‹ Prequel: Real or Fake
Status: 99.9% sure that there's not going to be anymore. I deeply apologize.

Rocking, Rolling and Loving

Chapter 10

Jenna's POV

Today's the day that we make our very first video for our first single, The Dream. Knowing that I, along with my friends, will be in the video. We had only a couple of ideas for videos, which kind of suck, now that I think of it, but we finally settled on one that Bobbi came up with. She's such a creative genius and I don't know how I'd live without her. The idea is about us girls walking through our high school and then through town and seeing how fake people have become and how tragic it is. It's funny but sad at the same time. We recruited Mrs. Alicia Way for this because she's just that awesome of a person. We found a similar high school to ours, which has two buildings and a bridge between the two, which was absolutely perfect. The first shot was the performance scene, which was the easiest, since we wouldn't have to do many takes. We were in the auditorium and rocking out on the stage, completely trashing it too, while the band geeks who were in the room across from us, came out and watched us play. That was the icing on top of the cake. I always wanted band geeks, like me in the video, so it was an honor. After a few takes, one of the actual marching band members came up and talked to me.

"Hi, I'm Sara." she said, holding out her hand.

I gladly shook it.

"It's nice to meet you."

"Thanks. I'm a huge fan."

"Thanks for listening to us, it means a lot."

She just smiled.

"Anyways, I was wondering if you ever were a band geek because you just had band geeks come in and watch?"

"Actually yes."

"Oooh...what did you play?"

"Flute and piccolo."

"That's amazing! Me too. Didn't they rock? Well..the flute anyway."

"Yeah, the flute totally rocked. It still does."

"Oh yeah, high five!" she high fived me.

"Can I have a picture?"

"Of course. Just let me get someone to take it."

I yelled for Brian Schecter who was there with us for a couple of days.

"What?" he yelled.

"Could you take this picture?"

"Yep."

Once he took the picture of the two of us, she hugged me and I hugged her back.

"One last thing, could you sign my camera?"

"Yeah."

I signed it with her black sharpie and she left, thanking me.
Corinna came up all of a sudden scaring me.

"Jenna, we need to do the scene of us walking into the school."

"Ok."

And so we did.

That Night

I came into the house, exhausted, when I passed out on the living room floor, making a huge noise.

Frank's POV

While I was sleeping, I heard a loud noise coming from downstairs that sounded more like a thud. I rushed downstairs to find Jenna collapsed right in the living room. Being as quiet as I could be, I carried her up to the bed room. I went into the bathroom and grabbed a wet washcloth to cool her forehead. When I felt her forehead, she was slighty clammy and looked dehydrated. I got her a glass of water and an Excedrin for when she woke up, which wasn't too long.

"Ugh." she groaned.

"Hey, are you feeling better?"

"Yeah, just exhausted, did I collapse?"

"Yep. Plus, you're dehydrated, so I'd drink some fluids soon."

"Ok. Thanks sweetheart."she said kissing my cheek.

"No problem. So, how did the first day go?"

"Amazing. I even got my first fan. I didn't know exactly how to feel."

"Great. What shot was she from?"

"When the marching band comes in and watches us. She plays the piccolo and flute like I did."

"That's so awesome."

"Plus, she even asked for a picture and an autograph." she said uber-excitedly.

I laughed, then kissed her on the lips.

"So, how did that make you feel?" I asked as if I was a therapist.

"It was indescribable and still is."

"That's how I feel everyday. I love it."

"Me too."

After she felt slightly better, we went to sleep and I hoped that tomorrow for her would be even better than today.

Day 2 of 2-Jenna's POV

The final day of shooting was upon this and I felt much better today. We would be shooting the last four scenes today. In today's shoot, Alicia was going to be in it as the only real person and friend from school, so that was a plus. The main scene was walking throughout the main building of the school, giving attitude and making fun of all the fake people in the school, trying not to laugh as we go. We had too much fun doing that, although we had to do many takes because of that. During the middle of that scene, we found Alicia, trapped in the crowd and helped her out before walking out into town, seeing people doing either disrespectful things, shameful or just plain boring things throughout windows of homes, restaurants and buildings, not to mention out in the street. Afterwards, we went out to celebrate at a bar, because we deserved it and truth be told, I needed a drink.

"That was the coolest thing ever." Kelsey said, laughing.

"You're telling me." Alicia agreed.

We began talking and soon enough I had a few drinks and I was totally chilled and drunk off my ass. I started talking more than I usually did and I fell out of my chair.

"Oww.." I said before laughing.

"Jenna, I think you should stop." Alicia W. said.

"No."

"I think it'd be best, okay. You know how much I care about you."

"Mmm..whatever." I smiled.

Now, maybe it was more than just a few drinks, more like six drinks.
I passed out again. I woke up in my bed with a terrible headache.

"Oww..fuck...my head."

Frank walked in with two Excedrin and water this time. He looked kind of upset with me.

"How much did you drink last night?" he said, staring me down.

I looked down.

"I had three martinis and three margaritas." I cried in pain.

He shook his head.

"Why?!"

"Stop yelling!! My head hurts."

"Are you going to answer me?"

"I was celebrating, ok? I also had this talk from the girls, alright? I understand. I know I was wrong."

"Still. You have to realize that you have kids to take care of now."

"Duh. I know that." I said with an attitude.

"Could you promise me something?"

"Yes." I said through my teeth.

"Could you not drink like that again while we're raising Sebastien and Selene?"

"Yes. I'm sorry."

"I forgive you." he said giving the aspirin and water.

At least, the past two days were memorable, this was just tiring and regrettable and Iearned a lesson. I just got to learn to take it easy and safely in this life.
♠ ♠ ♠
Chapter is dedicate to Zachary Baker aka Bobbi Jo or Beej. I love ya and thanks for the video concept!