‹ Prequel: Real or Fake
Status: 99.9% sure that there's not going to be anymore. I deeply apologize.

Rocking, Rolling and Loving

Chapter 13

After I heard Bobbi say that she was pregnant, my mind went into instant baby shower mode. It would've been okay if she were eight months, but she's only three weeks along. She must think I'm crazy; good thing that she loves me. As we're heading home, Frankie keeps looking at me as he's driving.

"Why are you looking at me like that? You need to keep your eyes on the road."

"I'm wondering why you're so happy."

"Do you remember when Bobbi said she was pregnant?"

"Yeah. What does that have to do with anything?"

I rolled my eyes.

"You're an idiot." I muttered.

"How am I an idiot?"

"I'm excited about planning her baby shower. I even said it."

I clicked my scuffed Doc Martens together and glanced at Bobbert. “You wanna tell them?”

Bob grinned. “Sure.”

“Tell us what? What’s going on Beej,” Jenna asked, eyebrow cocked.

I glanced around at the two booths The Last Dream and My Chemical Romance, along with their kids and a few people who weren’t in a band were in.

I gripped Bob’s hand as he started. “Well, you know we got married almost two months ago.”

“Yeah,” Ray replied, drawing the word out, waiting for Bob to get to the point already.

“Well…,” he trailed off, glancing at me.

I smirked, reaching into my bag and grabbing the ultrasound picture. I held it up and squealed, “I’m pregnant!”

Instantly, there was an uproar of congratulations and Bob and I were both enveloped in hugs from everyone.

“That’s amazing,” Jenna yelled when everyone settled down.

I smiled as Bob and I slid into the booth when Frank and Jamia made room beside them. “Thanks.”

“So do you know what you’re having yet,” Alicia W. asked as she took a sip of soda as it was set down in front of her.

I shook my head. “Not yet. We’ll know next month, probably. Can I get an orange juice, and he wants a Mountain Dew,” I told the waitress, motioning to Bob.

Bob grinned and pulled me closer, kissing the side of my mouth softly. I giggled and turned into his lips, pressing a kiss to their fullness. I grinned as his tongue ran across my bottom lip and granted him access to my mouth. I grinned wider at the small noise he made when I sucked gently on his lip piercing.

“Uh…guys? I know that in the post-marital stage, you’re both super horny, but can you save this for the bedroom?”

Bob pulled from me and looked at Mikey.

“Please, Mikes. Like you and Licia weren’t all over each other. We had to deal with it for ages,” Bob scowled.

He then kissed me again, probably just for spite, as our drinks came to the table. I smiled at the waitress and took a sip of my orange juice.

“I can’t believe you’re pregnant! We have to plan a baby shower as soon as possible!”

I laughed. “Jenna, I’m only a few weeks along. Baby showers don’t happen till the last month. But it would be nice to have one.”


"Oh yeah. Sorry."

"You must be getting old." I laughed.

"I'm not that old."

"You're eight years older than me."

I laughed even harder. I even got Sebastien to laugh. He laughed like a madman. I forgot how much he laughs like me.

"Whatever. I love you."

"I love you too."

That whole smile lasted till we got home. I quickly put Raven and Sebastien to bed, so I could relax with Frankie until another long day came to consume me. It was nine in the evening and I had to go to Reprise with my bandmates to talk about appearances among other things around eight am. I changed into my new very sexy nightgown. As I laid on the bed, waiting for Frankie(he was saying goodnight to our kids), I tried my best to look as sexual and sensual as possible. When he came in, his eyes became huge and his mouth was wide open, which was perfectly fine to me.

"Fuck, you're smokin' hot."

I giggled and blushed.

"Really?" I said trying to sound sensual.

"Yes."

"Well, come here and get some of it."

I signaled him to come to the bed.

"How much is this going to cost me?"

"$1,000, sweetie."

"What?"

"I'm just kidding. You get me for free."

"Oh, good."

Our scanty clothing flew and our night began.

The Next Morning

I was tired, but rested at the same time. That doesn't make sense. It was seven and all I wanted to do was rest in bed all day. Too late for that, I was showering and was going hurry up and leave. Today, Frankie was watching Sebastien and Raven, while I went out to my band's meeting. I got there just in time, but what did it matter; Alicia was there before me for once. I quickly sat down and one of the people at the record company began to speak.

"You girls are going to make a public appearance on MTV's FNMTV in three weeks and are appearing on MuchMusic in Canada, just a couple days later."

We could've all screamed at that moment, but we managed to maintain our composure.

"Would it be possible to bring my children with me?" I asked.

"Actually, yes."

I nodded. Wait till they hear the news. The rest of the morning went fine, then we went to lunch. The rest of the day until ten in the evening we would be listening to our album, making sure it was perfect, which it was.

"I can't wait till we go to FNMTV!! I've always wanted to meet Pete Wentz!" I sounded like a fangirl.

"I'm uber-excited that we get to play in front of so many people and we're gonna be on fucking national television!!" Athena shouted.

Alicia was drinking her Jolt and smiling like a crazy person while lounging in a comfy chair, while Kelsey was munching on a candy bar and moving in her chair like she was listening to music. Corinna, on the other hand, was all chilled out eating some of her favorite ketchup chips that she once tried at my house years ago when we were still in high school and loves. It was three at the moment, when I vibrated.

"Oh shit, I'm vibrating." I said, reaching for my phone that was in my jeans pocket.

"Ooh..Jenna." Corinna said.

I laughed. We were all perverted.

"Hello?" I said while laughing.

"Hey baby."

"What's up? I haven't heard from you all day."

"Well, in a few weeks, we're going to be on FNMTV and a couple days later we'll be on MuchMusic."

"Awesome!"

"Thanks. We could barely contain ourselves when we got the news."

"Your welcome. I bet you're happy that you finally get to meet Pete Wentz."

"You have no idea. That's also what I just said a few minutes ago."

He laughed.

"Well, I'll talk to you later. Raven's crying."

"Ok. Love ya."

"Love ya, bye."

"Bye."

When I got home that night, I was exhausted, happy and hungry. I immediately walked into the kitchen to make some popcorn. After I took it out of the microwave, my phone rang.

"Hello?" I asked.

"Hey, it's Bobbi."

"Hey, what's up?"

"I'm just watching a movie with Bob."

"Is it good?"

"Yeah, really good. It's Eclipse."

"I love that movie."

"Anyways, any good news today?"

"My band is going to FNMTV in a few weeks and two days later, we're going to MuchMusic."

"You lucky bitch!"

"You can come if you'd like. I could just tell them you're a roadie or family."

"Maybe I will. I'll just have to make sure it's okay with Bob."

"Make sure of what?" I heard Bob say.

"I can go to FNMTV and MuchMusic in a few weeks with Jenna's band."

"Of course. Tell her I said congrats."

"He said congrats." she said.

"Okay. Tell him thanks."

And she did.

"I guess that this means that I'm going then!"

"Yay!!"

"Well, I gotta go."

"Ok. Bye."

"Bye."

As I headed upstairs with my popcorn, I heard Sebastien call my name.

"Mommy?"

"Yes?" I said heading into his room with him.

"Did you have a good day?"

"Yes I did. Why are you up?"

"I wanted to talk to you."

"Ok. I have good news."

"What is it?"

"My band is going to be on MTV and MuchMusic in three weeks."

"YAY!!"

I shushed him.

"Sorry."

"That's okay. Guess what?"

"What?"

"You and Raven are coming with me."

He hugged me. I put him back tonight not to soon after and headed to Raven's room where she was crying and told her. That seemed to calm her down, along with the rocking and the kisses and telling her I loved and missed her. I wasn't sure if I could go to sleep tonight, even if I was exhausted, because I was way too happy of the things that were going to happen very soon.
♠ ♠ ♠
Jennas sexy nightgown