Sequel: I Won't Fear Love.

Bleeding Heart

Goodbyes and Scary monsters.

Well, I never thought I'd give him a chance but I did.

I just hope he doesn't let me down.

I pulled into the drive-way of Alexis' house and turned off the ignition as she came running out of the house and stopped and waited for me to get out.

"Gah! Thank god! Dude, I saw you and Dominic!" She nudged me. The rain had stopped when I was half way to her house.

"Oh yeah?" She nodded her head and nudged my side. I looked at her face and she haed that face that said, 'Tell me everything!' I sighed as we walked into the house. "Wow, its empty."I said, trying to ignore it.

"Yeah, bot don't go being a subject changer because you suck at it." She laughed and sat down on the white linoleum.

"Gah! Fine!" So I told her about what happened between Dominic and I and she hugged me.

"I'm so happy for you, Mare! I mean, it's good that you're giving, "She let go and breathed because she spoke in one breath, "him another chance."

"Yeah, I don't know."

"And I see that's why you're soaked." She laughed as she realized her clothes were wet, "I can't wait to hear...I can't hear. Freaking A! I don't wanna move!" I guess she forgot that she was leaving. I hugged her again and she sniffled."Mariella, I'm going to miss you guys so god damn much, it's not going to be the same without you!"

"I know, we're so used to being together. Things happen for a reason, hon." She sighed as we parted.

"I guess. Now don't you go freaking out about this whole Dominic issue. You know what Beth is going to say about the whole rain thing." She paused as she wiped away the tears that escaped and made an impression of Bethany." Oh my god! That is so romantic! Gah! You guys should have kissed! I mean..OH MY GOD!'" We started to laugh because it sounded like Beth, too.

Beth and I could always depend on Alexis on chasing our bad moods away. It's like she's not even moving.

"Even though it might sound crazy, I'm going to miss Beth and her obsession with love." She sighed and fell back on the floor.

~.~.~.~

I left Alexis' house when she left to leave. It's going to suck without her.

When I got home Desiree called and asked if I could baby-sit until 9. She said I could bring Beth over, too.

So I called her up and asked her and she eagerly accepted. So I picked her up and went to Des's house.

So here I am, watching Tyler.

It is now...Hold on let me check the clock..

8:30.

"Alrighty, night time Tyler." I said as I stood up and turned the T. V off. I turned around and he wasn't there.

He was just there a damn second ago! I groaned and went into the kitchen to look under the table. There he was, hiding. "Aww, come on Tyler! You were suppose to be in bed an hour ago!" Beth came to kneel next to me.

"Come on Ty, it's just a bed."

"A vewwy cold and scary bed!" He said as he backed further away from us. I sighed.

"Tyler, there are no monsters. I promise." He shook his head."Alright, Aunty Bethy and I will go scare of the scary monsters, 'kay?" He now calls Beth and I aunty. Why? Desiree and Dante.

"No! The scawwy monsters gonna eat you!" He got up and went for both of us. Beth laughed lightly.

"Hmm, I guess we're gonna need some..protection? Where does mommy keep the pans, Ty?" I laughed. She always knows how to make baby sitting weird, but funny.

"Uhmm..unda the sink?" Beth put him down as he walked towards the sink and tried to open the cabinet. He pulled and pulled.

"Tyler, " I laughed as he struggled, "I told you, mommy keeps them locked for a special purpose." I went over and opened the cabinet the right way.

"Oh..." Beth laughed as he patted him on the head.

"Here's a pot for Big Man, one for Beth and one for me. Now...where are those spac- I mean swords.." I looked around in the drawers.

I only know where the bowls and plates are..and the silver wear. I usually bring over take out.

"Ah huh! Found 'em!" I gave one of those big spoons to Beth and kept one for myself."Now Tyler, you need to stay down here so We can fight the big scary monsters, okay?"

He nodded his head as he went to the stairs and sat down at the bottom."Okays, mes stays heres." Beth and I looked at each other, trying to hold back a laugh.

We walked up, our 'swords' in the air in front of us and went into the room.

"Ah ha! We got you scary monsters!" Beth yelled as she swung the 'sword' in the air.
♠ ♠ ♠
Ha!
I love this one.
It makes me laugh xD
I was sitting in class, listening to the boring Biology tell a story about his life as he moved back and forth from MA to FA or is it...FL? Yeah, FL lol
And I had that extremely funny idea.
Well..
It's funny to me..
But I actually experienced it with my little sister xD
I was baby sitting her one night and she wouldn't sleep.
Said there were scary monsters living under her bed.
My best friend and I had to fight away the evil monsters with forks :D
And it worked.