Sequel: I Won't Fear Love.

Bleeding Heart

Faded Memories.

Mariella sat on her bed, her knees tucked under her chin. She could hear laughing from Desiree. She was leaving and Dante couldn't stop messing with her. She sighed as she got up and went to her desk and turned up the music.

Then she suddenly had the urge to listen to Tokio Hotel. A really, really big urge. So she went towards her bag at the other end of her bed and searched for her CD's. When she found it, she unzipped the black case and looked for the CD. When she came across the spot that it was suppose to be and it wasn't there, she sighed annoyed.

"Where the fuck did I put it?" The hair the fell on the side of her head started to irk her, so she took the elastic from around her wrist and tied it back. Heather had told her how much prettier she looked with it down. It was to about the beginning of her butt.

She suddenly remembered she didn't unpack it from when she switched rooms with Heather. So she went to the closet Dante built and looked for the box that she stored things she barely ever used. She sat down, looking through it.

Then she came across an old photo album. It was when she was younger.

She saw one when she was with her dad, he was holding her. He had a full smile planted on his lips, and she had vanilla ice cream on her nose as her face was scrunched up. She sighed as she turn the page more.

The more pages she turned, she saw less of her dad and more of her and her brother. Her mother showed up, too.

Then she saw one of her and Dominic when they were younger, so very young. Then end of her hair was curly, and it was put up so you could see the curls. She looked at little Dominic as he smiled down at her. He was just a little bit taller than she was, and he had to little chubby baby cheeks. She smiled as she looked at how close they were then.

She the looked down at the one the was underneath that one. And she gasped, There he was. Same age. But they were at his mothers wedding.

Dominic did have a father..a step father, actually. He married his mother, and his mother wanted Dominic and Mariella to be in that wedding. He was the little boy who did carried the ring, and she was the flower girl.

Even though his mother didn't know her mother, Dante, and her very long. They clicked really fast.

But, he was a firefighter and he ended up getting...caught in the fire when a beam came down on top of him. She feels bad about that whole thing. He was the closest thing Dominic had to a father. Seems like a lot of things are happening. People having no fathers.

So, Dominic was in that little tux. His gorgeous brown eyes shining while they stood there, her black hair bouncy with curls, with her eyes closed, in a violet dress.

The really shocking part that made her gasp, was that his lips were attached to hers.

She never remembered kissing him! Even if it was just a peck on the lips, or the cheek! She slammed the book shut as she threw it across the room and under her bed.

She still wanted to listen to Tokio Hotel, so she rummaged through the box.

When she finally came across the CD, she sighed and got up off the floor and put it on her CD player.

She put 'Sacred' on and laid back on her bed, closing her eyes and softly drifting off into a deep sleep.

~.~.~

Heather stood outside Mariella's room an hour later, she wanted to talk about what she was planning on wearing to the fair.

She knocked on the door, but got no answer.

"Mariella? Mare? Hello?" She opened the door to her CD skipping silently. She went over and turned it off. Once she turned around she saw Mariella sleeping, even though she wanted to let her sleep, they'll be eating in another 30 minutes. So she went towards her and shook her sleeping form.

"Mariella? Wake up." She whispered, and she repeated it about three times until a groggy Mariella woke up, bringing her hands to her eyes rubbing them.

"What time is it?" She asked as she sat up slowly.

"Seven. I wanted to ask a question, but you were sleeping. I wouldn't have woken you up, but we would be eating in about thirty minutes or so." Mariella let out a yawn as she stretched. It's a good thing she had taken her contacts out. She didn't really need them that much, but she put them in sometimes.

"Whats the question?" She rubbed the back of her head as she looked at her sister, letting another yawn escape.

"I see you're very tired." She laughed softly.

"Mmm. Being worried about someone can do that to you." Heather nodded. She knew about Alexis being pregnant, because she had to go to Heather about whether to tell Jimmy or not. Heather strictly disagreed, but she knew Alexis probably wouldn't do it so she said her opinion and Mariella went off to tell her.

Even if Alexis wasn't one of her closest friends, she still was considered a friend. She was worried about her, just as much.

"So whats the question?" Mariella asked again. She stood up to brush out her hair.

"..You're back to your boy clothes, Mariella?" Heather mumbled as she turned around and put her hair up.

"Yeah..?"

"Are you planning on wearing something like that tomorrow night?" Actually, Mariella was hoping that Heather could help her with that.

Then she got the scared feeling, and the butterflies. She's going to the fair with Dominic out of all people.

"I actually need your help on that." She mumbled in a whisper. Heather laughed as she watch her sister fall back on her bed, almost hitting her head in the process.

"That's what sisters are for." She smiled as Mariella sat back up.

"We're so different from each other." She said as she laughed. Heather agreed and laughed.
♠ ♠ ♠
I hope you enjoyed this chapter!
And I actually remembered to check the who spelling things more than jsut a couple times!
But if I still have some mistakes..
I'M SORRY!
Comments and other things-I guess- Are fully appreciated! <3