Sequel: I Won't Fear Love.

Bleeding Heart

Not the past, but the future

"Jimmy? Jim? JIMBO!" I screamed the next day after school. He had his I-pod in his ear and it probably was full blast. I could hear Howie Day 'Collide'.

That song is so..gah. I love it, to tell the truth.

Yes I'm the freak who likes all kinds of music. Not just rock and heavy metal shit.

I swear this kid...

I ran up to the fat headed person and ripped the ear plugs out of his ears.

Okay, that made it sound like it hurt. But I swear, I never meant to hurt him!

"What the fu- OH Mariella.." He said as he realized it was me. I tapped my foot on the pavement and looked at him.

"How many god damn times do I gotta tell you...KEEP THE GOD DAMN THING DOWN! What if I was about to die, Jimmy! I screamed your name like...ten god damn times! Now, we've got some talking to do." I said as I put a very big serious face on, "Now Beth would be with me, but she's helping in confiding her parents about something that..well..you don't need to know yet.." I sighed as he turned his I-pod off and stuck it into his pocket. Good, I have his full attention.

"Now, you need to meet me at Dominic's house at 3, 'kay?" He nodded and I started to walk back to my empty truck.

You're probably wondering why I said Dominic's house.

Well, just in case Jimmy looses his mind about becoming a father in about..oh I don't 8 or 9 months or so?

I hope I didn't give him any idea on what was happening. Beth was going to tell her parents over the phone, very calmly. Well, actually she was going to support her. Alexis said she should tell then, hoping Beth or I would be an assistance.

I should beat Jimmy up, for giving in. I mean...HE KNEW HE SHOULD HAVE FUCKING USED CONDOMS! Right...

Gah, I hope so. Or that kid is mentally screwed up..

And Alexis..

Alexis knew that she should have used a condom! She knew that birth control wasn't 100% positive on keeping her safe...

Even if condoms are so un-reliable, either. But it heightened the chance of not becoming pregnant..

I felt bad, too, though. I hoped to god that her parents understood..I mean..They love her, and they wouldn't do the wrong thing that would hurt her.

Would they?

And the baby's innocent! Why ruin a life by...abortion? Why give the baby away, when you could have not had sex, and you wouldn't have been in this mess?

Yeah, never mind. Forget that last question. It's nothing but bitchy.

"Hey, Dom." I said as I got out of my truck and went towards his house.

"Wher- Oh, never mind." I turned to see that Jimmy had just pulled into the drive way."He's never late, is he?" He laughed silently and I smiled as I saw the smile light up his face.

He's so..gourge-

Gah! Mariella! Stop it, you're falling! Shouted an unknown voice in my head.
Oh shush it, stupid conscience! We went over this about a million times already. I. Already. Know.That. I. Freaking.Like him! I shouted back, but mentally so they wouldn't think I'm a moron.

Jimmy walked up to us and pulled his head phones out of his ears.

"What is it?" I grabbed his arm as Dominic opened his front door.

"Jim, I think you should sit down." Dominic said as we entered and I sighed.

"..What is it, guys? Since when..Somethings happened, hasn't it? Oh god! Is it Alexis! What the fuck, man!" He said, worried. I sighed and hit the side of hit head. Not hard, but enough to quiet him up.

"You're over reacting. Well, Sort of. I guess you'd shout if..Whatever! Okay, Jimmy. Alexi-"

"I told you it has to do something with Alexis!" He shouted as he interrupted me.

"Jeremiah fucking Cologne, you idiot! Don't interrupt me!" I softened my voice at the end as he cringed.

I even saw Dominic move back a little. Was I that...I don't know..Rude? Loud?

"Sorry." He mumbled.

"Sorry I had to yell at you. Now, are you going to let me finish before you interrupt me again, Jimmy?" He nodded his head as he sat back down on the couch."Alright, now. Yes, it's about Alexis. Shh!" He opened his mouth to say something, but he shut it, "You...well she..was right about the..being pregnant. " I mumbled the last part as I looked at Jimmy. He groaned as he put his head down.

"Shit! Gah! FUCK! What the hell am I suppose to do when she lives on the other side of the god damn United States! Uhh fuck!" He groaned again as he leaned back and ran a hand down the front of his face. "Shit, Mare. Dom! What am I going to.." He sat forward now, his head down again.

I sat down next to him and patted his back, "Jimmy, it's alright. Beth is trying to make something work with her parents."

"Does she know what she wants to do with the baby?" He spoke softly, a few minutes later. This time Dominic spoke.

"She doesn't know what to do, and she wants you to help her find out what to do."

"Shit, I ain't ready to be a father! I'm the wrong person! She deserves so much better..." I got up and stood in front of him.

"Jimmy! Don't speak like that! That's not true, and you god damn know it! She wants nothing but you! Don't you dare speak like that!" I shouted, but not loud.

"You know I am nothing, Mariella!" He shouted back.

"Man! Shut up! How many times do we have to go through this! Just because you're old man says your nothing but a piece of shit, means shit! You're making something of yourself, Jeremiah! And guess what!? You're fucking father sits on his ass all day and does nothing but bitch and moan about shit that's already done! You are something. You are Jeremiah Cologne, the son, and only man, in his family to make something of himself! And god damn it! Forget 'bout the god damn past! We aren't living in the past! We're living in the god damn future!"

Dominic spoke as his words were true. I should start living in the future, then going with what was in the past..

Jimmy wasn't the only one.

"Jimmy, Alexis needs you. You need her. She's empty without you." He looked over my shoulder and sighed.
♠ ♠ ♠
Meh..
I hope you guys are liking the story...x.X
Who think I did the wrong thing?
I hope I didn't..
If you don't like the thought of Alexis pregnant...sorry x.x!