‹ Prequel: Real or Fake
Status: 99.9% sure that there's not going to be anymore. I deeply apologize.

Rocking, Rolling and Loving

Chapter 12.

The video was perfect. I laughed so hard when the band geeks ran out from the room next to the auditorium, to listen to them play. I knew that was Jenna’s touch.

Bob and I had yet to tell them about our biggest news yet, and as we went to a dinner after we saw the video premier on MTV, Bob grabbed my arm. “Let’s tell them now.”

“Now,” I asked, glancing around as everyone continued into the restaurant.

“Yeah. Why wait,” he asked, fingers rising to curl around the locks of my hair falling down my torso. I stared into his clear blue eyes, blonde hair hidden by a beanie, lip ring that I had bit down on so many times.

I smiled at my husband, the glint of the light off his wedding band shining on his face, and nodded. “Yeah. Okay. Let’s tell them now.”

Bobbert nodded and pulled me to him for an excited kiss. “Come on,” he whispered energetically, grabbing my hand and pulling me into the restaurant.

I giggled and followed him in.

His sneakers made a squeaking sound on the tile of the little out of the way diner we’d found that Frankie went to for garden burgers, and since he was vegetarian, we decided it would be easier to eat here then go somewhere else just to find out they didn’t have garden burgers and have to find someplace else.

His black jeans hugged him perfectly and as we slowed to a stop in front of the huge booth in the corner of the modern little diner, I smacked his butt softly, bottom lip caught between my teeth.

He chuckled and pulled me further into his Metallica hoodie-clad torso.

Everyone looked up when we got there and Frankie laughed. “Aren’t you gonna sit down?”

I smiled, feeling Bob’s hand slip into the back pocket of my black skinnies after moving my Marvel Comics tee out of the way.

I clicked my scuffed Doc Martens together and glanced at Bobbert. “You wanna tell them?”

Bob grinned. “Sure.”

“Tell us what? What’s going on Beej,” Jenna asked, eyebrow cocked.

I glanced around at the two booths The Last Dream and My Chemical Romance, along with their kids and a few people who weren’t in a band were in.

I gripped Bob’s hand as he started. “Well, you know we got married almost two months ago.”

“Yeah,” Ray replied, drawing the word out, waiting for Bob to get to the point already.

“Well…,” he trailed off, glancing at me.

I smirked, reaching into my bag and grabbing the ultrasound picture. I held it up and squealed, “I’m pregnant!”

Instantly, there was an uproar of congratulations and Bob and I were both enveloped in hugs from everyone.

“That’s amazing,” Jenna yelled when everyone settled down.

I smiled as Bob and I slid into the booth when Frank and Jamia made room beside them. “Thanks.”

“So do you know what you’re having yet,” Alicia W. asked as she took a sip of soda as it was set down in front of her.

I shook my head. “Not yet. We’ll know next month, probably. Can I get an orange juice, and he wants a Mountain Dew,” I told the waitress, motioning to Bob.

Bob grinned and pulled me closer, kissing the side of my mouth softly. I giggled and turned into his lips, pressing a kiss to their fullness. I grinned as his tongue ran across my bottom lip and granted him access to my mouth. I grinned wider at the small noise he made when I sucked gently on his lip piercing.

“Uh…guys? I know that in the post-marital stage, you’re both super horny, but can you save this for the bedroom?”

Bob pulled from me and looked at Mikey.

“Please, Mikes. Like you and Licia weren’t all over each other. We had to deal with it for ages,” Bob scowled.

He then kissed me again, probably just for spite, as our drinks came to the table. I smiled at the waitress and took a sip of my orange juice.

“I can’t believe you’re pregnant! We have to plan a baby shower as soon as possible!”

I laughed. “Jenna, I’m only a few weeks along. Baby showers don’t happen till the last month. But it would be nice to have one.”

“Don’t worry about it. When I told my mom, she started squealing about the same thing. We won’t want for anything. Trust me,” Bob murmured into my ear.

I grinned and turned to kiss his nose. “So anyways, enough about my news. The video was awesome! I loved the band geek part.”

“No! The best part was that this girl who actually played the same thing I did came up and had me sign stuff for her,” Jenna gushed. “It was awesome!”

I grinned and nodded. “That’s so cool.”

“Yeah.”

For the rest of the night, no matter how many times all of us tried to change the subject back to the video, everyone kept switching to the baby, whether it was giving advice, telling funny stories, or the like.

As we finally made our way out of the restaurant around midnight, my fingers entwined in Bobbert’s, I grinned.

Life was perfect. But I knew from personal experience that just when things were perfect, life tended to hand you those lemons people always talk about. I just hoped that mine was a particularly sweet one.
♠ ♠ ♠
done by me, Beej...

I may do the next one as well..thinking about adding some nice little drama in there for Jenna....lolz...

luvs to all!

</3Beej