‹ Prequel: Real or Fake
Status: 99.9% sure that there's not going to be anymore. I deeply apologize.

Rocking, Rolling and Loving

Chapter 5

Jenna's POV

After calming down from my emotional breakdown, things got started for recording. I was nervous and stoked at the same time because I wanted to sound good and I wanted to play so badly. Not to mention, I was impatient and everyone could see that look on my face, especially Frankie.

"What?" I asked stupidly.

"You know what." Frankie answered annoyed.

I stopped.

"Ok. Let's get down to business." Gerard said.

I never heard or seen him be so serious. By the time he finished talking, I felt the table shake. Apparently, everybody did too, because we were staring at the source. Alicia.

"WTF ALICIA?!" Kelsey exclaimed.

That was an attention getter.

"I'm hyper! Leave me alone."

"Jenna, could you please take away her skittles and Jolt, so we can get to playing?" Corinna complained.

"It would be my pleasure."

I got up and she began running like a little kid. Why do I have to suck at running? Seriously. It's not fair. Not fair at all. We ran down the hall and I caught her at the elevator.

"Could I please have the sugar coated items?"

"Nope."

We went down a floor, and I took them without her looking. When she got out, I closed the doors and went back up to the meeting room and left her there. The idiot. We better not get kicked out of here. I came in, a bit winded but fine and sat down.

"Where is she?" Ray asked.

"Downstairs. She is such a dumbass. I don't how I even became friends with her in high school band."

"I'm back."

We all glared.

"Can we get started now?!?!" I asked.

I was pissed.

"Calm down baby, ok?" Frankie asked rubbing my shoulder.

"Yeah.."

"I'm sorry."

"It's okay. I was stupid and immature."

Of course, we started out with trying our studio instruments, which I had to admit was really fun. My friends were happy, my kids were happy and the guys were happy. Sweet and awesome, dude.

"What song do you girls want to start with?" Bob asked.

Us girls all smiled. The answer was unanimous.

"Fakes and Nobodies" I answered.

In this world now
It's hard to see
Who's fake
And who's not
But it's easy to see
Who's a nobody
And it's a downer

[Chorus]
I know
I won't be
Fake or
A nobody
Because I will
Make a mark
In this big reality
That can be very troubling

I want and need
To help as many people
As I can and maybe
This world can change
But you can never be too sure

[Chorus]

Hey, world get ready
For me
Because you will be
Shocked and amazed
HA-HA
Woo!


Applause filled the room.

"I think this'll be fun and easy." Frankie said.

"I agree."

We stopped around nine at night and left. Raven and Sebastien were asleep. After we got home and they were put to bed, we laid down on our bed and I got a call.

"Hello?"

"Hey, it's Bobbi!"

"Hey wassup?"

"We went into the studio today, I had a breakdown, Alicia was on a sugar high and annoying everyone, I ran after her to take her Jolt and skittles and we played."

"Woah, are you okay?"

"Yeah, it was good for the majority of the day."

"Good. Hey, guess what? Bob and I are getting married!"

"Oh my God!! That's awesome!! Congrats!! You need to come celebrate at the studio sometime or at your or my house."

"Totally!! I'll let you know when I can."

"Okay. Bye."

"Bye."

I hung up.

"Who was that?" Frankie asked.

"Bobbi, she's engaged!"

"Bob told me that he proposed last night."

"Cool."

What a day, I couldn't wait for the next. No, I actually could.