‹ Prequel: Real or Fake
Status: 99.9% sure that there's not going to be anymore. I deeply apologize.

Rocking, Rolling and Loving

Chapter 15

When we got back home, Frank was sitting on the couch, playing his guitar and waiting for us at the same time. Boy, had I missed him and him playing.
I smiled.

"Hey." I said.

"Hey." he said, turning to me.

"We missed you."

"We surely did, but it was so much fun!" Sebastien exclaimed, running towards his father.

"So, how'd it go?" he asked me, as Sebastien sat beside him.

"Amazing. Everything went so well and you know how shy and nervous, I can get?"

"Yeah."

"Well, although I was standing next to Pete, I felt great. Playing on stage in front of a live audience there and in Canada was amazing. I just can't believe how many fans we have there."

I was in awe as I was speaking.

"Mommy, are you okay?"

"Yes, sweetheart."

"Ok. Just checking." he said as he made an 'ok' sign.

I laughed.

"That's awesome. Why don't you come sit down?" Frank said.

I walked with Raven, who was still in my arms asleep and sat down beside Sebastien.

"You look tired."

"I am. You have no idea."

"How about I take care of the kids and you go rest?" he asked.

"Are you sure?"

"Yeah, you deserve it."

"Thanks, sweetheart!"

I kissed him quickly on the lips and handed Raven to him. Now that we're back home, we have some days to rest, but not many. I wish we had more because I'm exhausted. It doesn't help that I'm also a mother. I was thankful that Frank took the kids off of my hands because I really needed it. I still didn't know how I was going to handle all of this.

Frank's POV

It was great to finally see Jenna, Sebastien and Raven after nearly a week of them being gone. I was truly beginning to feel lonely, but I somehow got through it. While she was away, I was beginning to think a lot more about some things. I was wondering how we were going to get Sebastien into preschool, while we had both of our careers in front of us. I absolutely needed to talk to Jenna as soon as she woke because this was beginning to drive me crazy. Hopefully, she was thinking of the same thing. I began to wonder about how Sebastien and Raven were going to grow up with both of their parents in bands. How were they going to be treated? Would people only become with friends with them, only to get to their famous parents when they became teenagers? I don't know why I've been thinking about all of this, but it has and it's driving me crazy and I don't know for the life of me, what to do. Anyways, back to real life, in this moment right here. Sebastien keeps tugging on my pant leg.

"Daddy, whatcha thinkin' about?"

"A lot. Sorry about that."

"It's okay."

I smiled.

"Is there anything you'd like to do?"

"Could I eat? I'm starving."

I laughed before heading into the kitchen, feeding him and taking care of Raven. Before I knew it, it was time for them to go to bed and once I put them to bed, I checked on Jenna. She was beginning to wake up.

"Hey beautiful."

"Hey."

"How'd you sleep?"

"Amazing. I feel more rested."

"Good. Mind if I join you?"

"No, not at all."

I quickly changed and laid next to her as she laid her head on my chest.

"I love you." she said.

"I love you too."

I sighed heavily.

"What's wrong?"

"Nothing."

"Bullshit, Frankie."

"No, seriously. It's nothing to worry about."

"It is something. Please just tell me. You know you'll feel better and I won't worry anymore."

"Fine. How come you almost always win?"

"Because I'm a woman, that's why. So, what's up hot stuff?" she laughed slightly.

I laughed along with her.

"I've been thinking about Sebastien and Raven's future while you guys were gone."

"How did that come up?"

"I don't know. I guess I just had a lot of free time, you know besides hanging out with the guys when I could."

"What specifically?"

"How is Sebastien going to get into preschool and how they're going to be treated at school while they're growing up."

I sounded so frustrated and was rubbing my eyes.

"I'm worried about that too and I know we can figure things out. It's going to be hard and I have to admit that it scares me."

"It scares me too."

I ran my hands through her hair, trying to calm her down. She just sighed.

"Thanks."

"No problem."

She moved so she was on top of me and kissed me. That felt so electric and was so passionate; I just had to kiss her back even harder. I caused her to moan. We only made out for a while, we didn't tire ourselves out too soon; we would always have time for this. The next morning went great, besides Raven crying when we woke up. After we woke up, the four of us headed to the living room. Jenna brought down the laptop to see how things went all across all the music sites and on iTunes.

"Did you know that I taped both performances/appearances for you guys?"

She blushed.

"You did not!" she argued with me.

"Yep. I did."

"I haven't seen myself on tv, since my last concert in high school! I also haven't ever heard myself speak on tv! Are you trying to embarass me?!"

"Nope. Trust me, it won't be that bad."

"For your sake, I hope you're right."

She gave me a look and I turned on the tape.

Jenna's POV

At first, I didn't want to look at the screen, but I did and soon enough, heard myself talking. It wasn't so bad, but it was such an odd feeling. I also did remember that neither Sebastien or Raven had seen this, so I felt way better. In fact, both performances/appearances were pretty awesome.

"Mommy, you look so pretty and your band rocks!" Sebastien exclaimed.

"Thanks sweetheart." I kissed him on the cheek.

After the video was over, I connected to the internet and began checking MTV.com and MuchMusic's website to see what feedback had come. Everything was so positive! Actually, 99% of the comments were overwhelming and made me blush and smile really wide. Frankie kissed me on the cheek. I cried.

"Mommy, don't cry!"

"I'm sorry, but these are tears of happiness."

"Oh ok. I thought tears came because someone was sad."

"Nope, they can also come from someone who is happy."

"Cool, dude."

As I turned off the computer and shut it, I looked at Raven, who was cooing. It was the cutest thing.

"Mama rocks."

She just said her first words. I cried again and sighed. Frankie was feeling and looking the same way that I was.

"You rock too." I said as he and Sebastien just smiled at her.

She just giggled.

"I love you Raven." Sebastien said as he kissed her cheek.

These moments today were priceless. I couldn't wait to tell people about them and it made me think of our future and our kids future. It was too much to think about at the time, but I knew that we could make these tough decisions. A random thought came to my head and it was about Bobbi Jo. How was she, Bob and the baby? It was still weird to know that she was pregnant, but I knew she was going to be a great mother and that she was going to enjoy so much. I knew I was and knew that it wasn't going to end anytime soon, just like my career.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey, Beej, do you wanna write the next chapter? I have writer's block once again and it sucks. Anyways, sorry for the long wait.