Sequel: I Won't Fear Love.

Bleeding Heart

Dinner and a surprise

After I told my mother last night about the whole Snow Ball thing, she basically was happy. Extremely. It was funny, actually. Although what she said made no sense. It was like "Yes! Finally, you guys are coming around to realize!" And she covered her mouth like she said to much. I asked her what the hell she was talking about, but she wasn't up to telling me.

Then I told her how I he nor I was the one to ask each other. I told her about the entire thing with Tyler Alexis and Beth. She wasn't happy how neither one of us asked one another. She said that, that shouldn't be the reason why we are going. She's also not happy that he isn't going to dress up. She did say that she was going to make me wear a dress and heels. I flipped out.

I mean, honestly, how am I suppose to walk in heels if I even have hard time walking in my boots and sneakers already? Do you see it happening? I don't..

So when I had a fit my mother said I can take them off once I get there. I sighed and said fine. Then she called up Dom's mother and told her about it. I heard her say "Dominic! You get your butt down here right now!" And thats when she hung up. She spoke loud and clear, her Italian accent clear. Dominic has it, which is actually kind of...UGH! No! Must not think like that, Mari. Bad, bad Mariella.

"Mariella! Darling! Supper time!" I sighed and put my unfinished homework on my bed and walked down the stairs. And I was surprised to see Dominic and his mother sitting there at our table.

"What are-?" Dominic cut me off, smiling. Why? No idea. He patted the seat next to him and I saw his mother and my mother smile with glee.

"Your mother invited us over." He said, passing the salad over to me.

"Oh?" I said getting a scoop full and putting it in the bowl. I passed it to his mother. "And what for?" Dominic passed a plate of Shepard pie. Yes, salad and Shepard's Pie. I love Shepard's Pie!

I passed the plate to his mother who passed it to my mother. Dominic shrugged as he gave me another plate, I passed it to my left again. "Mother?"

"I thought it would be nice." She shrugged and I could tell that wasn't the reason. Then I noticed Dante missing.

"Where's Dante, mother?" she smiled vibrantly.

"You mean, he hasn't told you?" She asked, digging into her food.

"Obviously not?"

"With how close you two are, I'd figured he'd say something. He's on a date."

"Ohhhh! Big brother on a date!? With who?!" I asked, getting excited. Maybe he'll like this one! And she wouldn't care that he still lives with his mommy-poo! Yes, he used to call our mother mommy-poo. Ha!

"She's a lovely little girl. She's got blonde hair." I put a finger up.

"Before you finish is she-" My mother cut me off.

"No, she played soccer. You and Desiree. could play one on one maybe." She said, shoving food into her mouth at the end of the sentence. I beamed.

"No way! He got a soccer player!? Dude, awesome!" I said, clearly excited. All the other girls he dated were preppy/cheerleaders who hated me. Thats one reason why they didn't last. They either criticized him for hanging out with me. They clearly despised me. Obviously.

"It's true. She's a pretty one, too." I heard Dominic say. I felt something in my stomach knot. I wasn't jealous. Nope.
Welll, maybe I was. But just a little bit! I agues...UGH! I don't know!

"Oh but not as pretty as Mariella." Alex,Dom's mother, said. I looked at Dominic, for she was looking at him. I didn't see his facial expression or anything because his head was down and not facing me. Why? You're asking the wrong person, mister/misses.

"Sooo....When do you wanna go shopping?" My mother asked as she stood up form the table and started on the dishes.

"Shopping? Fooorrrrr?" My mother looked at me stupid. "Dude, don't look at me like that. I'm not stupid!" She came around and grabbed my chin.

"Of course your not Mare-Mare!" she said a baby-ish voice.

"Mother!" I whined, and I heard a chuckle behind me and I ripped my jaw from her hands. She looked at me faking hurt while I sent glaring daggers at her.

"Now we're even." I heard Dominic whisper in my ear, once again causing the hair on my neck to stand and goosebumps form. I shook it off and stuck my tongue out at Dominic. And when I did, I saw Dante walk into the house.

"Dante! My little/big brother is growing up! Well, thats kind of weird. She's totally a keeper!" I said running towards him and giving him a hug. Then I noticed a very pretty girl standing behind him. I was completely embarrassed. If this was the girl, then I probably made a fool of myself.

She was pretty tall, with a very feminine figure. A figure any girl would want. She has blonde hair thats curly and brown eyes. She has some freckles but not a lot. She was wearing blue jeans and a tank top. No skirts? Score! She smiled and she had perfect straight, white teeth.

"You must be Mariella, Dante's sister. I'm Desiree." Her voice was soft, but it sounded older than she was. she held her hand out for me to greet.

"Uhh, yes. Nice too meet you." I took her tan hand. Tan, in the winter? Oh well.

"You are pretty, just like he says." I stood there, staring at my brother. Okay, he was talking about me obviously. Perfect.

"Thanks, I guess." I remembered she said something, so it took me a few.

"Your brother told me a lot about you, I just had to meet you!" She exclaimed. That was a another score. Someone who couldn't wait to meet me.

"Once my mother mentioned soccer, I couldn't wait to meet you either." I said and I went to whisper at Dante "She's a real keeper, Dante." I pulled away and saw him smiling.

"I know." He said it as he looked at her, and she turned her head and smiled."She's perfect." and I laughed.

"How long have you've known her."

"Months, actually."

"And you just had the guts to ask her out now?"

"We'd go out on little coffee breaks."

"You guys work together?"

"Yes." They said at the same time. Whoa, twinness!

"Please, come sit. There's not need to stand." My mother said. Everyone went to sit and stole the spots that aren't next to Dominic which was on the floor. I groaned and sat a couple inches away.

"Can't keep away from me, can you?" He asked, with a smirk.

"OH don't go getting all excited. It obvious that...that the rest of the seats in the living room are taken. So clearly I had no choice." I scooted further away, but half of my body rejected and wanted to move closer to him.

Stupid body! That's not right, its bad.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry guys, I'm getting completely lost here!
Well, its the matter of filling everything in.
I have the last couple of chapters already planned, its filling in the in between things.
I'm sorry if it takes to long!
Well, I hope you liked it.
Nothing BIG BIG happens, but just everything deepening between the two. ^_^
I'll have another one out soon, promise.