Photographs of Unforgotten Pasts

Frank.

Joshua had been thrilled with the amount of pictures I had taken, and with the article he had been ecstatic. He had published it immediately and it was on the shelves within a week, just over a week before Mikey’s last show.

I had booked that night off, I didn’t want to have to do any jobs that night, I was going as a paying customer.

When it came to the night, I dressed up in a very tight pair of pants, and an equally tight red shirt. I sat down in the middle, but more to the back. When Mikey walked on, he was in a huge puffed out dress, covered in colours. And he looked absolutely stunning again.

I swear there were a few times when he looked at me, but I guess he just made it look like he was looking at every guy in the room individually.

As the show continued, I was mesmerized. I couldn’t help it, I just couldn‘t take my eyes from him. I was captivated by every movement he used. I was so glad that I came back to see him, this was just an amazing experience. And since I wasn’t working, I could enjoy it more than the first time.

As the show was nearing the end, he began to pull some guys on stage and dance with them, caressing and groping them as he did. Then he came down again and he made his way towards me. Shit, was he going to grab me?

Yes.

He didn’t look at my face, he just grabbed my hand and dragged me up onto the stage. I frowned at him and gave him a look that practically screamed, ‘what the fuck?’ but he just winked at me. I rolled my eyes and sighed.

I just hope he didn't do anything to embarrass me.

Then he signalled to someone on the side of the stage and there were pyrotechs going off. I just stood there awkwardly on the stage, looking over at him.

He walked back over to me, swaying his hips as he went, and he stood in front of me. He placed his right hand on my back, then going down to my ass, and his other hand went to the back of my head.

He pulled me towards him and kissed me. A kiss that I had desperately been waiting for.

Holy fuck.

This was worth waiting for.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hope you liked.

Now be nice and comment. We like comments.

Comments make me feel all fuzzy inside. No comments make me feel all sad inside.

Ciao for now!

D!ATD xoxo