Mad Love

I Wouldn't Lie To Me

I couldn't sleep. I just wanted to go home, and get away from the Joker. I then began to think about just walking out of here. I was half way off of the bed and the door opened.

"Where are you going?" The Joker asked.

"I need to use the bathroom." I said half truthfully.

He then stepped away from the door. So I slowly made my way out. I walked down the hall, and saw a door, thinking it was an exit. I had my hand on the handle. I then felt a hand grip my shoulder tightly.

"The bathroom is the other way. I wouldn't go in there. Thats Bob's room. He hasn't been with a girl in over three years." I heard, as I was turned around.

The Joker stood there smiling. I just looked down as I was about to walk away, but then he grabbed me and slammed me against the wall.

"I wouldn't lie to me. I can read you like a book. I should be the one person you never lie to, because if I wanted you dead, I could do it easily." He said, holding up a knife to my throat.

I knew he was right about the killing me if he wanted to part. He then sat me down, and pointed to the bathroom. And now I did really have to pee. I just stared down as I slowly walked into the bathroom, closing the door behind me. The bathroom was filthy. Mold, dust, dried blood and dirt was everywhere. At least there was a whole roll of toilet paper. I then noticed the tiles on the floor were pale green and white. I was surprised there was no purple in the bathroom. After I used the toilet I then found a full bottle of soap. As I was washing my hands, I began to wonder why The Joker wore gloves constantly. I knew probably because he didn't want his fingerprints at a crime scene. But I then began to wonder if he had somewhat of a phobia for germs. Yet another one of my theory's on The Joker.

When I walked out of the bathroom, I seen The Joker standing by the door. Right then my stomach growled loudly.

"Maybe I should take you out to dinner." He said.

I then realized he had a new shirt and vest on, that was somewhat identical to the bloody ones. I then thought about what he just said. Was he referring to a date? What does he mean by taking me out to dinner? Great, now I'm scared.
♠ ♠ ♠
I just watched The Dark Knight again, and I found one part that is absolutely my favorite. SPOILER WARNING. Okay, but when The Joker is dressed as a nurse, after he takes off the mask and sits down. He says "Hi" to Harvey, but how he says it and his facial expression make my laugh. I love that movie.