Sequel: I Won't Fear Love.

Bleeding Heart

Dresses, heels, make up and jewlery? What!

"Awww come on! It's pretty!" My mother said. I was in the changing room changing into a pink ugly dress. It was a day after dinner yesterday. Desiree is actually awesome, I told my brother to hang on to her and she laughed. Dante said he doesn't think he's going to let go of her later on when she left.

"Mother! It's ugly! It's pink! It's. Not. Me!" The dress was totally not me. It was to my knees, and a low cut. Basically it was ugly, to extreme. It had sparkles, too. I took it off and tossed it over the door at my mother. I threw on my jeans and my t-shirt and walked out of the room. "I'm doing the looking. Sit here, don't move." I walked back to where the dresses are. Then I stopped mid stop as I saw this beautiful dress.

It was long, perfect. It was red, and looked silky. Ha. I went to the dress and picked it up. The front had little designs of flowers and it was low, probably show what I have of breasts. It showed my back. It showed my shoulder area, thin straps. It went around the upper mid section of my back and clipped. I wouldn't have to worry about picking it up, either. It was kind of slanted. I looked at the size and it was my size.

I walked back to my mother and showed her, she nearly flipped and said it was out of price range.

"I've got it covered." I told her.

"Baby, c'mon. Let me pay for a dress we can pay."

"I've got it settled."

"It is absolutely stunning." She said, with a nod of agreement.

"Let me try it on?" I begged she thought about it for a couple of minutes.

"Alright, alright." Let me tell you, this is the most girliest I've ever felt. I felt the need to laugh at myself, but I held it back and tried it on. I didn't bother to look at myself, I already knew it was perfect. I opened the door and stepped out. Something flashed in my mothers eyes. "You have a figure! Oh my gosh! And breast!" Thats where I lost it. I blushed from embarrassment.

"Well yes, those do come along with being a female mother." I said, but she stood there staring at me. I was getting self conscious. "What? Do I look that bad?"

She couldn't speak for a couple of minutes. "No, Mare. You look..Beautiful.." She said in awe."Dominic will love it!" She said, excited.

"For what? Whats there on my chest showing? Or something that actually isn't big that shows of my ugly figure?"

"Darling, Amour. You look so..marvelous. Beautiful. Words can not capture what you look like. OH I can't wait until we have the make up and your hair done!" She squealed.

"Make up! MY hair! No, No, No! Dresses and heels are enough for me." Then she looked sad, and gave me the puppy dog face. Everyone woman in my family does those faces extremely well, I guess, because I couldn't stand it. "Fine, fine!" I gave in and she jumped up.

"Alright, go go! Change! Quick! we have to pick out the hair style and the shoes! OH we have to tell Dom what colour your dress is. Oh this is fun!" She squealed like a child who gets to see the wiggles for the first time! OR the doodle bops. I laughed silently at my mother. Might as well let her have the fun, right? Since when does she get to have a girly daughter? "And there will certainly, most certainly that you will not work that day! You will not go under a hood of one car? No grease! No nothing!" She warned and I sighed. Great, going to be bored for the time I have. "You won't have time for it anyways." I walked out of the stall and we walked to the shoes.

"Open toe, remember!" I warned.

"Crap, we need to get a ped-" I held up a hand.

"there is no way in hell that I am going near one of those places. I don't need nail polish. I don't need to go to a freaking professional when I can easily do it myself. That's crossing the line, missy." I put my hand down and she nodded.

"Alright, I guess I've tortured you enough. No nails and toes. Deal." She smiled and walked towards the shoes.

"Found a pair!" I said, eying red open toes. The straps went around my ankles and my toes. They were only 12$ since they were on clearance.

"Perfect." She said, looking at me. "For a tom boy, you are pretty good." She complimented.

"The best!" I said and we went to buy what we have.

"Jewelery! I forgot!" She turned around but I grabbed her wrist.

"I have something that'll go fine with it." I remember getting this diamond necklace from my father. He may have been an ass and everything, but he did buy me this when I was younger.Then a ring my grandmother sent me for my 16th birthday and a bracelet.

"Okay." She said, shrugging her shoulders and walking to the register. I pulled my money out and gave it to the girl before my mother could get what she had.

"I told you, it was on me." I grabbed the change and took the things.

"Are you sure, I can pay you back."

"Mother, I'm sure. No, we need the money. Keep. Plus this one of the reasons why I took a job, remember?"

"But I'm your mother I could be paying, not you." I hate it when she puts the mother things on me.

"Mother, we already have a hard enough time getting the rent money in on time, never mind a dress thats costs nearly100$." I opened my truck door and jumped in.

"Makes me feel like such a bad mother, how I can't buy you guys anything decent." I started the truck and my mother was searching through the stations.

"Mother, you do what you can that's all that counts. Dante and I are very grateful that you even kept us. We wouldn't want another mother." I reassured her. My mother says the same thing everytime and I keep telling her that shes a great mother and she's doing her best.

Then Kellie Pickler's song "I wonder" Came on. well, wasn't this just a perfect case.

"Mom, at least you're there for both of us. Poor Kellie's mother wasn't there for her. And you are there for us. IT doesn't matter. I love you, Dante loves you. We love you." She looked like she was about to cry, so thanking the red light, I reach over and hugged her. "We couldn't ask for another mother, Mom. You're perfect." I let go and she kisses my forehead.

"I couldn't ask for any other kids than you and Dante, either. I love you both so dearly." I smiled at my mother.

"We know mom, we know." She smiled and the light turned green.
♠ ♠ ♠
Here's another one, I'll work on more ^_^
I like this one, well near the end when Mariella tell her mother that basically no one can take her place.
Shows how much love she has for her mommy :D and how much her mother loves her.