‹ Prequel: Real or Fake
Status: 99.9% sure that there's not going to be anymore. I deeply apologize.

Rocking, Rolling and Loving

Chapter 11

A few days following my unbearable hangover, we put the final touches to The Last Dream's album and now, all we have to do is pick out a name and what we want the album to look like. That can't be too hard and won't take that long, right? I surely hope so. My kids are bored as my bandmates and I sit at a nearby table with pens, paper and my laptop. My laptop hopefully will help us visualize what the album will look like with the different images and names, so that should help immensely. Although this is kinda fun, it is quite tiring after sitting on our asses for God knows how long.

"Mommy, are you done yet?" Sebastien whined.

"No sweetheart." I answered, turning around to face him.

"When will you be?"

"I don't know yet. Just be patient."

"What if I don't?"

"You won't get any ice cream from Dairy Queen."

"Ok. I'll be patient." he said, grinning his father's smile.

I laughed. Ice cream sounded heavenly now and so did Frankie...but anyway, I have got to get thinking about this album.

"Jenna, are you daydreaming?" Corinna asked.

"Yeah. Sorry."

"What were you daydreaming about?" Alicia asked.

"Alicia. Shut up. We need to get back to work." Corinna said.

I hoped that would shut her up.

"Oh, come on! Don't you wanna know?"

"Not right now. It's not necessary to what we're doing."

Alicia shut up, but I would know that she would ask me later.

"Thank you." I mouthed.

"Your welcome." she mouthed back.

Minutes later, an idea popped into my head.

"I have the perfect title!"

"What is it?" Athena asked.

"Anti-Fakes and Anti-Cliches." I said as a matter of fact.

Please like it! I can't think of anything else!

"We fucking love it." Kelsey shouted.

"Kels! They are young children in the room!"

"Oops! Sorry." she said covering her mouth.

"It's okay. Just don't do it again."

She simply nodded.

I got a huge group hug as people who would put our album art together came in. Soon enough, we came up with an idea for the cover. It was us spray-painting the album name on a school building, talk about awesome! That evening, I laid in bed with Frankie by my side, talking about my amazing day.

"That's rocking, babe." he said, kissing my forehead.

"Thanks." I giggled.

"Your welcome. Did you just giggle?" he asked, laughing himself.

"Don't make fun of me."

"I'm not, I swear."

"Sure."

He gave me the lip.

"Fine. I love you."

"I love you too."

"I hope the video turns out great." I said.

"It will. Don't worry. Plus, I'll be there, once it premieres on MTV."

"I couldn't ask for anymore than that."

-A Month Later-

Corinna, Kelsey, Athena, Alicia,Alicia W, Bobbi Jo, Bob, Gerard, Ray, Mikey, Frankie, Selene, Sebastien and I were watching MTV, waiting for The Last Dream's video to premiere. Bob and Bobbi had come back from their honeymoon just a few weeks ago. She definitely did not want to miss this as I told her when we began the video shoot. Five minutes later, our video came on and we were too excited for words. Us girls, squealed and couldn't stop smiling during the three and a half minute video. Once it was over, I hugged and kissed Frankie deeply, before heading over to my friends and bandmates. We ran out of the room and down into the basement, so we could scream and stuff and not hear complaints from the guys.

"That video couldn't have turned out better!" I exclaimed.

We were still all hyped and I didn't know if and when this feeling would go away, because frankly, we didn't want this feeling to go away.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry about the long wait. School, drama, a unbearable roommate who recently moved into another apartment, stress and writer's block took over my life, but things are better now.

It's your turn now, Bobbi Jo!