‹ Prequel: Real or Fake
Status: 99.9% sure that there's not going to be anymore. I deeply apologize.

Rocking, Rolling and Loving

Chapter 3

Jenna's POV

It's the last day of tour and I'm very sad because it has been more fun than I could ever imagine. Sebastien and Selene love it and that's a relief because they've been so used to a quiet home life. Since it's the last day, everyone agreed on a party. Woot! No Alcohol Allowed. Well, at least for Frankie and I. Also, as a bonus, Frankie and the kids, are sleeping on my band's bus. Oh! I forgot to mention, we're outside Forks, Washington. I know that doesn't mean anything to most of you, but to fans of Twilight and the rest of the trilogy, that means a lot, especially to me. I hope, somehow today, Frankie and I can go to the meadow.

[6 AM. Last Day]

There's a huge storm outside and I'm frightened. Lightning and everything. You know, I have to call Frankie.

"Hello?" he asked.

"Hey baby."

"Hey, what's up? You're not usually up this early in the morning."

"It's the storm keeping me up."

"Aww...I wish I could be there. How is Raven?"

"Okay at the moment."

I heard crying the second I said that.

"That's good."

"She just cried. I jinxed myself as usual. I'll go rock her to sleep."

I walked over to her nearby crib with my cell on speakerphone. My friends wouldn't mind since they sleep like rocks. At that moment, I realized why was I scared? I was over twenty years old and she was still a baby. Things just never make sense for me, do they? I sat my phone down and rocked her and calmed her down, and it was partly working, but I really think she needs to hear from her daddy.

"Frankie?"

"Yeah?"

"Could you talk to her? She still won't fall back asleep."

"Sure."

He certainly and his voice was as beautiful as it was the day I met him at the show. It worked too.

"Thank you. I appreciate it." I said with a sigh.

"It was my pleasure."

"What time are we eating b-fast?"

"At 8:30."

"Ok."

"Are you okay?" he asked emphasizing the okay.

"Yes. I feel much better thanks to you."

"I'll see you then, love ya."

"Love ya, and oh, before you go, could we go to the meadow today?"

"Yes, we can go."

"Yay!"

"See ya."

"Bye."

"Bye."

I hung up and did a dance before going back to sleep.

[12 PM]

Frankie and I were at the meadow. I had been wanting to go here since I was a senior in high school and fell in love with Edward Cullen. To me, Frankie is my Edward Cullen. I was in heaven. We just laid there on our backs enjoying all that was around us. The trees, the sky, the flowers and of course the beautiful smell of nature.
We felt like two teenagers in love, holding to each other for dear life.

"Isn't it beautiful?" I asked.

"Very." he said feeling kinda awkward.

I smiled and kissed him on the lips, causing him to pull me up on his lap. I giggled as he kissed me back.

"I love you." he said.

"I love you too." I said.

We ended up making out as any scene like this should or if not any, Frankie and I's. An hour passed and we had to go back.

[7:00 PM-Half Hour before Showtime]

I was playing a game of Candyland with Sebastien. He was winning, like any kid should.

"Mommy?" he asked.

"Yes, sweetie?"

"Are we ever going on tour again?"

"Yes, but not for a while. Mommy and her band have to record an album."

"Cool!! That sounds like fun!! Can I come with you?!"

"Of course you can." I said kissing him on the cheek.

"Sweet." he said laughing evilly.

I laughed and with another move, he won.

"I love you."

"I love you too Mommy."

I spent time with him and Raven till I had to go and perform.

"Have fun Mommy."

"I will. Don't worry."

I kissed the both of them before seeing Frankie.

He was right where I needed to walk out. He raised his eyebrows, suggestively and I couldn't help, but laugh.

"Have an amazing time, okay gorgeous?"

"Okay. You stay sexy and watch."

"I wouldn't miss it for the world."

We kissed and I walked onstage.

[11:15 PM-Time to Party!!]
We're headed to the after party, which is in the same place. So many people were in there, it was ridiculous. I forgot to mention. Sometimes, I'm a bit claustrophobic. Snacks were everywhere, good music was playing and everyone was enjoying themselves. There was also X-Box 360. Awesome. I just had to play Guitar Hero and kick Frankie's ass on it.

"Wanna play?" I asked him.

"Yep and I'm gonna win."

"Don't jinx yourself."

I actually beat him. On which song, you ask? One-Metallica. Muhaha!! I did a victory dance, which seemed to amuse everyone in the room. Gerard just had to do a toast.

"I'd like to thank The Last Dream for a fantastic tour. It was great to have an all-female band, for once.

Kelsey, Alicia, Athena, Corinna and I cheered.

"And I enjoyed meeting unique and talented people, who just happen to be best friends of Jenna. I also hope we all see more of each other and I, along with Frank, Mikey, Bob and Ray, wish them the best. Thank you."

"Cheers!!" everybody said and clinked glasses.

A great end to my first tour and a totally one-of-a-kind experience.