‹ Prequel: Real or Fake
Status: 99.9% sure that there's not going to be anymore. I deeply apologize.

Rocking, Rolling and Loving

Chapter 8

Jenna's POV
After months and months of planning, it is finally the day of Bobbi and Bob's wedding. The women are in a huge room in the basement of the church, while the men are in a room on the floor of the church. It's only an hour till the ceremony begins and not one of us can wait. The feeling is so prominent, positive and exhilirating that it eminates throughout the room and into the upper level of the church. All the women are in different colors of gowns, grateful that Bobbi spare us the torture of us all matching in possible hideous dresses, but even she had us wearing the same thing, it would probably be fashionable. My adorable, little Raven is in the cutest outfit, while I'm still waiting to see what Sebastien is wearing. I'm anxious for the wedding to start and see all the men looking groomed; that's one thing I'll never forget for the rest of my life.

"Hey Jenna!" Bobbi called.

"Yeah." I replied as I walked toward the room she was in.

"Can you come in here?"

"Yep."

I walked in and saw her in her wedding gown, looking even more elegant and beautiful than the time she tried it on.

"How do I look?"

"Gorgeous, of course." I said looking her in the eye.

She had tears in her eyes.

"Thanks. Your opinion at this moment matters the most to me because you couldn't be a greater friend than you are now."

I blushed and became a bit teary myself.

"We better not cry, we'll ruin our make-up and I know a certain someone
will not be happy to see you like that." I said, letting out a quick laugh, while I wiped my eyes carefully with a tissue.

"Yeah...you're right, thanks."

"No need. This is your day, but you're welcome anyway."

The hour passed by and everyone but the flowergirl, the girls, the bride and I, the maid of honor were in there for the ceremony. Before I knew it, it was my turn to walk into the room where everyone was, but Bobbi. I took a quick glance at Frankie and Sebastien; Frankie was incredibly handsome in his tuxedo, while my adorable Sebastien was wearing an adorable outfit. I refocused and walked to my place near where the blushing bride would soon stand. I was so excited to see her come out and see her and Bob's reactions toward each other. By this time, memories of my wedding came flying back.

Flashback

-DAY OF THE WEDDING-

Jenna's POV

The day has come and I'm so emotional. I'm nervous, impatient and excited all at the same time. All of the girls are back here trying to calm me down, including Maddie, Bobbi, Emily,Alicia(Mikey's Wife), and my home town friends, Alicia, who's my maid of honor, Athena and Amber. I also had my other best friend, Thomas waiting in the church for all of us. I wanted to know what Frankie was feeling right now.

"Were you just like this on your wedding day?" I asked Alicia.

"Yes, and you're going to be just fine."

I smiled and nodded while tapping my foot.

Frank's POV

I was in the back room with all of the guys feeling very emotional. You couldn't pinpoint the emotion that was going on inside of me. Gerard, who was my best man, came up to me, grabbing me by the shoulders.

"You'll be just fine. Jenna is a great girl, and I know how much you love her."

I smiled.

" I was feeling the same way the day I married Alicia. I'm happy and excited with my life now." Mikey said.

10 minutes later, we walked out of the room and to around the altar, where I got to our respective places. Within 5 minutes, all the girls, but Jenna came out.
After the flowergirl came out, the music began to play and Jenna was walking down the aisle with her father holding her hand. She reached the altar and let go of her hand. She stepped up and I lifted her veil to reveal her beautiful face.

"I love you." she mouthed.

"I love you too." I mouthed back.

The ceremony began and we stood there smiling and glowing. Minutes later, which felt like hours, the final two questions came up.

"Do you, Jenna Leigh >[insert my last name here]<, take Frank Anthony Iero, to be your lawfully wedded husband, to have and to hold, in sickness and in health, till death do you part?"

"I do." she said slipping the ring onto my finger.

"And, do you, Frank Anthony Iero, take Jenna Leigh >[insert last name here]<, to be your lawfully wedded wife, to have and to hold, in sickness and in health, till death do you part?"

"I do." I said slipping the other ring onto her finger.

"I now pronounce man and wife. You may now kiss the bride."

We kissed as hard as humanly possible.

"I bring you Mr. and Mrs Iero!"

We kissed again.

"I love you." I said.

"I love you too." she said.


The wedding march began to play and the blushing bride walked out with tears in her eyes. I looked at Bob quickly and saw that he was tearing up himself. The minute she let go of her father's hand, she gazed into Bob's eyes and the ceremony began and ended like my wedding did.

"...And now I pronounce you man and wife. You may kiss the bride."

Everyone cheered as they kissed and now it was time for the reception.

Reception

I was dancing with my husband, who looked at me with a gleam in his eyes. I couldn't help but giggle.

"What are you giggling about?" he asked.

"Oh, just the way you're looking at me." I said, giving him a smirk.

He smiled back.

"You looked gorgeous up there by the way and Raven looked like a princess."

"Thanks, you and Sebastien looked like such gentlemen."

"Your welcome and thanks, we try our best."

"Don't get so full of yourself, sweetheart." I said laughing.

"Okay."

He kissed me on the lips and we kissed for a while, until someone interrupted us.

"Excuse me, but isn't this my wedding?" Bobbi asked.

We blushed.

"Yeah." I said with a huge smile on my face.

"That's okay, Mrs. Iero."

"Anyways, how does it feel to be Mrs. Bryar?"

Now, she was the one blushing.

"I can't even describe it. That's how amazing it is."

I gave her a hug and talked to her for a while.

Frank's POV

Bob came up to me, while Bobbi and Jenna talked.

"Hey man, how does it feel to be a married man?"

"It's beyond words, believe me."

"Awesome man."

Jenna's POV

The reception was amazing, but it's peak was when they had their first dance as Mr. and Mrs. Bryar. The song, you ask? Underneath It All by No Doubt. I teared up and leaned my head onto his shoulder as we sat the table with our kids and Mikey & Alicia with Selene. He kissed my forehead and whispered in my ear.

"I love you baby."

"I love you too." I whispered back.

I knew tomorrow we'd have to go back to our regular lives, which were great but I wanted to stay in that moment forever.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm so, so, so sorry!! My mind has been going in so many directions and school has me stressed out way more than it should. I hope you like this!!

Raven's dress
Frankie's tux
Sebastien's tux(too small, I know)