Let the Flames Begin

Chapter 4: Hayley's POV

Once we stepped on bored(sp?), we where greeted by the bus driver sitting in the front seat. We walk into the front part of the bus and saw Josh sleeping on the coutch(sp?), Zack sitting the chair throwing what seemed to be gummy bears at Josh. We still had to pick up Taylor and Jaremy.

We said hello to Zack and then made our way tourds(sp?) the bunk room. From what i could tell there where four bunks left open. The bottom ones and the top ones. Aly desided on one of the tops and I desided that i would take the other one.

I climbed into mine to see what it was like. They wheren't verry big but they wheren't verry small either.There was a shelf where you could put some personal belongings and a T.V. that was on the celing of every bunk.

All of the sudden i heard "Zack! What the....Stop throwing gummy bears at me!" Then Zack came bounding through the bunk room with Josh hott on his heals.

Then the bus made a sudden stop which caused me to fall out of the bunk and onto the floor. Befor anyone could notice I stood up and went to the door of the bus opening it for Jeremy and Taylor.

After saying hello to us they went back to the bunk room. Then we all went to the lounge and you wouldn't be supprised what we saw.

Josh had Zac in a head lock. Once they saw us, Josh immidiatly let go.

"What are you two doing....wait i dont wana know." said Jeremy backing away and walking toward the front of the bus.

This was going to be one longggg ride.
♠ ♠ ♠
here you go! how is it? good? bad? ok? plz tell me!
kady
xoxo