Mad Love

Just Think Of This As A Vacation

"Where are you taking me?" I asked, realizing we were exiting the city limits.

He just looked over at me and smiled. I then realized for the first time that he had terrible scars on his lips.

"Just think of this as a vacation." he finally said.

Great, a vacation with The Joker. We were now in the country. Nothing but trees and power lines.

"We're here!" The Joker screeched as he slammed on brakes.

Luckily I had my seat belt on this time. I looked up to see a nice house.

"Come on!" The Joker said, opening my door.

I followed him up to the house. The garage door was open. As I followed The Joker to the back door, I stopped. He was going to kill me here.

"What's wrong, your legs quit working?" He asked, as he turned around.

"Are you going to kill me?" I asked feeling a sudden wave of fear.

He smiled and walked in the house without answering me. But instead of running away, I found myself walking into the house. As I looked around I realized we were in a older couples home. They had pictures of themselves all over the place. I then began to wonder what happened to them.

"Don't worry. I took care of them." The Joker said, standing in front of the TV.

How long was he planning on us staying here? Why are we staying here?
♠ ♠ ♠
Hello my Peeps.