‹ Prequel: Real or Fake
Status: 99.9% sure that there's not going to be anymore. I deeply apologize.

Rocking, Rolling and Loving

Chapter 7

Two Months Later

In the past two months, we have written, rewritten and pre-recorded a few songs, so all is going perfectly. Bobbi just began planning her wedding a couple of weeks ago and all of us girls were helping her. Frankie couldn't be more supportive and loving than he is right now, Sebastien is getting bigger every day and Raven is getting cuter. I have to get a dress within the next six months and that's a little bit stressful and I don't know why! You'd think taking care of two kids and being a band would be stressful, but in all reality, it isn't.
My cell phone rang as I was walking through a bridal shop with the girls and of course the bride to be, while Frankie watched our kids.

"Hello?" I asked.

"Hey baby."

"Hey Frankie, what's up?"

"Not much. Just wanted to talk while I'm watching Raven and Sebastien."

"Okay."

"So, how's the dress shopping going?"

"Good.., but I don't think that's any of your business, Mr. Iero." I said scolding him.

"You can't tell me anything?!"

"No, because it's a girl thing and because you'll just blab it to Bob."

"No, I won't." he said unevenly.

"I can even tell in the way that you're talking!"

"Alright."

"I love you."

"I love you too.

"I'll be home in a few hours."

"Ok, I'll be here."

"I know you will, sweetheart." I said while laughing.

"Bye."

"Bye."

I hung up the phone and as soon as I did, Bobbi was calling my name.

"Jenna!"

"Yeah?" I asked turning around.

"Which dress do you like better?"

She showed me one that was strapless, had a long train, and was like a corset in the back, while the other one had sleeves and a shorter train.

"I like the strapless so much, it's beautiful, that's what I thought. Thanks for your opinion!" she said hugging me.

"It's no problem."

"Thanks for being the maid of honor of too, I don't know what I'd do if that person wasn't you."

She began crying. I gave her a hug and I began tearing up myself. Soon enough, it came time for me to try on a dress. Luckily, Bobbi let us choose our own dresses, so I was more than thankful and delighted. I found a gorgeous red dress, and I tried it on. I stepped out getting everybody's attention.

"What do you think?" I asked everyone.

Everyone was speechless, just as everyone was when Bobbi came out in her beautiful wedding gown. This was certainly a day for her to remember for the rest of her life and a day of celebration.

Frank's POV-The Next Day

Gerard, Mikey, Ray and I are out with Bob, doing stuff for the wedding and of course, celebrating. I was so happy for him because now all of us would be married, and not to mention, Bobbi is perfect for him. They're just like two puzzle pieces that fit together or peanut butter and jelly. He's trying to hide the tears that run down his face, but Mr. Toughie here can't do it. No one can hide their emotions, no matter how hard they try. Right now, we're at a tux place, trying on suits and what not, when the memory of trying my tuxedo on for my wedding. Oh, what a great day that was. I really wanted to know what was up with yesterday, but Jenna wouldn't let me know, so I was sad and I don't why. Maybe I'm a little bit immature, but that's normal, right? After getting our tuxes ordered, we went out to eat at TGIF Fridays to celebrate. This wasn't something that we had done in a while, so it felt weird. I guess that we were so used to being around women and children.

"So, Bob, how are you feeling?" Ray asked.

"Not sure. It's kind of a mixture of things I guess."

"All good things, I presume?" I asked.

"Mostly. I'm just scared and nervous."

"That's normal though. Everyone feels that way at least just a little." Mikey said reassuring him.

You couldn't deny the smile that was on his face right now, it was a Polaroid moment. Actually, Gerard took a picture of him and turned if back off as soon as he could.

"What did you just do?" he asked.

"I just took a picture of you. You just looked so adorable!" he said in a baby voice.

All of us were cracking up. I just couldn't wait to tell Jenna about this; she was sure to get a kick out of it. Bob was mad, as usual, but you had to expect that out of him, every time a camera was shoved in his face and you had to love that about him. I just couldn't wait till the wedding the beautiful dress that Jenna's going to wear and how adorable our kids are going to look.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry, once again, about the long wait. I had major writer's block and have been consumed by school here in Pittsburgh, so please forgive me! I hope you enjoy this chappie!!

Jenna's dress


Bobbi's dress