Sequel: I Won't Fear Love.

Bleeding Heart

Loss of Oxygen.

"WHAT THE FLIPPING HELL!" I screamed as I -once again for the thousand time again today- shut the phone Heather got me. I've been trying to reach her because Jimmy's having a horrible time at home and he needs to speak to her. So, he's here..at Dom's because he couldn't reach her, either.

"Again?" He groaned.

"What does 'What the flipping hell? mean?" I mumbled.

"Shut up, I'm not stupid." I patted him on the back.

"We know, we know. Now, where the fuck can your girlfriend be?" I paced back and forth in Dominic's living room."I mean, it's only California.."

Oh, and it's been at least a week since the whole Fair thing. He hasn't really asked me out, but we do what all the people in relationships do, minus the sex and everything like that..

"Mariella." Dominic said as he snaked an arm around my waist. I stopped walking- seeing as his arms wouldn't let me walk anymore. "Calm down." He said softly, and I groaned again.

"Of course, she's there when we don't need her bu-" Dominic turned me around and put a finger to my lips.

"It's fine. Jimmy's just going to have..stay here. That's all." I nodded, the only thing I could do because he was making it imposable to make coherent sentences. Him being that close just basically cuts off all the oxygen to my brain..

"Mhm." I finally managed, and he smiled as he let go.

Gah! Don't let go!

I sighed softly as he sat back down.

"I need something....to..uhm...drink..yeah.."

That's one way to make you look like a moron.

Shut up! Who asked you!

I did?

Obviously your opinion isn't wanted.

'Least I'm not the one who's sitting there having a mental battle with themselves.

You're simply talking back to me! What the hell am I suppose to do?

..Ignore?

Shut...UP!

I shook my head as I reached into Dominic's fridge. Then feeling guilty for not asking if anyone wanted a drink.

"Uhh...Jimmy! Dom! Do you want anything to drink?" I asked and they both answered with a soft 'Yeah' and went back to whispering, since the kitchen isn't that far from his living room.

This is driving me insane! I have no idea what the feelings I get- around Dominic, and each time he's away from me, I want him there. It's like..mandatory?

Maybe that's not the right way of explaining it..

Whenever he's not near me, I ache for him to be there. When I'm around him, I'm all...stuttery...and..stupid...and...my stomach does little flips whenever he touches me. And my heart...

Like that arm around the waist, or a kiss. Just one thing, and it sets it off.

Have you ever thought that..maybe because you..love him?

That stupid annoying voice.

Uhh..No..I know I don't. I blocked out whatever that stupid voice had to say next and walked back to them. A Diet Pepsi, A diet Coke, and a coke in my hands. How I managed, I don't know.

"Here." I said as I handed Jimmy his Coke and Dom His Diet.

"Thanks." He said as he looked up at me and grinned his irresistible crooked grin. And oh how fast my hear beats just by that grin.

It brightens up his eyes.

Don't cha wish your girlfriend was hot like me?
Don't cha wish your girlfriend was a freak like me?
Don't cha
Don't cha
Don't cha wish your girlfriend was raw like me?
Don't cha wish your girlfriend was fun like me?
Don't cha
Don't cha


I flushed at the ring tone. Alexis-once she found out about my cell- told me to get the ring tone and set it as hers.

I nearly jumped from the phone vibrating in my pocket. I took it out and saw who it was. "Finally" I breathed and answered. "Now where the hell have you been, Lexy!" I said into the phone.

"I'm sorry!" She said as soon as I finished. "I was...uh...out!" I noticed as she hesitated, like she was looking for the right word.

"...Yeah...Anyways.." I said, making each word longer than needed. "Jimmy's been trying to get a hold of you, he had a bad day with his old man, so..."

"GAH! Can you put him on, Mare?" She asked.

"Mhm." I said as I handed the phone over to Jimmy.

"Hey babe." Pause." No, every things fine now. Thanks to Dom and Mariella." He got up as he walked down the hall and into Dominic's room. I felt his hand on my hips as I was being pulled down softly.

Dominic had put me on his lap as he wrapped his arms around my waist." Hey, Beautiful." He said with his smile.

Anyone would die just to see him smile. I thought.

"Hey." I said back.

"And how are you doing this fine evening?" He gave me a quick kiss on the lips before letting me answer.

Way to go. Good thing it takes me a couple minutes to be able to speak. Or that may have been weird..

"Perfect." I got out as I smiled and he smirked.

"Good." He gave my hips a light squeeze and then randomly started to tickle me.

"Dominic!" I shrieked as he kept it up. "Stop it!" I said, not being able to laugh. "C'mon!" I said and I heard his laughed, but he kept it up.

Then the next thing I knew I was laying down on the couch as he suddenly stopped and we found each others eyes.

And our lips met at that moment. And it was like someone took over my body, because my hands were on his head, as his still laid on my sides.

"Guy I th- Gah! I'm sorry!" Dominic pulled away and I sighed.

Damn, he sure can kiss.

That, I'll agree on.

"I'm just..uhh..yeah. By." And then Jimmy walked out, and it got awkward for a second.

As I heard the door shut I sat up poked him in the chest.

"Pay back time." I said with a smirk and started tickling him.

It may seem weird, but since he tickled me...I had to find some way to get him back...
♠ ♠ ♠
Awww
that's a cute ending <3 lol.
Well..
I hope you enjoy!
I kinda like this one