Photographs of Unforgotten Pasts

Frank.

“So Frank,” He whispered sexily into my ear “I guess we’ve got some talking to do.” He grabbed his pink gown and walked off the stage. I stood for about 2 seconds, frozen, before I followed him off.

I followed him to his dressing room and he sat on a stool, offering me a seat too. We sat in silence for a few moments, my thoughts were all over the place right now. My mind was rushing. Never had I thought that I would be in the same room as Mikey, alone at least.

“I’m sorry about that night.” He said, startling me out of my spacing out-ness. “I was being shouted at by my manager and the promoter. I didn’t mean to stand you up.”

So that’s why he hadn’t shown. I felt a little bad that I thought he hadn’t been interested, but it had obviously been for a good reason. I looked at him and gave him a playful smile. “Forget about it. Tell me about yourself.”

“My name’s Michael, but I beg you call me Mikey, I’m 21 and I live in Newark.” I laughed. He took of his wig to reveal his shortish light brown hair. “Your turn.”

“I’m Frank… But you already know that somehow.” He told me about going to my old workplace, and then him seeing the article. My eyes widened. He’d gone back to the venue just to see who I was? “Stalker.” I laughed. “Well, I’m 20 anyway. And I live in West Orange.”

Mikey bit his lip and smiled at me. He looked so cute like that, yet so sexy. “You call me a stalker, yet you’ve come to my show, when you’re not taking pictures for work?” He laughed now.

“So we both stalk each other! Fine! I guess that proves something though?” He raised his eyebrows at me, so I continued. “That we both like each other, correct?”

“Like no other.” He sighed deeply.

“And that we’ve been thinking about each other since that night?” I continued. He snorted.

“I went back to the venue to get your number.” he said sarcastically.

“No need to be like that,” I pouted, trying to look cute too.

“Sorry.” He apologised, and got up. “I need to get changed.”

“Okay,” I said smiling “Do I get to watch?”

He rolled his eyes at me, I wonder if he knows what he’s got himself into with me, and he began to get dressed… but he was turned away from me.

“Hey!” I protested. I seriously did want to watch.

“You’ve already seen it once. And you published it in a magazine.” Well, it wasn’t my choice of what photographs from that night went in the article, Joshua had asked most of the office and they had all agreed on the one I had got of his package. I was surprised at how big he was.

“Fair enough.” I sighed as he pulled up a pair of boxers and placed the thong on the table.

We chatted about random things while Mikey finished getting dressed and he had put everything into a gym bag. He lifted it onto his shoulder and turned to me.

“Where are you going now then?” He asked.

I felt like being slightly cheeky to him. “Back to yours.” I told him. He laughed and walked out of the dressing room, and out to his car, with me getting in the passenger seat. Thank you Joshua for dropping me off here. It gave me an excuse to talk to him more.

“Didn’t you drive here or something?” He asked, obviously confused.

“Nah, my roommate gave me a lift” I lied, giving him a wink. Well, replace roommate with boss, and then it’s true.

“You planned something like this, didn’t you?” He asked me. I just gave him a smile as he pulled out of the parking space and began to drive back to his place.

Except I started to get bored.

“Mikeyyy…” I whined. I could see Mikey rolling his eyes as he answered me.

“Are we there yet?” He shook his head and continued driving. I looked out of the window and watched the streets.

Minutes later, Mikey parked outside an apartment block. We both got out and he left his gym bag in the trunk. I followed him up to his apartment and into his lounge. I couldn’t help it. I had to launch myself onto the couch.

“Go ahead, make yourself at home,” I heard him laugh, slight sarcasm coming from that sentence. “I’m going to shower,” I turned and looked at him. A playful look filling my face. “Stay there.” He commanded. I stayed on the couch the whole time Mikey was in the shower and when he came back in, I was watching this really strange show on his TV. I have no idea what it was either, but it certainly was strange. He asked me what I was watching and I told him I didn’t know, but that it was good.

“Does drag pay for all this stuff?” I asked, maybe slightly over enthusiastically. He nodded.

I started to squeal over his remote controlled R2D2 and he gave me the controls, making me squeal again. Then he went over to the shelf with all his DVD’s and removed one. He took the remote from me and he started playing a DVD.

“OH MY!” I squealed again. I seemed to be doing that a lot. “And this is my favourite movie! How’d you know?” He smirked at me.

“Tattoo.”

Most of my attention was on the movie, but I decided that I was sitting too far away from Mikey. I started to slide towards him and it was roughly half way through that I placed my head on his shoulder. A little while after that, I put my head in his lap.

I must have fallen asleep before the end, because I woke up, what must have been a few hours later, and Mikey was gone, all the lights were out and no DVD was playing. I decided I was going to find Mikey’s room and sleep the rest of the night there.

I found his room and I could see a pair of glasses on the side, along with what looked like contacts. His mouth was slightly open and a small pile of drool was collecting on his pillow. I got carefully into bed with him and I put my arm around him, holding on protectively.

Mikey was mine. And I loved him completely.
♠ ♠ ♠
I do rather like this chapter, it's one of my favourites!

Comment and subscribe please! Cos you'll make me and Sam very happy! And happy authors are good!

Check out my other stories, and also check out Sam's other story, it's a Sean Smith story. And it's good. So check them out. Please?

Much Love!

D!ATD xoxo