Sequel: I Won't Fear Love.

Bleeding Heart

A party?

"So Dominic, are you up to it?" I was hiding behind my math book, just reading away at problems. Beth was asking Dominic if he would go with me. And the weird part is, half of me was hoping he would say yes.

"No." He said, I looked over my book. Ouch, that hurt.

"Why not!" She whined. He shrugged his shoulders. "She needs you to go! Or her stalker isn't going to leave her alone, please!" She begged, and I get a mental picture of Bethany bowing and begging.

Was that anger I saw flash in his eyes?

"And do I get something?" He questioned, he got Beth on that one.

"I'll make you lunch, so you wouldn't have to buy!" I said, then sinking in my chair, wishing I didn't say anything.

"She makes the best food ever, Dom." Alexis said, chipping in. He seemed to think about it.

"And A ride to school everyday until I get a new car?" I sighed.

"Sure, fine."

"I'm not wearing any thing special." He said, facing forward. The teacher walked into class.

"Domm!" Beth and Alexis whined in unison. "That's not cool!"

"Ahem, is there something you want to share with the class?" She asked, looking at my two best friends, who just may be dead meat later.

"No Mrs.Garrington!" They said together. Once she turned around Beth asked Dominic.

"So, is it on?" He shook his head, and that part that didn't want him to say yes went down, the other side...excited.

For the rest of the class I sulked.

I tuned out whatever we were learning, probably something that isn't hard anyways. If we get homework I have my book. And my mother.

I couldn't keep my mind off of the Snow Ball, and the reason half of me was excited. This is bothering. My moms going to be happy, at least. Should I even tell her? She would kill me..

UGH GREAT! I completely forgot about the dress I'd have to wear. Damn it! And the heels! The torture!(-,..,-) Someone obviously doesn't want me alive. That's basically asking for a death wish. Great. Thanks Beth!

The class bell rang, and I jumped out of my seat before anyone else could. I walked, well more like ran, to the door.

"Where do you think your going?" That deep, familiar voice spoke behind me. I stopped unwillingly.

"What is it?" I didn't mean for it to sound so..harsh?

"Whoa, no need to get like that." He said hold up his hands. Palms toward me. "I just needed to ask a question."

"Yeah?" I asked, turning around to walk to class.

"Why did you want her to ask me?" He asked, standing next to me.

"Well, uh...I didn't ask her to. She, you were just the first persons he thought of." And the fact she thinks you have a "thing" for me...

"Oh, okay. Well then, as long as you don't like me. That's fine." Like him, ridiculous!

"And why would I like you?" I looked at him and he cocked and eyebrow and smirked.

"Because of my irresistible charm and beauty." He said. I tolled my eyes.

"Yes, because of that." I said sarcastically. We walked into our class. Oh, we have at least almost every class together. This one and the one after are the only ones I don't have with Beth and Alexis.

"Good Morning, students." The English teacher, Mrs. Thomson, said.

"Good Morning, Mrs. Thomson." Everyone said, rather boring and out of life. Like always.

Class wasn't boring today, either. We are starting a book. One I already read, but it's my favorite. It's called 'A Walk to Remember.'

I don't completely like the book more than the movie, since it has better things in it, but it's okay. We listened to her read us the book, flashes of events that I already read in the book and movie, popping in my head.

Like how Landon didn't have to worry about a dance, but a play in the movie. How when she said "You have to promise not to fall in love with me." was when he asked her if she could help him with his lines, and not outside of Jamie's house.

This movie always makes me cry, and it's my favorite. Followed by A Cinderella Story. Oh, and yes, The little mermaid. For some reason, it's always been my favorite. I don't know why, but it has.

I was pulled out of my day dream from the bell ringing and Dominic at my ear giving me goosebumps. "I'll wait for you by your truck, later." And his breath tickled my neck. I sat there, un-able to move for a couple seconds. Until Mrs.Thomson spoke.

"Mariella? Everything okay?" I nodded, picked my stuff up, and walked out of the room. The rest of the day was okay, I mean, Dom didn't do anything that that.

At lunch time he sat with me, though. Why? I don't know. To annoy me? Maybe.

"What is that?" He asked, looking at my sandwich,

"Uhh, a sandwich..." I said, taking a bite. He was still looking at me. And so were others.

"Whats in it?"

"Meat.."

"What kind of meat?"

"Roast beef...cheese, a dairy product. Ugh, what's it to you!? Can I just eat!" I was getting annoyed. Each time I went to take a bite, he's ask a question. It was quiet for a little, and I went to take a bite of my food.

"Whats your favorite kind of meat?" He asked, and I growled.

"Steak." I said, behind clenched teeth. "Now, if you don't let me eat I will murder you!"

"Trust me, Dominic. She bites." Said Beth. I laughed, remembering when she went to grab one of my fries and I slapped her hand. And pretended to bite her.

She rubbed her hand. "She also has a killer slap, too." Dominic laughed.

"Yes, I know." I smirked. Probably remembering why I smacked him before.

I had my best friend Darren, who moved when I turned 15, over. He and I were only friends, yet he had to say something only he would say. So I smacked him across the face. Really hard. He was angry, but his eyes were very livid.

I laughed remembering that day."You are a perv, you know that?" I said, and after that I took a bite.

"I hear that. But I am a guy." He said, shrugging his shoulder.

"Hey, guys." Said Alex, a really rich kid. Why he's here, I have no idea.

"Whats up?" Dom said.

"Party Friday night, coming?" He asked.

"Nice, I'll be there." Dominic said, looking towards me and the girls.

"What?" I asked, after finishing my sandwich.

"How about you girls?" He looked at me, Alexis, and then Beth. Who flushed at him looking at her. Geez, YOU HAVE A BOYFRIEND! I screamed in my head, but laughed.
♠ ♠ ♠
This one, I was stuck on.
I don't really like it.
It's okay. It's just to introduce a party happening

Well, I will write later.

I need to slow down, I write to much x.X And fast.