‹ Prequel: Real or Fake
Status: 99.9% sure that there's not going to be anymore. I deeply apologize.

Rocking, Rolling and Loving

Chapter 4

Jenna's POV

In a way, I'm happy to be back home, and in another, I'm not. Now though, my band's going into the studio! You have no idea how excited I am to go write and record! We are going to record in the studio My Chem were in for the recording of The Black Parade. Not to mention, we were on the same label as them. It's only natural. I can tell that Sebastien and even Raven, who's still a baby, that they're uber-excited. Frankie and I just love and adore our 'little rockstars' as we like to say. For the first day, Frankie and the rest of the guys are coming in with us. I feel nervous and excited at the same time, already.

"Are you ready to go?" he asks me.

"More than ready."

I was giving major attitude, in a good way and I was confident, for the most part. He smiled and gave me the 'rock' sign, and I gave it back. I giggled and kissed him tenderly on the lips.

"I love you." I said sensually.

"I love you too." he said, kissing the same way back.

"Mmm..yummy." I said licking my lips.

"Does that mean what I think it is?" he said raising an eyebrow.

"Yes." I raised an eyebrow.

"Good."

The kids were still sleeping, so we woke them. It was 8:00 AM. Yeah, I know. It's too fucking early. I actually think I'm used to getting up this early now.

"No, I don't wanna get up!!" he screamed, waking his sister.

Great, just fucking great.

"I'm sorry, but you have to. If you want to go, 'cause I know you do, you get that butt of yours up. Mommy and I are ready to leave. Also, if you scream like that again. You are going to be in more trouble than you are now." he said.

"Ok." he said pouting.

"Please don't pout or you won't get your surprise today." I said calming down his sister.

"What's my surprise?" he asked excitedly.

"I can't tell you that."

"Ok, I'll stop."

I kissed him on the forehead, while Frankie got him ready for the day. I finished getting my girl ready, and we were out the door.

[At the Studio]

We were there early, of course, and my eyes were wide with wonder. Frankie smiled as a tear ran down my face and he wiped it. He hugged me and rubbed my back. A memory came back and I started to bawl.

"Babe, what's wrong?" he asked.

I ran to the bathroom.

Frank's POV

Suddenly, Jenna ran to the bathroom and I had no idea why. Luckily, the guys came just in time. They saw the panic and worry in my eyes.

"What's wrong?" Mikey asked.

"Jenna suddenly ran to the bathroom. Could you watch Sebastien and Raven for a sec?"

"Sure."

Jenna's POV
I sat there in the stall, sobbing and making my head pound.

Flashback

It was a nice day and I was hanging out with my newfound friend, Katie, who would soon become my best friend. Junior high sucked and having a new friend made things easier. Sure, I had a friend, who I had known, since kindergarten, but she had begun to change. We weren't exactly two peas in a pod anymore, like Katie and I. Katie and I were practically twins. We both loved Good Charlotte, our favorite band and other bands. Another good thing is that she lived about four blocks from me, so that was a major plus.
As we were rocking out, she came up with an idea, randomly. It was obviously weird, but that was her and I loved her for it.

"Hey Jenna, I have an idea. You know what would be cool?!"

"What?" I said instantly pumped.

"If we started a band."

A huge smile appeared on my face; perhaps, the biggest one ever.

"You know, you'd play the drums, I'd play the guitar and we'd find a bass player and a singer."

"Sounds awesome!"

She huggedm me and we danced around before going back to our music.

[Fast Forward 2 Years]

She discovered she had leukemia, November or December of our 8th Grade year. I had wondered why she was missing so much school.
I didn't see her in band, so I was worried. I couldn't even get a hold of her and that just about pushed me off the deep end. I wanted my best friend back. Her great-grandma, whom she was named after and I admire, called my mom to tell me, she had leukemia.
When my mom told me, I didn't want to believe, but soon enough, it sunk in and I was shocked and scared. I prayed for the first time ever, every day and wished that God would have mercy on her soul. The year was okay, not at all like our first year, last year. I rarely saw her and when I did, she was weak and was losing her beautiful black hair. She never lost hope or her spunk; she was always positive through the worst. That final day, was on Sunday October 17, 2004, and it will forever remain there. Once again, her great-grandma, called my mom. I was still sleeping soundly in my bed. When I awoke, my mom came into my room with tears in her eyes. I instantly knew something was not right, not right at all. She told she passed away. I didn't want to believe it. I kept denying it. She was only 14 years old. It was like it was illegal to do that. The one thing that sticks out about that, besides it being a Sunday,(She was went to church) it was what she said to her great-grandma. "Tell Jenna that she's my best friend."
I cried even more. She didn't even get her dream of being in a band, she even get a chance to go to college. The only thing is that
my dream came true. To tell you the truth, my mom reminded me about what Katie said about a band, when I talked about a band at a Misfits show, just a year older. Talk about woah.[end flashblack]


I took a breath and called Alicia.

"Hello?"

"Hey, are you here yet?"

"I just got here. Why?"

"I need to talk to you." My breathing hitched.

"Sweetie, why are you crying?"

"Do you remember Katie's dream?"

"Oh my God, where are you?"

"In the bathroom."

"I'll be there quick."

Frankie was there before her.

"Jenna, I know you're in there. Please open the door. You have everybody worried."

I didn't open it. I was waiting for Alicia, she understood more. Just as her name crossed my mind, she came in.

"Is she in here?" she asked him.

"Yeah, she won't open it for me."

"Jenna, can we come in?" she asked.

"A-huh."

The door was unlatched and they came in with open arms.
My eyes were red.

"When did it come to mind?" she asked.

"Right when, Frankie, the kids and I arrived."

She rubbed my back. Frankie kissed me on the forehead.

"I'm sorry. I didn't realize that's what was wrong."

"Don't. It came so fast and I was off."

We sat there for about twenty minutes until I calmed down.

"Are you ready to rock?" she asked.

"Hellz yeah!!"

"Woo!!"

"I love you." he whispered.

"I love you too."

"She's back!!" Frankie exclaimed and everyone clapped.

I blushed. I couldn't wait to begin.