Fire and Ice

Unexpected

Erica's POV:

Today was the day of the party. I don't even know what is being celebrated.

I had on jeans, blue Converse, a white tank top, and a navy blue cardigan sweater over it.

Once we got out of the car and in the Cyrus home, I immediately saw a girl wearing a skirt that was extremely short and a deep v-neck shirt.

Guess who it was. Yup, Slut-tana.

She quickly ran up to Mr. Poodle-Head and clung to his arm. She took a glance at me and turned back to Nick.

"Who is that?"

Miley was treating me like an object, instead of a human being. She could of used "she" instead of "that." But, I guess she's stupid.

Nick pushed Miley off of his arm and pulled on my hand, so I was now standing next to him.

"Didn't I tell you not to touch me?!" I tried to escape from his grasp, but it was no use.

I'm starting to think that Nick has a hearing deficiency or touching issue. Maybe both.

"This is Erica," Nick introduced me.

"Hey. Miley, is it?" I replied. "Well why don't you talk to Nick. I'm sure he missed you terribly."

As I pushed Nick toward Miley, I walked to where Joe and Chelsea were. I felt awkward being at a party, uninvited. And I felt even more awkward sticking with my best friend and her boyfriend.

A while later Joe and Chelsea ditched me. I probably got annoying.

I suddenly saw Nick walking to me, with Miley sneaking behind him (or trying to be sneaky). After a few moments of Nick staring at me I decided to break the silence.

"So-" I was cut off.

Nick unexpectedly lifted my chin up and leaned his face closer to mine. The next thing I knew, Nick Jonas was kissing me.

He pulled back to look at the confused face I had on, and then kissed me again.

I just waited for him to stop, since I couldn't push him away. I was like a statue. Nick finally let go of my and took a step back.

"Are you done?" I asked, expressionless.

"Yeah," he said, sounding out of breath.

"Great! I'm gonna go puke now," I said in a sarcastic tone.

I walked into the bathroom and locked the door.

What a jerk! I thought we went over this already. I really, really, a zillion times HATE Nick Jonas!

I spit into the sink and rinsed the Nick Jonas out of my mouth.
♠ ♠ ♠
So, how was it? I'm getting kind of stuck, but yeah. Comments?