good thing the girl can switch days with you. She's out of school." He rambled a lot, I just nodded and kept up with flipping the pancakes.

Oh, it's Sunday if I didn't tell you. Heh.

Now you know those stupid bells that some doors have in diners to let you know that there's people coming in? That you're tempted to look? At least some of, I guess. I'm one of those people, so I look up and my jaw just about dropped to floor.

In came a very tall, body like a god damn football player, dark mysterious eyes, jet black hair, some what tan, and wearing a normal pair of jeans-with grease stains, probably from cars- and a white t-shirt. He was...freaking sexy.

He sat at the table right where I was going to cook. Yeah...if they plan me on cooking and keeping my mind on it...this isn't going to work.

"Hey." He said as he looked up. I stood speechless for a couple seconds because his voice was...very deep.

Who just randomly says hey....

"Hi."

"Mariella! Here's an order!" I turned around and saw my mother walk in.

Okay...that's simple...Pancakes....and eggs...

I turned around to get the things needed. "Okay, the same thing?" My mother said and the same voice answered.

"Uh-huh."

"Make that another one, love!" I groaned and grabbed extra.

"Oh, Ma'am?" He called again. I heard my mother turn around and walk back. "Are you hiring?" My heart jumped. Pleeeaaasssee say yes, mom!

"Dunno. Have to ask the boss." I sighed and started to make the pancakes.
♠ ♠ ♠
I've been coming up with an idea to make the story a little more longer.
But I just got tiny problem, I'd have to change the month. It would probably be about..a month later from Valentines Day.
Well...
I'm not so SURE on my option yet...
Hope it was good