‹ Prequel: Real or Fake
Status: 99.9% sure that there's not going to be anymore. I deeply apologize.

Rocking, Rolling and Loving

Chapter 2

Frank's POV

Yesterday, everyone agreed, but Jenna and I, of course, to spend
time away from each other. This would be a difficult task for both of
us because of our kids and how much we would see each other, going off and on stage. The day started off fine in Pittsburgh(yesterday was a day off), which was at 9:30 and me getting coffee. I just wondered how Jenna was doing, but obviously, I couldn't just go and see what she was up to. What I hoped was that something bad wouldn't happen like on that one day.

Flashback

I heard someone and I knew that I didn't want bothered, unless it was one of the guys, but I had a feeling it wasn't any one of them. It was a girl about three years younger than Jenna and had boobs spilling out of her shirt. I rolled my eyes.

"Hey." she said trying to seduce me.

"Hey." I said annoyed.

She laid her hands on me and I pushed them off.

"What's your fucking problem?"

"I have a wife and a son, you ditzy slut!!"

I began to walk away, thinking she had given up, but she hadn't. She caught me unexpectedly and kissed me. I heard a flash and I thought of the worst. I pushed her off, once again and left.

"You're going to pay!" she yelled at me with an evil smile.

There were two things in my mind: she was going to kill her or do something on the internet. I debated on which was worse, but in the end, I decided they were about the same. I began to cry. I can't let anything ruin her or kill her.


End Flashback

Jenna's POV

At first, I thought, maybe it won't be this hard being apart from. I
mean, do you realize how many times I've been apart from and
how long? I guess that it is hard, but I can deal. I just hope no guy
tries to hit on me. Ugh. That would suck majorly. That brings back a horrible memory.

Flashback

I looked at the tabloid magazines and couldn't believe what was going on in the photo on the cover. It was my Frankie kissing another woman, who was obviously younger than me and had bigger boobs. I nearly cried and wanted to look away, but I just couldn't. I opened it up and looked inside at the article.

Who is this mysterious woman kissing Frank Iero, and why isn't it his wife?

I had tears running down my face.

Is this the end for the married couple, or is it just trouble in paradise?

I knew that I couldn't just stand there. I bought it, put it in my cart, took my cart and my son down the aisle, wiping my distinct tears. I put my items on the belt and took deep breaths. I had tears again going down my face. Damnit. Why do I have to be so emotional?. I asked myself.

"Miss, are you okay?" the lady at the register asked.

"Yeah, I'm fine. I'm just stressed." I half-lied.

Again, I wiped tears. I paid for everything and nearly sped out of the store.
I put Sebastien in his crib for his nap and walked downstairs to attempt to relax, which I thought, wasn't too possible. I began to think.Would he really do this to me?Doesn't he love me anymore or our son?
I tried to shove the horrible thoughts out of my head. I laid and fell asleep, wishing that this would go away, but in reality, I knew that it wouldn't.
I woke up and knew I had to call Alicia, if she wasn't already napping because of Selene. I really needed someone to talk to.

"Hello?"she asked.

Oh thank God, she answered.

"Hey Alicia." I said sniffling.

"Jenny, what's wrong? Are you okay?"

"A lot and I'm not okay at all."

"If you can, start at the beginning."

"It happened today. I was at Wal-Mart, almost ready to check-out, when I saw a tabloid magazine, and Frankie was on it kissing a girl, younger and she had bigger boobs. Basically, she was a slut."

I was choking on tears now. It was quiet for nearly a minute.

"Oh my God, do you want me to come over?"

"Yes, please."

"Alright, I'll be right over."

"Bye."

I hung up the phone and grabbed tissues waiting for her to come. Once she did, I just cried against her shoulder, while she rubbed my back.

"Maybe it's not what you think."

"I surely hope so."


End of Flashback

The memory killed me. I don't even know or understand why it had
to come up; it's like somebody wants me to be miserable. At least, it what I unbelievably thought was true, wasn't and our relationship
was rekindled. A couple hours later, approximately 3:00 PM, as I sat listening to my i-Pod, I felt a hand on my shoulder. You would think that I would turn around, right? Nope. I knew that it wasn't
Frankie's hand; the feel and the size were much different, smooth, and large. I didn't like it. I looked back at the guy and didn't recognize him,obviously. He had bronze hair, green eyes and the fakest tan that I've ever seen. Totally not my type of guy. To me, he
was so ugly that I wanted to puke. He had a sincere smile, but I wasn't falling for any of his shit.

"Hey beautiful." he said seductively.

"Excuse me? Can't you see that I'm married?" I said pissed off.

"Yes, but that doesn't stop me. Besides, that husband of yours,
whatshisname, Frank Lero?"

"Frank Iero, fucking dumbass!"

"Like it matters. How about someone closer to your age?" he said closer to my face, about to kiss me.

I couldn't take it. I slapped him.

"Don't you touch me again or you'll face the consequences."

He was even closer and had his hands on my hips.

I kneed him in the stomach and kicked where the sun don't shine.
He looked scared now.

"Age doesn't matter. Love is what matters, and he's real, clearly
not like you." I scoffed before laughed.

I sighed successfully before speaking again.

"Not get out of here, before I call security? Okay?"

He nodded and ran. I did a little dance. I went back to my i-Pod, turned on 'Nine in the Afternoon' and continued, but I also sang.

A total of a week had passed and Frankie and I could see each other again.

"What happened while I was away?" he asked.

"A guy hit on me and he was so fake with that 'so-called tan' people
get at tanning salons, his green eyes and bronze. Oh, I forgot, his horrible personality. I yelled at him, kicked him and kneed him..."

I ran out of breath.

"What else?" he asked, once I caught my breath.

"He said 'you're dating whatshisname, Frank Lero?', I corrected him and he said date someone younger. You know what I told him?"

"What?" he stroking my hand, making me feel even more loved.

"Love is what matters, along with someone who's real, unlike you."
I said laughing.

"He really doesn't deserve someone like you."

I blushed.

"He got scared after the 'abuse' I gave him and threatened to call
security if he didn't leave, so he did leave."

"Awesome. I love how gutsy you are."

"It was something I had to work on in my life."

He kissed me.

"I love you."

"I love you too."

Success and independence were all around us. We are strong in so many ways.