‹ Prequel: Real or Fake
Status: 99.9% sure that there's not going to be anymore. I deeply apologize.

Rocking, Rolling and Loving

Chapter 16

I smiled up at the technician. "Really?"

"Yes." she nodded, mirroring my grin. "You can see right there," she said, swinging the screen my way and then pointing out what she was talking about.

I felt the hand that was twined with mine squeeze and then I smelled Bobbert's cologne as he bent over my shoulder. I looked back at my husband with a grin. "Look."

"I see baby," he murmured. I could see the tear shimmer in his blue eyes and rose on my elbow to kiss his pierced lip.

"I love you," I murmured."

"I love you too," he whispered, pulling away to kiss my forehead and then glanced at the tech, who was busy with turning on the lights and printing out an ultrasound picture.

"Are you sure you two don't want to know the sex yet?"

"Absolutely," I said before Bob could answer. "We're going to wait."

"So have you guys decided on names?"

"Yeah," I said, grinning again. Bob's eyebrows furled, as we'd discussed it, but hadn't fully decided together yet. "For a girl, Karrianne Ean and for a boy, Robert."

Bob frowned and said, "No. Seth Robert." He was against having a junior.

"I think Robert Jr. has a much better ring to it."

Bob rolled his eyes. "I tell you what. The next son we have can be a Robert Jr. Just promise me that our first son will be named Seth."

I sighed and stood from the bed, beginning to wipe the ultrasound gunk off my abdomen.

"Fine, but I'm holding you to that deal," I warned.

He grinned and nodded, taking the ultrasound photo from the tech and leading me out. By time we arrived at his Escalade, Bob was smiling as he helped me into the seat.

"What," I asked instead of complaining about him helping me in.

He shut the door for me and then rounded the truck, climbing in and starting the car. I buckled and watched as he did the same before he answered. "You always take so long to say goodbye to everyone.

I rolled my eyes, thankful that since the sun had already gone down, I didn't need my sunglasses.

"Whatever. Come on. We're going to be late for dinner."

Bob grinned and reached over to where my hands rested on my lap, taking my hand and holding it in his while he drove.

When we arrived at the house, I knew that we had ten minutes or less to dress and get to the restaurant. I let Bob help me out of the truck without complaint again and then followed him up to the door. He unlocked it and we greeted the dogs and my cat before I headed upstairs to dress.

As soon as the door shut behind me, I pulled my shirt off and slid my shorts off. I took out all of my body piercings, until the only ones left were the ones in my ears.

I pulled on my garter belt over my panties and then pulled on a pair of pantyhose, which I clasped to the belt.

As I was doing this, I heard the door open and glanced behind me to see Bob, an amused expression on his face.

I turned back to my garters and finished clasping them before turning to my jewelry box. I glanced at Bob, who was still watching me, his eyes wandering the lingerie that was on my body.

"And what are you looking at, huh," I asked as I started to put in my earrings and necklace.

"Something beautiful."

I grinned and crossed the room as I finished putting in my earring. As I approached, he pushed off the doorframe and met me halfway, wrapping his arms around me waist.

I slid my arms around his neck and murmured, "I love you baby."

"I love you too," he told me, bending to press a kiss to my lips.

We kissed innocently for a moment before I felt his tongue play along my bottom lip. I parted my lips and moaned when his tongue touched mine. My moan seemed to turn him on slightly, because he groaned in response and tightened his grip.

I hadn't noticed that his hand was moving upwards until he caressed my chest. I hissed in pain and jerked back. Bob looked surprised.

"My boobs are sore from being pregnant," I explained.

"Sorry," he murmured, poking out his bottom lip. I grinned and pressed a kiss to his lip piercing before I turned to my dress.

"It's okay baby."

Once I was fully dressed, I let Bob have the bathroom so he could dress while I sat on the bed to wait.

After about fifteen minutes, he came out of the bathroom completely dressed

I whistled softly and stood, pressing a kiss to his lip piercing once again. "Come on. We don't want to be late."

"Okay."

x

We pulled up to the restaurant a little while later. Bob was holding my hand once more. At the door, I gave my name and we were admitted and led to the table where my parents and grandparents were seated, none of which we'd seen since the wedding.

I smiled as we approached and gripped Bob's hand tighter. "Hi everyone."

Everyone stood and gave kisses and hugs until we were seated and munching on breadsticks while we waited for our salads. I think Mom knew what this dinner was about when I refused wine and ordered water instead.

We were eating dessert before she looked up from her cake and said, "So what's this about?"

I smiled at Bob, who was holding my hand under the table, grinning back at me.

"Well, Mom, Dad, Grandma, Grandpa. I'm...well...pregnant," I announced, watching each face carefully.

The table burst into congratulations.

I grinned and hugged everyone, smiling even wider when my mom hugged Bob.

"And that's not the only thing." The table quieted and I slipped the sonogram picture from my bag and sat it on the table.

"We're expecting twins," Bob finished.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it's been so long. I finally got it finished.

lolz.

loves to all