Mad Love

Daddy Will Look After You

I was now shaking out of control and all I could do was close my eyes. If I die now, I would rather not watch.

"Aw, Mob Boss is so scared of The Joker. Sad, you have to hide behind a young woman." The Joker said laughing hysterically.

"Yeah, well come any closer and her pretty little brains will be scattered across the floor." The guy said, as I felt something being held to my temple.

What did I do to deserve this?

"Go ahead. Kill her, if you have the balls to do it." The Joker said, getting closer.

The guy then pushed me to the floor, and I rolled up under the table. The sound of gunshots filled the air, and I was now breathing heavily scared out of my mind. It then fell silent not so long after. I tried peeking from under the table, but I didn't see anyone. Yes, finally a chance for me to get away. So I got up quickly and I began to run to the elevator. But I looked up to see The Joker already standing in the elevator. Shit.

"Good job." he said, pulling me in next to him.

He had blood splashed across his face. I began to wonder where his men were, but then I heard explosions going off.

"Don't worry, daddy will look after you." He said, wrapping his arm around me.
♠ ♠ ♠
For all those who begged for a another update today. Thank you.