‹ Prequel: Real or Fake
Status: 99.9% sure that there's not going to be anymore. I deeply apologize.

Rocking, Rolling and Loving

Chapter 17

Only a few days ago, everyone found out that Bobbi and Bob were having twins. I was so excited because Frankie and I are going to be the first people she calls when she needs at least one babysitter. Today is the day our album is coming out and I'm ecstatic and me being me, I'm going out to buy our cd. At least no one thought I was strange, we were all going to buy copies. The rest of my bandmates and Bobbi are coming with me as Frankie watches Sebastien and Raven in an hour. Before I knew it, the time had come for me to pick them up and drive to the mall. The first house I came to was Bob and Bobbi's. I honked the horn.

"Coming!" I heard her shout.

I laughed as she ran out the door, hyper and excited as me. She sat up front in my Ford Escalade.

"Excited?" I asked.

"Yeah, duh. Let's go get the other girls."

"Alright."

It took me only twenty minutes to pick up the rest of the girls and ten minutes to reach the mall. As we walked in, I was surprised no one recognized us, but I didn't mind.

"This is weird." Corinna stated.

"What's weird?" Alicia asked.

"You."

Alicia gave her a look.

"I was kidding. I meant us getting our debut cd. It's so unreal."

"You can say that again." Athena and Kelsey said in unison.

We all laughed and made our way to the escalator, which I was still scared of because of an accident on my twelfth birthday, so naturally, I hesitated.

"Jenna, will you hurry up!" Bobbi exclaimed.

"Don't rush me!"

She rolled her eyes.

"You do remember that I cut my leg open on an escalator on my twelfth birthday."

I gave her an evil look.

"Ok, ok. I'm sorry."

I heavily sighed.

"It's okay."

I then made it onto the escalator. When we reached FYE, we saw our album in the front of the store. I could've passed out. We each picked up a copy and paid for them. By the time we got to my car, I couldn't wait to put it in the disc player. Once I started the car, everyone was staring at me as I took out the cd.

"Hurry up!" Alicia whined.

"Alright. Here we go."

I put it in and music began almost immediately. We screamed.

"Oh my God!!!! It's fucking awesome!!" I shouted.

"You got that right." Corinna said.

The whole ride was fun, but I was sad when I had to drive everyone home. When I walked through the front door, Frankie and the kids were in the living room, watching Toy Story. They didn't even hear me come through the day.

"You couldn't wait to watch this until I got home. I love this movie." I said jokingly.

"Oh hey honey. Nope."

I laughed and sat beside him.

"So. how is it?"

"Awesome. We all screamed when the music started."

"Wanna listen to it when this is over?"

"Sure."

There was only forty minutes left, so I just snuggled into Frankie and glanced at Raven, who was sleeping and Sebastien was sitting in his chair, watching with his eyes glued to the screen. Raven woke up just as the movie ended and giggled when she saw me.

"Mommy!"

I picked her up.

"Hi sweetheart. I love you."

"Wuv you."

I kissed her cheek as Frankie turned off the movie and the tv.

"Is everyone ready to listen to mommy's band's cd?"

"Yes!!" Sebastien said as he jumped.

We walked up the steps and went into my room to listen to it. Everybody chilled as we listened to it, but after a few songs, Sebastien began to rock out. We laughed. I nearly fell asleep after it ended. I guess all that sugar and energy ended in me being tired. Eh..whatever.

"What did everyone think?"

Frankie just kissed me hard on the lips.

"I'm going to assume that meant it was awesome and mind-blowing amazing."

"Yep."

Sebastien was just smiling like a crazy fool, while Raven was just looking content. That was good enough for me.

"I'm going to nap if no one minds."

"Not at all. I love you."

"I love you too.

I was left to nap with only happy thoughts in my head.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry, it's been so long or if it's too short.. Just blame school, writer's block and laziness.
Also, sorry if it's boring.

The escalator thing actually happened to me and I have a scar from even though it's been over eight years since it happened.