Mad Love

I Know Everything There Is To Know About You

I sat there in the van, getting nervous to where The Joker was taking me. He didn't once look over at me while he was driving. It seemed, in a way that he was in deep thought. I wonder what he thinks about. Then again scratch that, I think I would rather not know. I was about to open my mouth to ask him something when he slammed on brakes, causing me to fall forward. My head hit the dashboard, and he laughed.

"We're here." He then said, still laughing while I sat up.

We were at a nice restaurant on the upper part of town. One that you had to make reservations for like two months in advanced, and they were picky about what you wore.

"What are we doing here?" I asked, as he took my hand, pulling me behind him.

"Well, you'll see." He mumbled.

I noticed there was no one around when we walked in, except for two of The Joker's men. I then noticed there was only one table, and it was set up with a candle, and a bottle of wine. It was nice. Too nice. I was then forcefully pushed into one of the chairs.

"I did this all for you." The Joker said, grinning like a Cheshire cat.

He than sat down in front of me, while a man walked out. He was also one of The Joker's goons.

"Well, I'll take the Alfredo, and she will have the cheese chicken." The Joker told the guy.

How did he know I liked the cheese chicken here?

"I know everything there is to know about you. I even know some things that you don't know." He said, as if he were reading my mind.

This really did creep me out.

"I don't believe you." I said, wanting to test him.

"Yes you do. To prove it, I can tell you that you like the smell of the ocean."

"That's only because you seen the ocean candles in my house." I argued.

"I know who raped you when you were just 14 years old." He said, staring at me intently.

I was shocked he knew that. I never told anyone about that. One because I didn't even know the boy's name, and two I was too ashamed about it. All I knew is that the boy was 16 or 17. I wanted to say something, but no words would form. He smiled, knowing he had me.

"Oh, look our food is here. You might want to eat now." He then said, as if he never even made the previous comment.

My plate was sat down in front of me, but I had lost my apatite. The Joker was then staring at me again, so I forced my self to eat. I really needed to get away from him.
♠ ♠ ♠
Well, my sister canceled so yay I can update! So I will be updating every day this week, I hope.