Sillyworld

Five

Throughout the day, the rest of us left Corey and Joey's house. Jim and I went back to his house, where I could finally unpack. Jim went back to sleep, threatening to injure me severely if I woke him up with too much noise. He was a dick when he had a hangover. All the more reason to be an asshole back, I thought. Instead, though, I took my long awaited shower and unpacked my stuff in the guest room. Just as I was about to lay down on the bed and get some much needed rest, there was yet more pounding on the door.
What the hell is this, international practice-your-percussion-on-doorways-day? I thought angrily to myself. I shuffled to the door and opened it to come face to face with yet another female. This one was taller than me, with blonde, black, and purple hair, and very bright green eyes. Eyes that were staring at me in a manner that said 'you better explain what the hell you're doing here, or you're dead'. I shrugged and stepped out of the way.

"Who are you?" she asked, mildly.

"Vivian. James' cousin," I stated. Her eyes lit up.

"Oh! Jim talks about you all the time. I'm so glad I get to meet you. I'm Jamie Anderson," she smiled. She was actually quite pretty. Though, Being that James was pretty much my brother meant that she was going to get the examination more than any of the other guys' girlfriends. Hannah got off quite easy.

"Ah. I haven't gotten to hear much about you. He's passed out in his bedroom. Threatened to end my life if I woke him, so.. make of that what you will," I shrugged. She raised an eyebrow.

"That man... Hmm," she sighed as she grabbed his Fender off the stand, plugged it in, and took it into his room and began wailing on it.

I stood there, quite dumbfounded, as I heard James use some pretty colorful language, and come flying out of his bedroom. I raised my eyebrows and stared some more as Jamie followed, smirk plastered on her face. Note to self: This girls okay in my book.

"What the hell?!" James hissed.

"It's three in the afternoon. Wakey wakey. I'm on break, so we're eating. You look like shit, hun," Jamie said, attempting to fix his hair.

And all the while, I stood and stared. James glanced at me.

"What?!" he snapped.

"Nothing, bitchy McBitcherson. Jesus Christ Superstar," I mumbled.

"Now James. Let's get your panties out of a twist and head on over to Subway to get you some NomNoms," Jamie said in one of those voices where you could tell it was to piss James off.

"Have fun, ladies, I'm gonna go grocery shopping since apparently Jim's gone anorexic. No food here. I can't live like this," I said. "And while I'm out, I'm lookin' for some job apps," I finished.

"Jobs? You into tattooing by any chance. We had an artist quit, and we're hard up for help," Jamie said.

"Actually, I used to tattoo. Like.. years ago," I replied.

"Thought so. James told me his cousin was pretty bad ass at it. You want a job there then?" she asked.

"Shit, yes. I miss tattooing like your mother wouldn't believe," I said, cheerfully.

"Good. I'll leave directions to the shop for you. Bring a portfolio with you tomorrow, and you're pretty much in. Other than that, have fun shopping," Jamie said, smiling, and dragging a very hungover James out the door.

I laughed and grabbed my Element hoodie and left the house. I remembered the way to the store, luckily, and began my shopping extravaganza. As I was in the milk section, a pair of hands wrapped around my waist. I immediately tensed up and turned my head to see what sort of creeper had a hold of me.

"Damnit Corey. What the hell?" I said, relaxing and turning to fully face him. He had a large smirk on his face.

"What?" he asked.

"Don't scare me like that. You ass," I said.

"Nice to see you too. What are you here for?" he asked. What a silly question.

"Bananas, Whipped Cream, Choclate Syrup, a Flyswatter, and Condoms... Lots and Lot's of condoms," I replied.

"Getting busy are we. Second day back and already you've got some business," he said.

"You know me," I retorted.

"The glow in the dark ones suck," he said.

"Huh?"

"Condoms. They're shit, don't use them," he replied.

"Ew, Corey. I was kidding," I said, shoving him lightly.

"Oh so that's a no on the condoms? Au Natural are we? Bigger risk of pregnancy that way, sweetheart," he said.

"Corey!"

"What? I'm just saying," he said.

"Okay well for your information, I'm still a virgin and deathly terrified of losing that. So that's a no go on any sex in general," I said.

"No fucking way," he said.

"What?" I asked.

"You?.. I mean..Still. five years ago, yeah, but now... shit," he stammered.

"Yes, Corey. Still." I sighed.

"Good girl," he said. Why he seemed so proud was beyond me.

"Sure," I half-agreed.

"So. Shopping for James' house?" He asked. I nodded. "Cool. you meet Jamie yet?"

"Yep,"

"She's pretty cool," he Said

"MmHmm,"

"You're not very talkative," he said.

"I'm exhausted," I replied. As we were talking, we had made our way to the chekout counter, and I started unloading my cart onto the conveyor belt as the acne-clad teenage cashier girl pretty much drooled over Corey onto my groceries. How annoying.

"Understandable. Wanna drop your groceries off and then head back to my place for a nap?" he offered. The girl almost swallowed her tongue at her own sharp intake of breath.

"Sounds fantastic," I smirked in the girls direction. Corey caught my drift and continued the torment.

"Maybe a bit of sex and a shower?" he purred, pushing me into the conveyor belt. The girl's eyes looked as if they were going to fall out, and an old couple in line behind Corey were scowling so much that their faces may get stuck like that.

"Sounds even better, " I retorted, running my hands up his chest. At this point the girl stammered my total to me, and I payed, then waited for Corey, tormenting her the whole time.

By the time we left, the girl was so shocked that I'm not sure even the most intensive therapy would snap her out of it.

"Jesus. That girl is always staring at me like I'm a piece of meat," Corey muttered on our way over to his truck.

"Teenage hormones for the win," I said, tossing my stuff in the bed of the truck along with his.

"That was pretty funny though," he smirked at me.

"Oh no doubt. The senior citizens behind you were about to go into cardiac arrest due to our little...display," I said, raising an eyebrow.

"Shit. They've probably done worse than I ever have. Whips and chains and such," he said.

"Ew Corey. I don't wanna think about old people getting it on. Especially not with leather and shit," I said.

"Hey whoa. I never said anything about leather," Corey said, pulling up to James' house and helping me haul my groceries inside.

"Shit," I said.

"Aha, yeah. Fantasy of yours, sweetheart?"

"Fuck that," I said, giving Corey a dirty look, as I put everything away, and wrote Jim a note to tell him where I was, and leave him my cell number.

"Hey I'm sure I'll look hot in leather," Corey said.

"Who said I'm doing you?" I said, smirking.

"Fate, darling, Fate," he retorted.

"Ahuh. Keep it in your pants, Taylor," I said, patting him on the chest.

"You just can't keep your hands off me," he joked.

"No? We'll see about that," I replied as we left the house and hopped back in his truck.

We argued playfully back and forth all the way back to His and Joey's house. I knew one thing for sure. Scarlett was mad for ever leaving this man. I was more in love with him than I'd been as a kid, or a teenager. This was quite serious.

We put away his groceries, and headed up to his dark room. We talked for a while about silly things, like we used to as kids, and then we fell asleep. Me in Corey's arms. Turns out he was right. I couldn't keep my hands off him.
♠ ♠ ♠
Alright. Fifth chapter in a day. That's quite insane!
I hope this is enjoyable :)

Joey=Taken (Thanks WalkingOnBrokenGlass)
James=Taken (Thanks Jamie.Gore)
Mick=Available
Paul=Available
Sid=Available
Craig=Available
Chris=Avalable
Shawn=Available