Let the Flames Begin

Chapter 5: Aly's POV

"First stop on warped tour!!!!! yay!" Hayley screamed in my ear.

"OWWWW! you could have woken me up a little more gently!" i said back to her.

"Well i thought that you might want to know who is on the buss at this verry moment!"

"MICHEAL GUY CHIZZLET?!"

"No. All of the boys from Panic."

"Oh my god and you didnt tell me sooner!" my voice dripping with sarcazum.

"Fine then. I'll just go and play guitar hero with them while you sleep in wasting the day."

Thats what got me up. There are three things in this world that would get me out of bed. Number one. Micheal Guy Chizzlet. Number two. Starbucks coffiie. And number three. A verry compettive game of guitar hero. I hate how she knows my weaknesses.
_______________________________________________________________________

Every one thought it was funny that i was beating Brendon's ass at guitar hero. After the game he was whining about me cheating and saying that the game was fixed which I dont get at all. Anyways!

By three o'clock it was time for Paramore to do sound check leaving me alone with Panic. Boy this was going to be verry interesting. We had at least three cans of spray whipcream.

Heres how this all worked out. I was eating a bowl of icecream with whipcream on top. So I gess that Brendon and Spencer thought it would be funny if they sprayed it all over my clothes. So that started our little whipcream war. We ran out so we went to all of the other busses to steal there whipcream. I'm telling you! Cobra Starship aparently likes whip cream because they atleast had twenty things of it.

We pared up and went off to go find hiding places. I shouted go and the whipcream went flying every where.

Once Paramore got back we where sitting in the buss covered in whipcream.

Hayley came up to me and said "Let me gess. Whipcream fight?"

"Ding, ding, ding we have a winner!"
♠ ♠ ♠
srry it took so long! here ya go!
ilyy!
kady
comment plz! it will make me happy! :)