Photographs of Unforgotten Pasts

Frank.

When I arrived at the club, I was nervous and excited. I had been looking forward to this since I learnt it was Mikey who I would be photographing. It took me a while to come up with a killer outfit, and I had spent all of yesterday going through my closet and different combinations of my clothes. I finally decided on black jeans, not my tightest pair though, a pair of converse and a tight black shirt with a loose red tie.

I showed my pass to the bouncer and I was let through the doors. I got myself a beer, if I showed my pass, they just assumed I was 21. I was only a few months away anyway. Anyway, I waited at the back for the show to begin. As Mikey walked onto the stage, the crowd went crazy.

And why wouldn’t they?

All he was wearing was a pink leather thong. I gulped loudly, not that it was actually heard, the crowd was still cheering. I was definitely going to enjoy tonight. Although I have to admit, I wish I had wore looser pants.

I could see Mikey’s hazel eyes sparkling with mischief. He took his heels off and he jumped into the crowd, licking, stroking, groping every guy in the room. I managed to keep the camera in front of my face the whole time. I don’t know why, I guess I didn’t want him to spot me while I was blushing.

When he had gone round to what seemed like every guy, he climbed back on stage and grabbed the microphone. “Hello guys,” He said, using a very sexy tone of voice that made my knees go weak. “My name is Mikey Fucking Way. Are you ready to get sexy tonight?”

The whole room went crazy. Obviously, Mikey was a very popular act around here. I don’t know how I had never heard of him or his act before. “I will take that as a yes.” He giggled. His giggle was so… sexy.

Yeah, definitely should have worn looser pants.

Then he spotted me, I know he did. I blushed furiously again. “Hey, Mr Photographer. Come here for a moment. Right at the front of the stage…” I gulped and moved forward, weaving through the tables, until I was right in front of him. “Yeah that’s good. Okay.” He motioned to someone offstage and the music restarted. Mikey walked over to me, mic still in hand.

“Get a picture of this, Mr Photographer.” He placed the mic back on the stand, then hooked his thumbs in his thong and slid them down all the way down his legs. He pulled them back up, and grabbed the microphone again. The room was filled with cheers, screams and whistles again.

He smirked to everyone. “Did you guy’s like that?” The screams got louder. “Good.” I was still in shock. Frozen, transfixed by him. He truly was the most beautiful creature I’d laid my eyes on.

I was still stood at the front then he bent down to me. He blew a kiss and I could feel the blush returning. He took hold of my camera and moved it from my face, letting it hang from my neck. I looked up into his eyes and he was looking into mine. I saw in his eyes that he recognised me. Then he screamed into the mic, shocking me slightly.

He placed the mic on the stage and I leant forward. I went in to kiss him full on the mouth, but I bailed at the last second. Instead, I kissed his cheek. I pulled away and he looked at me, confused. I winked at him and moved in again, this time putting my mouth next to his ear.

“Meet me outside back half an hour after the show. I’ve been dreaming about you.” I whispered huskily into his ear. Then he stood up and I picked my camera up again, both of us going back to our jobs.

That show was the best experience that I have ever had. It beat any gig that I have been to before. As I looked through the pictures I took at the end of the show, I saw I had taken near 150 pictures of Mikey. That’s the most I’ve ever taken on a job. I decided that I oughta get the review done before I was due to meet Mikey. If I got it done now, it was fresh in my head.

Not that I would ever forget this night. Ever.

I had written it all and then I checked my watch. It was nearly time. I made my way out to the back and I lit a cigarette up immediately. Well, I needed to try and get rid of my nerves. Why didn’t I just kiss him straight on the lips? I was so deep in thought that when I looked back at my cigarette, I realised I had smoked it all. I stubbed it out and checked my watch. Then I lit another cigarette.

Every few minutes, I checked the time. As I checked it for the 10th time, I realised that he wouldn’t be coming. I had been waiting 25 minutes. I walked off to my car, dejected slightly. I guess he hadn’t been as interested as I thought. Or maybe it had been just for show.

When I arrived back home, I decided to go through the pictures I had, staring at Mikey’s gorgeous face, his sweating body…

I was definitely in love.

I decided that I would go back and see his last show, but I would make myself look amazing, not that I could outdo Mikey, but I wanted to show him what he was missing.

I know I shouldn’t bother with someone that stood me up, but I loved Mikey, I had to see him, if only just one more time.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry I haven't updated, but now I have. So be happy!

And comment! We likey comments!!!