Status: finished

The Party Scene

Chapter 11

Alex woke up before Ally the next morning but he didn't get up and wake up Ally. So he layed there until she woke up, he kissed her on the cheek.

"Good morning sunshine!"

"Good morning love!"

"How did you sleep?"

"I slept wonderfully in you warm arms. Honestly I don't I've ever slept that good in so long. It was really nice. How about you?"

"I slept heavenly because I had you wrapped in my arms. And I don't think I've ever slept that well in my whole life."

"Aww. I love you so much!"

"I love you too."

"I see you've got another boner this morning."

"Yeah I'm sorry this keeps happening, you just have that effect on my body."

"Haha. Well this time I think I can take care of it, instead you of you taking care of it or just leaving it."

"Uhm wow. Either I'm dreaming or you just asked me to have sex with you."

"Well your definitely not dreaming."

"So are we actually going to?"

"Well yes or I wouldn't have mentioned it."

"Oh my gosh! Just to let you know this is a dream come true for me."

"Aww that's just the cutest thing." Ally leaned in and kissed him and pulled off his shirt.

He started to shake and took off her shirt, then they started making out. Ally started kissing his neck and making her way down his body when she got to his pants line she stopped then pulled his pants off. Alex started to kiss Ally's neck and got down to her breast pulled off her bra and started sucking on them. Ally started to moan and move around a bit, then he stopped and started kissing his way down her body until he got to her pants line and pulled hers off too.
Then slowly pulled off her underwear, Ally pulled his off. Then started kissing down his body again till she got to his dick and started sucking it, Alex started moaning and his eyes rolled back. Ally did that for a little while then stopped and Alex got up and got a condom and Ally put it on for him, because she wanted to. So after she got the condom on her got on top of her and started moving up and down he did start off slow then got faster because Ally was moaning "faster,faster". So he did and they both started making moaning noises.

They got pretty noisy after awhile which woke Jack and Hailey up. Jack yelled at them. And Hailey just got up and walked out of the room, and Jack followed. Of course Ally and Alex stopped when they heard them get up and just layed there breathing heavily. Then Alex got up, took the condom off and put on some clothes. Ally got up a little while after that and put on some clothes too. Then they walked out of the room to go get something to eat. Jack was the first to say something to them of course.

"What the hell was up with waking me up like that?"

"We were just having a party like you did Jack!" Alex says.

"Well that was not the right time to have a party Alex. Right Hailey"

"Yeah it really wasn't but I'm not mad because I mean it's your room too. So have as much parties as you want."

"What? Your okay with it?"

"Yes Jack. I mean what if we have party and wake them up, we don't want them to be mad at us."

"Well your right. I'm sorry Alex."

"It's okay, dude! I understand last night was really exhausting."

"Yeah well as long as you used protection I'm good."

"We did trust me."

"Okay then I'm cool with it. Party it up!"

"Haha. Thanks papa Jack!"

"That's not funny."

"Yeah it is. You are the daddy and Rian is the mommy."

"What? Are you saying we are together?"

"No your just like a mom and a dad."

"Oh well alright."
Alex stopped talking to Jack and focused on Ally who was siting next to him on her lab top. Alex pushed the lab top away and kissed her, and told her "I want you to go to the merch table with me today, so I can show the world my beautiful girlfriend."

Ally said "I really don't want to go because I know teenies would get upset with me."

He said "alright." he kissed her again grabbed a vitamin water and walked out. Jack followed him moments later. And Hailey and Ally were the only ones left on the bus, so they just decided to watch some TV and chill out until it was time for the show, then they would watch the show and act crazy like the usually do.