Sequel: I Won't Fear Love.

Bleeding Heart

We all know. Kissing isn't just saying Hello

Take me back to the house in the backyard tree
Said you'd beat me up, you were bigger than me
You never did, you never did
Take me back when our world was one block wide
I dared you to kiss me and ran when you tried
Just two kids, you and I...
Oh my my my...."


I sat there and listened to the song that Heather was playing. It was Marys Song(Oh my my my). She was in love with this song, so much.

"You don't have to put it on repeat, Heather." I sat down on her bed and sighed.

"You know what this song reminds me of? Or well, for the matter who?" I looked at her, telling her to go on but she didn't get it.

"What? Well, who?" She got up to turn down the music and sat back down on her bed.

"Don't get all over me about this, I'm just stating my opinion. It reminds me of..You and...Dominic." She said it slowly, keeping her eyes on me.

I didn't get mad, but I did get a little upset. "Y'know...I broke up with him...yesterday.." It has been hours after the talk with Desiree.

"Yeah? Why?"I asked like I didn't know.

"Well, I know Des told you. I just...couldn't keep myself away from Dylan any longer. I tried my best to feel what I felt about Dominic back, but I just kept on thinking about Dylan. Then..Yesterday...I saw him...and he asked me out...So..then I got this itchy feeling in my stomach to...break up with him, y'know?" I looked up at her.

"Uh...No I don't know." Suddenly she hugged me.

"Gah, Sorry Mare!" I sighed and hugged her back.

"No problem...So..when do I get to see this Dylan guy?" I smiled and she laughed.

He's coming over after school, so you'll see him then. Oh,Mare?" I nodded my head in response, "Dominic wants to talk to you." I raised an eyebrow.

"Well, about what?" She sighed and looked at me, like really look at me.

"You...Him...that day..him and I..what happened..He was actually happy himself when I did the whole 'We need to talk right now' business." I sighed and put my head up against the wall.

"I...really don't want to talk about what happened, neither us. I don't need to know about anything with you too. Both of you chose the path. He chose his, you chose yours and I chose mine. So what's left to speak about? I kissed him, he kissed back, Big deal. "Only, It was. To me...it was like a confession I didn't know about. MY confession that I didn't hate him, the confession that I actually did like him.

"Mariella everyone in the family, his mother your mother. Dante, Desiree...We all know. Kissing isn't just saying Hello. Nor is it just a friendly greeting, either. He loves you, Mare. He has loved you for awhile." I sighed and closed my eyes. Listening to that song, trying to concentrate on only the lyrics. The funny thing is, it did kind of remind me of him and I.

My mother told me several times that we'll grow up and someday...be. Like there isn't just him and I, but there will be soon..an...us. And she was 100% sure on that.

It's just I was seven and he was eight. We don't have fathers. We grew up-well I grew up thinking I hated him.

Maybe what my mother said was true? What his mother said was true? No..I doubt it. Just...some teenage things, right?

"Well, I'll see you..." I got up off the bed, and when I made it tot he door she told me to wait.

"Mariella, wait. I need to tell you something..." I turned around and looked at her.."He...well...he has some..beautiful paintings of you. He did them himself...Just by...closing his eyes...and..imagining you..like it's so simple. And man, they are so beautiful. To extreme. I'll tell you his most favorite part of you is...your eyes. He really makes them..shine. Makes you shine. I'm not saying he's obsessed, because he's not. He's in love with you, Mariella...And you just...don't want to see it. But its true." I walked out of the room and went to my room.

Damn, he is an artist. And for some reason, I began to silently weep.

I went to my radio an turned it on. Whatever was in the CD Player, was playing. And it seemed like Avenged Sevenfold.
♠ ♠ ♠
I kinda actually...really like this one...:D
Hope it was good enough..
and that I'm not loosing my writing skills...x.X

Thank you so much for the people who take time and comment! And whatever you can do with storys...:D
You're wonderffull! ha