Sequel: I Won't Fear Love.

Bleeding Heart

Who would have thought?

"Gah! Now what do we do with this cold bed?" Beth said as she laid down in it.

"That's not going to get it warm fast enough..He needs to be in bed before his mom get home." I sat down on the bed. Thinking of a way to make it warmer faster.

"I GOT IT!" Beth said as she suddenly jumped up and ran out of the room. I sat there, scared for a second because of the random outburst.

I laughed as she came back in with a hair dryer.

"What the hell, Beth?"

"Hey you give me a better idea. Now...We got some warming to do.! Theres another one in the bathroom." Damn, what she need two hair dryers for?

So I ran to the bathroom and grabbed the light blue hair dryer and ran back to the room. I saw Beth already working on the bed. She had the hair dryer under the sheets.

"Remember when Mr.Lehner told us the story about his kids? About how he used to take the hair dryer and put them under the sheets? Well, I told you it would come in handy! Now get over here and warm it faster!" I walked over and plugged in the hair dryer and got to work.

Do you know how you would climb into a bed? And sometimes it would be cold? Even under the sheets? Don't you hate that?

Tyler does.
~.~.~.~

"I guess I should tell you. I mean, you're going to find out sooner or later." I said as I put the truck in park in her driveway. She looked at me with wide eyes.

"Oh Mare, I'm happy that you are willing to come out of the closet..but..I..I..don't role that w-"

"Shut up!" I said, laughing at the same time. "You know I don't mean it like that!" She laughed as she hit her knee."Okay, well. Dominic stopped me before I went to Alexis' house."

She shook her head.

"And we talked.." She nodded again, very interested.

"And he begged...I guess..for a chance to forgive him...in the rain..with me trapped...between his arms...on either side of my body...fairly close..."

"GAH! Oh my goodness! No way! That's so romantic!" I laughed and shook my head."What?"

"Just..it's so you to say that." She laughed as she jumped out.

"What's the chance? Like, what are you doing?" I played with the hem on my shirt.

"....Going to the fair?" It sounded more of a question than a statement.

"AWESOME, DUDE!" She said. Well...a little to loud. "Dude, that's so...oh my god!" I laughed as she got out of the truck."I'll see you at school tomorrow, alright?"

"Yeah, see yeah!" She ran to her house because it started to drizzle. I backed out and started back to my house.

Wow, just in a day everything can change..I mean. Who would have thought that I'd agree to what Dominic asked? Who would have thought I'd have a sister? That would end up dating Dominic? Who would have thought Desiree had a son? Who would have thought Alexis would move?

Certainly not me, I know that.

And who would have thought that I would have fallen for the boy who I've grown up to dislike?
♠ ♠ ♠
This one was short because..
well..
It felt like a great place to stop to me.
Sorry if you didn't like it =/
May take a while to write
Im VERY sick.
I can't sit up without wanting to fall down because of how light headed i feel
my nose is clogged, ha.
and my throat feels like it's blocked and it hurts =/
It sucks.

I hope you enjoyed it.