‹ Prequel: Real or Fake
Status: 99.9% sure that there's not going to be anymore. I deeply apologize.

Rocking, Rolling and Loving

Chapter 1

About seventeen days have gone by in my new life. I, Mrs. Jenna Iero, am turning into a rockstar, along with my bandmates. It felt as though at went through a tornado and survived. I can't help but think I am a miracle walking. My childhood and adolescence was typical, as I lived in a boring, small Pennsylvanian town. I was the girl who never had a boyfriend in high school, was overweight, had bad skin, sucked at sports, was shy and labeled as quiet. I bet quite a few people thought I was a bit strange, mainly considering who my best friend was and that status progressed as I gained more friends. I didn't care, but in a way, I did. I wanted a boyfriend, sometimes I wanted to be skinny, have better skin and be more outgoing, although it didn't happen until after high school. Thankfully, my life went sky high, after my post-secondary schooling was completed. I worked at the kennel, not as a volunteer, but as the owner and manager. It wasn't quite what I wanted, but it was close. I still love animals. Who knew that I would have met Frank Iero under such unlikely and painful circumstance or that I would lose my virginity early, way before marriage. I kept my other morals though, while staying who I was and remembering where I came from and who my friends were. Even through all of the horrible events that happened to me, I remained strong and now I have two children, a son and a daughter and not to mention an amazing, gorgeous, talented husband, who would do anything for me and our family. These are the happy thoughts and memorable moments that remain as I continue with my life. I felt arms wrap around me causing me to lose what I was thinking.

"Hey babe." Frankie said.

"Hey sexy, what's up?"

"Besides loving you? We're going to be in Pittsburgh tomorrow."

I smiled. He knew it too. I turned around and kissed him tenderly on the lips, which would turn into a make-out session. He pulled me towards his bunk and pulled me on top of him.

"A bit kinky, aren't we?"

He smirked and licked his lips. He had his lip ring in. Yummy.

"Well, so am I."

Luckily, the girls were watching the kids, so we could have fun.

Time Elapse

It was 12:00 AM. Five hours had passed and I laid beside my husband, with my head on top of his chest, just like the night we first made love.

"Frankie?" I whispered.

"Yes?"

"I love you and thank you so much for this opportunity."

"I love you too. You're welcome, but sweetie, you worked hard and
deserved it."

I kissed on the lips. We talked for a while before falling asleep. When I woke up, it was 11:00 AM, and I got ready for the day. I was thrilled to be sort of close to home, and this is where I went to school for sixteen months. I headed to my bus, smiling like a crazy fool. The minute I stepped onto the bus, I noticed that all but one person were awake. Who was that, you ask? Alicia. What do you expect? You got to love the girl though.

"Did you enjoy yourself last night?" Kelsey asked.

"I don't think that's any of your business."

"Oh, come on, we're girls. We talk about this kind of stuff."

Athena and now, Alicia, who was awoken by this, were giving me that look. I gave up.

"Yes." I said blushing.

"Awesome, wish that I had someone like him." Athena said.

"So do I." Kelsey agreed.

"You girls will find someone, trust me."

They simply smiled up at me.

"Well, let's get ready for the day." Alicia said.

I woke up my kids and got them ready for the day. Today, Sebastien would be with his father, while I took care of Raven for
the day. We all met up in an hour to go to lunch. I hoped nobody would notice My Chem and go all crazy on them and chase them like maniacs, screaming, "Gerard, can I have your babies?!?!" or whatever. Luckily, that didn't happen to them. We sat closer to the back in TGIF. I sat next to Frankie of course, with our kids on either side of us. As we ordered drinks, Alicia spoke up.

"I swear to God, you two are joined at the hip."

"You just noticed?" Frankie laughed.

She looked at him with a look that screamed, 'Well, of course not,
you idiot."

"Ok. I'll shut up about that."

I laughed. She looked at me.

"What are you laughing about? You two need to separate for a while."

"How the hell are we going to do that?" It seemed impossible to me.

"It's easy." Ray said.

Wow. Never thought that he'd speak up.

"No, it isn't."

"Yes, it is."

"No, it isn-"

"Jenna, please shut up."

And so I did.

"You need to concentrate on other things, as hard as it may sound,
and hang out with the girls more often."

I pouted.

"Jenna, stop it." Bob said.

"What?" I asked with my hands up in the air.

"Pouting."

"Ok, whatever."

"And the same goes with you Mr. Iero, except with the guys." Kelsey said.

He just nodded.

"So, it's agreed." Alicia asked.

The rest of the day was pretty much the same, but who knew what the next day would be like.