Photographs of Unforgotten Pasts

Frank.

“Frank pleasures?” Mikey asked, wrapping his arms around me. “Well, I can try my best.”

“We won’t be disturbed for about another hour.” I told him, smiling in that way that I knew would get him hard. I’d made sure I added an hour onto the time that I said the shoot would last and I also told everyone in the office not to disturb us. I think Gazza and Olle, two other photographers who I got with well, knew what I was planning since they knew how long a shoot would take.

“So, how can I pleasure Frank today?” Mikey purred.

I leaned into his ear. “I want you to take me on the couch, hard and in charge.” I whispered into his ear. I pushed him more against the wall and I felt his erection brush against mine.

“That,” He started, bringing his fingers to tangle in my hair. “That, I can do.” I pushed my lips onto his soft full ones.

It started off gentle, it usually did, until he pushed his tongue against my lips and flicked at my lip ring. Then he pushed his tongue into my mouth and that’s when things started getting heated.

Me being the smaller one, he picked me up and carried me over to the couch that was used in some shoots.

“So, if I’m in my boxers, I think you should return the favour.” Mikey growled into my ear. I grinned, pulling off my clothes, but there was one difference.

I had gone commando that day.

Well, I had really been hoping that something like this would happen.

“Frank, I think we should start this quickly, don’t you?” Mikey brushed his hand over my dick and I growled at him. I pulled his boxers off and he climbed out from under me so he was laying on top.

“I love you so much Mikey.” I told him.

“I know, now you just lay there, I’m going to obey you and give my Frankie his pleasures.” He thrust into me and I gasped as after 2 thrusts he hit my spot.

“Jesus, Mikey! You’re getting way too good at this.” I gasped as he thrust in and out of my body while pumping me.

“We’ll have to see how you fare out tonight.” Mikey groaned.

He whispered into my ear all the things that he wanted me to do to him when we got home and that just made me come even faster.

We came together, moaning each other’s names and when he pulled out, I pulled him into a hug.

“That was amazing.” I said as I kissed him. He nodded in agreement. “Now, we better get dressed.”

“If we must.” Mikey kissed me one last time and then we got changed again.
♠ ♠ ♠
So, it's been a while, but here we go. Nice sexy chapter for all you sexy readers. Lols!

Dunno when Hannahh's posting next, but you know. Look forward to it. It's gonna be good.

Comments make us both smile.

Much Love!

D!ATD xoxo