Status: finished

The Party Scene

Chapter 20

As Caleb and Ally made their way to the hall way Caleb let go of her hands.

"Okay when I open the door we start running."

"Okay let's just do it already." Ally said nervously.

He opened the doors and both Kyle and him ran past her. She took a very deep breath and made a run for it behind them or course everyone in the hall stopped what they were doing and looked at them and pointed. Guys seen Ally and got smug little looks on their faces, Ally just shook this off. When the girls seen Kyle and Caleb they would start blushing then start whispering with their friends she knew they were comparing their dicks.

It was so funny how immature her school was but none of these thoughts really mattered to Ally. She just thought of Alex and what he must be thinking right now and wondering how everything is going on with her. Ally felt bad for actually going through with this but it was almost over anyway the end of the hallway was coming up. Kyle and Caleb were just barely ahead of her now as she didn't realize how fast she'd actually been running and almost ran into them as she snapped back from her thoughts.

When she was right behind them Kyle gave her the thumbs up sign and Caleb just smiled at her and continued to run. When they got to the end of the hallway they ran down the stairs and made a u-turn and made their way down the first floor and of course people were staring and pointing again.

But when they got to the end of this hall they ran back into the door at which led to where their clothes were which is where they had began. Without even realizing she runs up to Caleb and gives him a big hug not even remembering that she is completely cloth-less.

"We did it!" Ally yells.

"Yeah we did! That was exhilarating!" he responds.

"It was the bomb,yo!" Kyle adds.

They both laugh at Kyle's humorous outburst. Ally then wakes up from her thoughts and pulls away from the hug with Caleb that she is still in.

"I'm sorry I didn't realize."

"It's fine Ally. Don't freak out."

"But that's just a whorish thing to do, I feel like shit."

"Ally really it's no big deal it was just a hug."

"Yeah but a naked hug. It was fun and everything but I'll see you guys later."

"But All-"

She was gone before he could finish.

xxxx

Ally ran out of that room and made her way out of the school. And just kept running after putting all her clothes back on, she didn't know where she was going but it was definitely far away from Caleb.
♠ ♠ ♠
whoo finally update!

ahaha
hope you like it :]

COMMENTS, PLEASE?