Sequel: I Won't Fear Love.

Bleeding Heart

If things are meant to be, they will find a way.

School was usual, just without Alexis. Class wasn't as fun without her. Dominic stopped me in the hall and we talked for a couple seconds here and there. To me, he seems so much more...lively. I don't know why. He seems happy, and he told me. He said that he would die if he screwed his chance up with me.

And, to tell the truth, I hoped he didn't mess up. I wanted this to happen.
I don't think I as ever running away from it, though. I think I was just..making it..Oh I don't have a damn clue.

Jimmy stopped me after school, and he looked so upset that I actually felt horrible.

"I.." He rubbed his neck and looked down, "I really do love her, Mariella. I didn't think I would find someone like her. But, of course I don't deserve anything all because I was some dude that smoked weed on the weekends and didn't give a fuck about school! But I don't do that shit anymore! And I don't see why she had to be ripped right out of my arms!"

I put my hand on his shoulder, "Jimmy. If things are meant to be, they will find a way. You guys are made for each other, and something will happen to make this work. Alexis loves you, hell you're the only one she does and has loved! You're her first, Jim." Great, Beth is starting to rub off on me now.

Thanks, Beth!

"Really?" He asked as he looked back up, "I mean, she has said that she barely dated anyone. And that night.. Yeah, let's skip that part."

My eyes went wide.

My curiosity sparked."Jimmy, what about that night? Exactly, what do you mean by 'The night..'?" He groaned as he looked down.

"She didn't want anyone to know..but it was only a month ago...She didn't want to leave...Yeah, we....just say she spent the night? And she's late.." My mouth dropped as I brought my hand up to my open mouth. I was...dumbfounded.

She told me she wasn't going to have sex until she was married..

She..Oh my god..

She must really feel like shit. Big time.

"Jimmy, late being what?"

"She thinks she's..pregnant..?"

Oh my good gracious god of cheese fries..

He didn't just say my best friend who lives on the other side of the U.S. may be fucking pregnant?

"I'm sorry, Jimmy. I think I heard you incorrectly. Did you say she was...pregnant?" The word pregnant rolled off my tongue like it was a word to fear. And hell, at her age, it was.

"I'm so sorry! It was like...we had a moment..and she didn't want to leave without..well..and..we didn't have any condoms..and she said she was on birth control!"

"Birth control isn't 100%, Jimmy!"

"I know!" He cried, not literally like...tears. He put his head in his hands."I just...she kept asking..and I just...couldn't take it..she was just..so upset, Mariella!"
We stayed silent for a moment, then I had the urge to speak to Bethany.

"Jimmy..I..I have to..Oh god.." I hugged Jimmy and ran to my truck. I was on my way to Bethany's house.

When I got there I had to wait because she was taking piano lessons. Yeah, she's learning to play the piano now.

After a half hour later she came home and I guess I spooked her from sitting in her bedroom just standing there.

Beth and I really needed to talk to Alexis.

"Holy shit, Mare! Do you have to scare me like that!" She screeched.

"LANGUAGE YOUNG LADY!" Came her mothers voice.

"Sorry, Ma!" She yelled back and sat down next to me. "Mariella Nicole! Stop the tapping!" She grabbed the pen that I had in my hand that I was tapping on her bed set. "What's wrong? Why do you have such a worried look on your face? Dude!" She shook me, "You're starting to worry me.."

"Alexis is in so much more pain than we thought, Beth. Her parents made her move to the other side of the United States! And she left the love of her life!."

"I know it's painful. What do you mean she's in more pain? Have you talked to her? What happened? Tell me, for god sakes!"
♠ ♠ ♠
I know you barely ever hear from Alexis or Jimmy...
But I'm trying to make them pop up even more in the story..
HEH! Im sick and I still wrote!
Even though I have a rather annoying and painful headache..
I just..had to write more?
Meh, well I hope it's good.
I needed something else to be put in there..