Status: finished

The Party Scene

Chapter 7

Ally was sitting on the couch watching her favorite show on MTV, when all of a sudden Jack and Hailey run in really quickly. They didn't even stop to say anything just ran into the back room and slammed the door shut. Ally didn't even say anything, she just sat there with her mouth wide open.

------------------------------IN THE BEDROOM WITH JACK AND HAILEY--------------------------------

Jack throws Hailey against the door and start macking with her instantly. Then his hands make there way up her shirt. She of course let him do this, she put her hands down the front of his pants and grabbed his thing. He made a moaning noise and Hailey laughed because she hadn't even done anything with it. Jack looked at her and laughed too. Then he threw he on the bed and took off her shirt. Then got on top of her and started macking with her again, she somehow flipped them around. So that she was on top of him, Hailey took off his shirt and undone his belt and slipped his pants off. When she got them off, she saw that he had a major boner. She started laughing when she seen this, Jack just flipped them around once more and was now on top of her again. He took off her pants and her bra. Then with his teeth he took off her panties, next he got off and went to get a condom. He put it on and came back, Hailey got under the blankets and Jack got under them also. He adjusted himself so that he was in the right position. Then he started to move up and down, slow at first then he started to get faster and faster, until he was going as fast as you should when you having sex. Hailey moan and screamed and Jack moaned and said "Oh yeah!" This continued for about two hours, till they finally got too tired to do it anymore then he rolled off, breathing really heavily and said.

"Oh freaking gosh! That was the amazing time I think I've ever had in like my whole life!"

"Oh yeah. It was like the best, it's too bad we are too tired or else I'd be up for me." Hailey said and smiled.

"I agree with that, but looks like we won't be able to until later. You know? But now, time for a nap."

"Haha. Alright! Now come here with your naked self and cuddle, so we can sleep."

"Okay! Then." Jack comes over and gets Hailey in his arms. They fall asleep moments later.

------------------------------BACK TO THE COUCH WITH ALLY-----------------------------

Ally was just in complete shock of the sounds that came from that back room for two hours. She just sat there with her mouth wide open, she did not know what to say or what to do. Ally just sat there and stared at that door and didn't move for two whole hours. Till the noises finally stopped and she ran out of the bus to find Zack and tell him what had just happened. She found him at the merch tent and he looked at her funny when she ran up. He asked her what was wrong.

"What is wrong with you?"

"I just heard the most well bizarre thing ever!"

"What did you hear?"

"Well okay Jack and Hailey just like ran into the bus right, and didn't even say anything. So I was like okay. Then I heard a big bang on the door then someone say: "Ooooh yeah touch it". Then I heard someone being throwed onto the bed, then giggling then walking, then moaning. Like crazy sex moaning, they did that for two hours."

"Oh my gosh two hours?"

"Yeah I know! I was in complete shock."

"Hahaha. Well looks like you can't make fun of Jack for being a virgin now, because obviously he's not."

"Darn! That's going to suck."

"Haha. Well get used to it,honey."

"Oh thanks. Well I just don't want to go back to that bus for awhile, ok?"

"Okay just stay here and chill with me."

"Okay,then!" Ally says and grabs Zack's chair and sits in it.

"This meet and greet is going to be fun now!"

"Haha. Oh yeah!"

Zack sat on Ally's lap, until some fans came over and started talking to him, so he stood up to sign stuff and take pictures. They asked who Ally was, he smiled and said "That's my beautiful girlfriend Ally." They said "Aww, she' pretty." then they asked Ally for a picture then left. Zack came back over and said.

"Your really good with fans! Are you sure you've never been famous before?"

"Haha. Thanks babe! But I don't think I've been famous."

"Well alright, so are you having a good time sweetheart?"

"I'm having an awesome time. I mean anytime is good as long as I'm with you."

"Awe your the best girlfriend ever!" Zack says and hugs Ally.

"I do try my best!"

Zack and Ally sat at the merch tent for the rest of the day until it was almost time for All Time Low to play on stage. Then they left to go to the bus and to see if Hailey and Jack were up yet from there two hour party.

They walked into the bus and Hailey was on the couch watching TV and Jack was in the bathroom brushing his teeth. Ally and Zack asked how there party was.

"How was your two hour party?" Zack and Ally ask.

"Pretty damn good!" Jack gloats.

"It was nice." Hailey adds.

"Oh well I'm glad you had fun, now you've got play a thirty minute show." Zack teases.

"Haha. Well I'm ready for it!" Jack yells.

"I bet you are!" Ally teases.

"Shut up,Ally! And you've got nothing on me now. So HA-HA and HA!"

"So but I can still make fun of you for other stuff."

"Whatever then!"

Jack finished brushing his teeth and waited on Zack to get dressed then they left to go play. Ally and Hailey followed behind them. They gave them good luck kisses and watched as there men went and played there music. Ally danced along to the songs, and Hailey head banged and sang to them. They were having a good time because it was all and all a fantastic day.