‹ Prequel: Real or Fake
Status: 99.9% sure that there's not going to be anymore. I deeply apologize.

Rocking, Rolling and Loving

Chapter 9

I can't believe how beautiful it all looks.

Everyone looks spectacular, especially my Bobbert, who's decked out in his white suit. I grinned at his long hair and beard.

Most girls don't like the beard, but I actually find it attractive. I like it when my man has stubble.

Jenna pulled me from Bob at the end of the reception and she and the girls shoved me into my 'going away dress', a simple white cotton sundress. When the light shown on it the right way, it's completely see through, which I blush at and the girls laugh. I know they chose it for this purpose alone.

I crossed my arms over my chest and demanded something to cover it until they finally gave me a long jacket.

"So did he tell you where you're going on the honeymoon," Jenna asked as we hurried back to the reception.

"No," I said, crossing my arms. "He won't even hint."

"He didn't tell me either...weird."

"I'll tell you once they leave," Alicia smiled.

"Hey! How come you're allowed to know?"

"I picked it out. Duh."

I shook my head.

My...and no matter how many times I say it, I'll never get tired of it...husband was waiting for me when we finally got back.

The girls ran outside with the others to line up at the steps.

Bob smiled at me, dressed in his usual attire of blue jeans and a band tee shirt under a hoodie, a beanie pulled on over his hair. I smiled at him and stood on tiptoes to kiss his lip piercing.

"Ready to go, Mrs. Bryar," he smiled, offering his arm to me.

"Why, I'd be delighted, Mr. Bryar," I grinned back, taking the offered arm.

We walked to the door and he glanced at me. "Let's do this."

And we shoved out the door, into the maelstrom of birdseed and shouts and cheers and flashes of cameras.

I laughed as birdseed rained down on us, getting caught in the elaborate braiding of my hair.

Bob laughed along with me and helped me into the limo, sliding in beside me.

"Go," he laughingly shouted to the driver as even more birdseed made it into the still open door.

The driver obliged and the limo sped forward. I rolled the sunroof open and stuck my head out of it.

"Bye," I shouted, waving at everyone.

"Bye, and don't do anything I wouldn't do," someone yelled and then I recognized Frankie, grinning at me.

"Doesn't leave much out, does it," I screamed back as the limo turned a corner.

Still laughing, I sat back down, rolling the sunroof closed and then leaning against Bob.

"So where are we going anyway," I asked him as his arms twisted around me.

"Nope. Surprise."

I sighed and crossed my arms. "Alicia was allowed to know. Why am I not?"

"Because it's a surprise for you, love."

I smiled up at him as he kissed my face.

He kissed my lips softly and I sighed, snuggling closer to him and pulling my coat tighter around me.

The motion drew my attention to my hand and I gazed at my wedding ring, my engagement ring in my suitcase still.

Bob put his left hand over mine and I gazed at his ring as well before bending to kiss the silver band.

He chuckled and pulled my face to his for a kiss. "Get some sleep love. We won't be there for a while."

I did as he suggested, snuggling into the circle of his arms and my eyes falling closed, still tired from the excruciating morning and the fun and love-filled afternoon.

XxX

"Bobbi. Love. Wake up. We're there."

"Hmmmh," I asked, my eyes fluttering open.

"We're there honey."

I smiled as I remembered the day and sat up, stretching. "Where are we?"

Bob smiled his adorably cute smile at me and drew me out of the door. "Take a look."

I gasped. It was a small beach house, the waters lapping at the sand about fifty feet away from the front porch.

I'd always loved the beach.

"It's perfect," I told Bob, jumping into his arms and kissing his lips tightly.

When I released him, he was grinning. "I knew you'd like it."

"You were absolutely right! Where are we anyway," I asked as his fingers twined with mine and we walked to get our bags. I then noticed we were in his car and our bags were in the backseat. I blushed. "I'm sorry. I must've been terrible company."

"We're on a beach in Maine. And no you weren't. I was enjoying your sleep-talking."

My eyes widened. Bob and I had stayed true to tradition, and we hadn't slept together before marriage, so he had no idea that I talked in my sleep. It was something that horrified. Anyone could find out anything by asking me in my sleep.

"What did I say," I asked, horrified.

Bob laughed. "Don't be mad. You just said my name a few times and told me you loved me, which I already knew. Then, you said something about a kid and called out the name Seth." Bob's eyebrow raised. "Who is Seth," he asked as I slung my duffel over my shoulder and grabbed my messenger bag.

I thought. I didn't know a Seth. "I have no idea," I answered. "The only thing I can think of is that you said I said something about a kid and I've always wanted to name my first son Seth."

"First son? So you plan on having more than one kid?"

"Of course. I grew up with a big family. I want our kids to have a big family." I smiled. "But now, since I've married you, it's mission accomplished. We have an enormous family."

Bob laughed.

I smiled as well as we headed toward the beach house.

On the front porch, I reached for the knob and turned it. It was open. I started inside when suddenly, I was swept off my feet and into strong arms.

"What are you doing," I asked, shocked as the ground disappeared for a moment.

"Carrying you over the threshold," Bob answered and stepped through the door.

I chuckled and kissed his neck.

He sat me gently on my feet and then reached to close the door.

The inside of the house was in shades of blue with white carpets, like the beach outside.

In the middle of the room to my left was a HUGE four poster bed with a canopy and bed curtains. Black sheets adorned the mattress. There was a kitchen in front of us along the back wall and we were standing in the living room. To the left, in another room, was the bathroom.

Now, that we were here, something resembling stage fright twisted my stomach as Bob began taking off his hoodie and heading to the bathroom.

I smiled at his retreating back and took my bag into the bedroom, sitting it on top of the dresser. I quickly started to put my clothes away, even though I needn't have bothered.

Suddenly, Bob's arms were around me, pulling me away to face him.

His face was euphoric as he whispered, "I love you, baby."

"I love you too," I murmured back.

His hands started to push my jacket off as his lips fell to mine.

I couldn't help but let him have the coat as somehow, his lips were draining my strength.

He reached up and took the pins from my hair, letting the long tresses fall and running his hands through it.

As he began pulling the shirt over his head, my shyness disappeared.

This was only right, the obvious next step, and I was going to take it as a woman, a married woman, not a shy little girl.

I took off my shoes, throwing them to the carpet one at a time and then I boldly drew my dress over my head, watching with satisfaction as his eyes lit up at the lingerie that my body was wrapped in at the insistence of Alicia.

She told me I would thank her for it later, and as his eyes roved my body, wide and staring, I smirked and knew she was right.

Bob drew me to him once more, kissing me roughly on the lips, before he swept me up into his arms and carried me toward the bed.
♠ ♠ ♠
Alright, so this was done by me, Zackary Baker.

I decided to write their wedding night.

I hope you guys liked it.

^.^

And now, back to Jenna!