Sequel: I Won't Fear Love.

Bleeding Heart

Finally, Hope.

~.~.~Third Person P.O.V~.~.~

"Beth..I..I don't know if I can do this.." Alexis mumbled into the phone as she walked down her stairs into the hot warm-soon to be air conditioned she hopes-living room.

"Honey, you can." Beth said on the other line. Alexis trembled at the bottom stairs, hoping, praying her parents will understand.

"But..Beth. You don't know me pa-" Beth cut her off.

"Alexis, dear. I've known for how man years?" Beth paused, letting Alexis count.

"Uhh.." She counted back on her fingers as she switched her phone to the other side. " Fifteen?" She meant it as a statement, but it came out as a question.

"Yes. I've known you and you're parents for fifteen years. I think I know them. Your parents are usually, 90% understanding! So don't start that. I'm right here if anything happen, okay?" Even though Beth was trying to reassure her best friend that her parents would understand, she was mentally hoping her self if they would ease up on her.

Matter of fact, Beth knows Alexis' father a lot more, too. Alexis' father had been Beth's mother best friend when they were younger, so wasn't her mother. They were young, and deeply in love. Still they are.

"Why would they accept me if I pregnant?" Alexis whispered, "They don't even accept how I dress, Beth." She spoke a little louder. As she approached she could hear her mother laughing, and her fathers deep voice.

"I'm right here, maybe not next to you. But I'm here. I'll always be here. Just as I promised. Just as Mare promised, too. She's telling Jimmy. Even though I still think you should have told Jimmy yourself.." Alexis sighed. she knew she had to, she just couldn't.

To her..Telling her parents was easier than Telling Jimmy. It was like..stealing his childhood, even though he's a Senior. He still can go to college, yes. But, he's eighteen and if he stick to stay around- and if she keeps the baby- then he's going to be a father at eighteen.

"Mom? Dad?" Alexis said as she put the phone on speaker and set it on the table. "Beth and I..well more me. I need to tell you something, and it's fairly important." Her parents nodded.

Her mother, though, felt suddenly...scared. She hopes she isn't going to hear two words that would set off a whole lot of drama

"What is it, darling?" Her father said, resting a hand on her own.

"Tracy? Cole? Please be easy on her.." Bethany's voice came from the phone and Alexis closed her eyes, inhaled and out haled. Only thinking on how to breathe.

Stress is bad for the baby. She reminded herself, silently.

"Alright, of course. Whatever it is." Her mother spoke softly, looking at her daughter. Even though Alexis is her daughter, it..angers her/ She doesn't understand on how her child could ever grown up to be so...dark.

"Well, mother father." Alexis started, "You know how I'm..well..was dating Jimmy." They shook their head."Well..I never told you how much..I..cared for him." She breathed in again and let it out. She placed a hand on her stomach."I cared-and still do- so much. I..I..love him. More than anything in the world.I just knew it. From the tip of my head, to the soles on my feet, that I was madly in love with him. Even if it was only a couple of months, and not a year." She stopped as she tried to put herself together, trying to not let the tears that threatened to escape the brim of her eyes. " You took my world away out of my hands. Out of my arms. For that reason, I think that, " She paused as she even considered this. She never talked about god, but this is what she truly thought. " God -himself- has blessed me. That this is what was suppose to happen. He didn't want it to fade. That there's a reason why.." She faded, afraid to say what was coming up next. When she though she couldn't do it, Beth spoke.

"Honey, it's alright. I'm here, I'm here." she loved Beth for that reason, she knew when Alexis was at her breaking point. "Every thing's going to be fine." She nodded as her courage had risen once again.

"That theres a reason why I- well..we created another life. And it's growing inside of me, right now."

Alexis stood there, starring at her now gaping parents. She closed her eyes as she felt the tears suddenly fall from her eyes, the one she's tried so much to keep back.

Then she felt a pair of arms around her.

Her mother had been able to move, after a couple seconds of the shock. She was not going to be like her mother when she went to her mother when she first was pregnant, and her mother had not been Christian. That's the reason-today- that she is. Her mother had forced her into an abortion, and she felt sick for it her entire life.

Her father was just to shocked to move, his baby girl. His only baby girl has...well...He's going to be a Grandfather at age 42. Not like it makes a huge difference. Some are Grandfathers at that age. It's the fact that his daughter is only eighteen.

Her mother patted her back, then rubbed it. Trying to calm her daughter down. She felt the need to cry, too.

Beth wanted so bad to talk, she heard Alexis breakdown. But she hears her mother soothing her, calming her down. She can hear the shaking in Tracy's voice, herself. She kept quite, though. She was going to stay on the phone until she had the OK to hang up.

"Baby, it's OK. Shh, every things fine." Alexis' mother said. She let go and lifted her beautiful daughters face. Even though she has went to the dark stage..She still loves her. With everything she has.

She wiped away the tears that kept coming.

"Mom, I'm sorry. It's ju-"

"Shhh, baby girl." Her father finally spoke as he walked up to his heart broken daughter. He never knew how much this hurt her, how much itkilled her inside to leave. He thought that Jimmy was just a crush, but by the way she spoke his name...the way her eyes glowed as the name his name was said; showed so much more. He never noticed it before, neither did her mother.

Her father wrapped around his daughters shaky form. "There's no reason to be sorry. Things happen for a reason, baby. There's always a reason." Alexis sniffled as she realized her parents still loved her, that they weren't going to sit there and yell about how bad they're going to look. "I should apologize. I'm the one who made you move; unwillingly. I never knew how much you felt about him until now." She wrapped her arms around her father as he spoke. She kissed her forehead as he pulled away a littler to see her face.

"I'm sorry, too honey. I should have never agreed, I should have been more observant." She hugged both the love of her life, and the out come of their love. She wasn't going to spoil her relationship with the only daughter she has just like her mother did. She loved her to much for that to happen.

Alexis wiped away tears as she smiled up at her parents. She now knows that it was worth telling them. They were shocked at first, but they still want her. They weren't giving up, they weren't going to stop loving her just because she ruined the family's reputation.

"I love you guys, so much." Alexis spoke softly.

Beth wanted to cry from the love going through that family. She now knows what a real father is, what it's like to have the perfect family. Alexis has the loving and caring mother-just like she has- but the father she'll never have. The father that cares, also. That knows his mistakes it won't repeat it ever again. She felt like she was intruding on this special moment, but she was there for Alexis. Just as she promised, and she wasn't about to break that promise, either.

"We love you too, baby girl. " Her father spoke back, since her mother was now breaking down into tears.

"Thank you, for understanding." She let go of her father and went to hug her mother.

She felt weird, though. Tracy felt like her daughter was so..vulnerable now. So much more..fragile. She hugged back softly as she tried to stop the tears from coming.

She was afraid, for the most part. Afraid for her daughter, what the outcome will be. How she's going to handle it.

"Baby?" Her mother said as she could compose herself. Alexis nodded as she hugged her mother tighter. "What about Jimmy?"

"Marielle's telling her.." She mumbled as she let go of her mother. Her mother sighed.

"You should have told him." Her mother said, very seriously. Not like she hasn't, but this one was very..very serious.

"I know this may sound so stupid..it's just...to me I thought that he was going to be harder...now that I think of it..you guys are 10 times harder than he might have been. But, I can see him freaking out." She smiled, remembering how he can jump to conclusions so fast...

"Alexis?" Her father spoke, breaking the silence that went over them.

"Yes, dad?" She looked at her father, the same eyes that she has. The same hair colour..the same tan but pale skin.

"Are you planning on keeping the baby?" Her mother asked for him, she knew what he was going to ask by the worry on his face.

"I..I don't want abortion...No way. That's murder." Her mother cringed as her daughter spoke that same words, but said differently."And Adoption I can't do, unless he..or she is place with someone I can and trust. You don't know how many freaks out there these days." Her mother sighed of relief.

"We're moving back." Her father spoke softly has he walked over and kissed Alexis on the forehead one more time. "I need to go to work, talk to the boss." Alexis nodded as he father turned to walk out of the room. She was...ecstatic. So happy that she can go home.

Jimmy! is all she could think of. She could see herself running towards him, flying into his tanned skin muscular protective arms. The warmth of his skin..the butterflies that forms in her stomach..the flutter of her heart...the minty smell...Everything about him.

Then Mariella and Beth popped up. Her best friends.

Her sisters.

Heather, also.

Something she hasn't felt for for a while coursed through her.

Finally, hope.

Hope for a lot of things.
♠ ♠ ♠
You know..
Some Teenagers who get pregnant-and maybe not a huge amount- have parents that could care less about their kids..
even if they get pregnant.
So...in order to think their child isn't some messed up slut who got knocked up..
Send their teenager away.
Guys, people can go through so much crap with their lives, and you could never know it.
So many people have a lot go on in their lives, and you are clueless..
So take time, some needs friends to be there for them.
You're friend needs you-and I know that all of you never probably have never listened to someone talk.
Sit and listen-im sure you know.

This chapter, just shows how much a friend can need a friend there with them. Even if they are there just listening. Thats what they want, thats what the need. for you to just...Listen

I hope you liked this chapter. I did. And I love how the frienship gets even deeper between the three girls.

Even if there barely is any lines from Beth, or Mariella. She just knows that they both are there, and will be there for her.