Mad Love

You Know We're A Lot Alike

How did he have a way of asking something he knew I could not answer? In an odd way it's almost like he can read me. After I was done he sat up. I then realized I had his blood caked on my hand, and even more on my fingers. I know I'm not like most other women out there. Blood doesn't bother me. One, because I have to deal with it once a month and two, I've worked around it.

"What, no answer?" He asked, smiling.

I hated not knowing what to say. So I had to think about it. In all honesty I'm overly nice to everyone. I was like that in high school. One minute the cheerleader would be picking on me , and the next she fell, and I would help her up. It's just how I've always been. And now, I am even nice to the jackass who kidnapped me, not to mention has given me head injuries. I think in a way I confused him. I remember Dr. Ray saying something about how The Joker thought all people were bad, but maybe he's realizing that's not so. But then again this is just a theory.

I then watched as The Joker pulled his shirt and vest back on. He was a good looking man, but I wonder what happened to him to make him as he was.

"You know, we're a lot alike in the opposing way." He said, before walking out of the door.

And as I sat there thinking about it, he was right in an odd way. I hated that he was right. I then realized my clothes were piled up on the floor. I stripped off the dress and threw them back on wanting desperately out of the form fitting dress. I then took the vodka and poured it on my hands to get the blood off. I don't want to be like him in any way. He cared for no one other than himself, while I cared about everyone, even him.