Status: finished

The Party Scene

Chapter 10

Ally found Zack at sitting on a bench putting ice on this nose and his face was covered in blood. That girl he was making out with was with him, Ally gave the girl a scowl and the girl just flipped her hair at Ally. Ally ignored this and started talking to Zack.

"Zack what the fuck is up with you making out with some tramp when we were still dating. What the hell did you think I was doing with Alex, I was just making sure he was okay. Because he is my friend and I wanted to check up on him."

"Honestly Ally, our love ended a long time ago and I didn't think you were doing anything with Alex. I know you better than that and the reason I was making out with my new girlfriend is because she's hot and i like her."

"First of all your an ass! And if our love ended a long time ago why didn't you just break up with me? Why did you lead me on?"

"To get what I wanted and I did."

"You low life piece of shit! You think you got what you wanted, you got one night and it didn't even last that long and it sucked because your penis is so fucking small I didn't even think we did anything!"

"What are you talking about you seemed to like it when I asked you."

"I lied just to make you feel better about yourself."

"Well that's pretty low."

"No! What's low is you using me to get some. Now that is pretty damn low."

"No it's not you just don't understand when someone doesn't want you anymore."

"Whatever Zack! Your just an ass and you don't deserve me anymore! So have fun with your dirty tramp. I'm sure she will give it up on the first night, but you will like that since it will be easier for you to be an ass and say it's over."

"She's not a tramp!"

"Oh that's all you got to say! Man your an even bigger loser than I thought."

"I am not a loser!"

"Yes you are Zack! I hope you have fun tonight, you will probably get beat up again once I tell Alex everything."

"Alex won't do shit to me, he's a pussy."

"Oh really? Then why are you the one with the broken nose and he's the one who is sitting in the bus without a scratch."

"Well that's because Jack was there to help him."

"No! Jack came after he hit you in the nose, so that's just more proof to it."

"Ally just get out of my face!"

"Oh trust me I'm going to." Ally says and punches Zack in the balls.

Ally walks away laughing as Zack grabs himself and his new girlfriend checks to see if he's okay and cusses at Ally. Ally just flips her off and keeps on walking. Ally got back to the bus and Alex noticed the big smile on her face and asked what happened.

"What happened? Why are you smiling?"

"Because I found out everything and got my revenge."

"Oh really? Did he say anything bad to you?"

"Yeah he did and I said some even worse stuff to him and even insulted his manhood."

"Wow! You really did that. That must of been killer."

"Oh yeah. And you know that tramp he was kissing. I guess that's his girlfriend now."

"Eww. I'm sorry but I can even see she's really trashy. That's nasty."

"Yeah I know,but he's probably only doing it to get some."

"Yeah probably that and a disease or two."

"Eww gross!"

"Your telling me."

"I'm glad your not with him anymore."

"I'm glad not to be with him anymore. I just hope this doesn't interfere with the band and that you all stay friends."

"Oh don't worry he will get over his pissy little attitude soon enough. Plus it's not like the rest of us are fighting. I mean sure I'm annoyed with mommy Rian for breaking up the fight, but I still love that boy like a brother."

"Well that's good."

"Plus it's his fault for being a dick."

"Yeah, well I'm done talking about this. I'm really tired."

"Okay well let's move Zack's stuff out of the back room,so I can sleep with you tonight."

"Well alright, but you can do it. I don't want to touch his stuff."

"Okay then. I will not take but a minute."

Alex put Zack's stuff in a bunk and Alex moved his stuff into the back room, then him and Ally went to bed. They had to be really quiet though because Jack and Hailey were in their bed already asleep. Ally and Alex changed into some get low shorts and tank tops. Then they got into bed Alex pulled Ally close, so he could cuddle with her. Ally started laughing all of a sudden and Alex asked why.

"Why are you laughing?"

"Because you have a boner and I can feel it"

"Oh I'm sorry."

"It's alright. It doesn't bother me."

"Okay just making sure, because I could go take care of that."

"No it's fine. I don't want you to leave me."

"Alright.I love you with all my heart and I'll see you in the light."

"I love you too with all my heart"
Then they finally fell asleep moments later, Alex with his arms wrapped around Ally. Ally held onto Alex's arms as she slept and didn't let go.